1. #1
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Don't have Messi will not score bet in the books i have access to, even the US based credit pph books, which usually have all the props imaginable.

    Can someone please give me the line MESSI TO NOT SCORE vs Colombia?

    Not saying i would bet it just want to know the odds.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    Messi will score a goal. He is playing at top form right now.

  3. #3
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Yes , to score is like +140...how much is not to score??

  4. #4
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,530
    Betpoints: 1776

    Be -180 or higher.
    They always juice the lines big for the NO on scoring.
    Could even be -200

  5. #5
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,530
    Betpoints: 1776

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Messi will score a goal. He is playing at top form right now.
    That's against bums.
    He only scores against bums.

    Luckily almost every team in copa is crap.

  6. #6
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    That's against bums.
    He only scores against bums.

    Luckily almost every team in copa is crap.
    Thanks...ive never even seen the NO score market so i have no idea..

    You're right but Colombia's back line and midfield plays up to their competition...wings are also showing they can defend.

    Just checking out the odds though..no way I'd bet against Messi

  7. #7
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    That's against bums.
    He only scores against bums.

    Luckily almost every team in copa is crap.
    The greatest goal scorer in soccer history only scores against bums? Then what has he been doing at barcelona for 20 years?

    Say something that makes sense.

    This is the same guy who said Ronaldo sucks.

    So Messi sucks, Ronaldo sucks. Who is good to you?

    This is a guy who believes that some random player on portugal who 99% of the world has never heard of is one of the best players in the world.

  8. #8
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The greatest goal scorer in soccer history only scores against bums? Then what has he been doing at barcelona for 20 years?

    Say something that makes sense.

    This is the same guy who said Ronaldo sucks.

    So Messi sucks, Ronaldo sucks. Who is good to you?

    This is a guy who believes that some random player on portugal who 99% of the world has never heard of is one of the best players in the world.
    I think this is the same guy who bet his life savings on Spain to beat Poland in Euro. Bad gamblers usually say stupid things.

  9. #9
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,530
    Betpoints: 1776

    Messi never scored...
    Points Awarded:

    JayLA gave k13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,838
    Betpoints: 10176

    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Messi never scored...
    But if he scored, you'd say "he scored against bums." So you win either way.

Top