1. #1
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Anyone Lining Uo Something Weekend??

    Interested

    75 Miles Zone

  2. #2
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 41,242
    Betpoints: 6404

    got a wedding to attend tomorrow. Working half day then open bar at night

  3. #3
    cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-09
    Posts: 7,309
    Betpoints: 6741

    gutter job in the morning and memorial for a friend in the afternoon...you're more than invited, skinhead. im only 20 miles down route 100 and ill show you how I make $ on commie Ping-Pong.

  4. #4
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Yes, lining up my beard. Something you should learn a thing or two about.

  5. #5
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,360
    Betpoints: 8798

    Going to cubs/cards at wrigley today

    Illinois no longer has any restrictions for covid, 100% capacity!

  6. #6
    RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-09
    Posts: 1,972
    Betpoints: 12845

    JJ- Lining up attending a Cubs game with Wrigley Field now fully back open at 100% capacity for Cubs to beat the Cards!

  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,360
    Betpoints: 100

    eat sleep shet porn gamble

  8. #8
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,816
    Betpoints: 25924

    Fishing trip.
    5.5 mile hike back to lake in ADKs. Native Brookies back there.
    Should be all weekend, but if the blackflies are unbearable I will be hiking out ass-crack dawn tomorrow morning before they wake up.
    Message me on Myspace if you want to go JJ.

  9. #9
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 55

    pounding beer all weekend

  10. #10
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,218
    Betpoints: 801

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Going to cubs/cards at wrigley today

    Illinois no longer has any restrictions for covid, 100% capacity!
    I am so jealous! Wish I was there! Have fun! Can anyone go or do you have to show vaccination papers.

  11. #11
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,711
    Betpoints: 13568

    cocaine?

  12. #12
    cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-09
    Posts: 7,309
    Betpoints: 6741

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Fishing trip.
    5.5 mile hike back to lake in ADKs. Native Brookies back there.
    Should be all weekend, but if the blackflies are unbearable I will be hiking out ass-crack dawn tomorrow morning before they wake up.
    Message me on Myspace if you want to go JJ.
    right now i wouldn't go to my cabin on the salmon river (ny) for all the tea in china...blackflies, deer flies, mosquitos phuck that. see you in september

  13. #13
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 55

    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    right now i wouldn't go to my cabin on the salmon river (ny) for all the tea in china...blackflies, deer flies, mosquitos phuck that. see you in september
    ticks????


    gotten 3 bites already this year

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    gutter job in the morning and memorial for a friend in the afternoon...you're more than invited, skinhead. im only 20 miles down route 100 and ill show you how I make $ on commie Ping-Pong.
    cecil do you do those screens on gutters?

    Leaf free?

  15. #15
    cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-09
    Posts: 7,309
    Betpoints: 6741

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    cecil do you do those screens on gutters?

    Leaf free?
    yes I like titan guard for retro fitting or leaf relief when installing new gutter because it acts as the hanger as well

    you cutting my grass this weekend er what?


    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ticks????


    gotten 3 bites already this year
    not too many up there due to the extremely cold winters (IMO) but here in pa we’re loaded! I’ve been bitten two times already this year out looking for morels. Teeny tiny phuckers….

  16. #16
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,217
    Betpoints: 12269

    Eat, work out, drink, gamble, sleep, wake up, take a dump.. Repeat rinse..

  17. #17
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,816
    Betpoints: 25924

    Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    right now i wouldn't go to my cabin on the salmon river (ny) for all the tea in china...blackflies, deer flies, mosquitos phuck that. see you in september
    Altmar? Fish on coming down!
    Right now we have the Superfecta of flies. Horse, deer, black, and skeeters.
    But they are tolerable because the blackflies arent too bad . Breeze off the lake and 3 kinds of bug spray.

  18. #18
    cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-19-09
    Posts: 7,309
    Betpoints: 6741

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Altmar? Fish on coming down!
    Right now we have the Superfecta of flies. Horse, deer, black, and skeeters.
    But they are tolerable because the blackflies arent too bad . Breeze off the lake and 3 kinds of bug spray.
    you got it! 1.25 miles from the river/hatchery and right on the atv\ snowmobile trail.
    Points Awarded:

    pablo222 gave cecil127 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  19. #19
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,848
    Betpoints: 7576

    Went back to Sac last night, this weekend not the best to head to the beach, but next week I think we go to the coast.

    California restrictions lifted on the 15th, even though nobody in the are cares anymore. Our numbers are good but the 15th is the magic day.


Top