1. #1
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 61,260
    Betpoints: 1628

    FanDuel Illinois Changes?

    Anyone know what is going on behind the scenes there?

    FanDuel is now partnered with Fairmount Park, Inc. d/b/a FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing in bringing you the FanDuel Sportsbook in Illinois. In order to continue wagering with us, we must close your existing FanDuel account with Par-A-Dice Casino and reinstate your FanDuel account with Fairmount Park, Inc. d/b/a FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing, which will happen instantly and automatically by accepting the Terms of Use below. No changes will be made to your settings, funds, or open wagers by accepting our Terms of Use. If you wish to terminate your account altogether and not continue wagering with FanDuel, please contact customer support.

  2. #2
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,714
    Betpoints: 1600

    https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...fairmount-park


    TVG. Fandual also has a racing side that powered by TVG but missing few tracks plus the site is horrible layout placing bets

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 366,480
    Betpoints: 1043

    Means nothing

  4. #4
    LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-20
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 1295

    Twinspires also has 2 website. One for horse racing, which I have here in Virginia, but it's not looking good so far, that Virginia has not approved their sportsbook here yet. I'm in the minority, but like Twinspires overall for horse racing. Hope sportsbook soon is approved.

  5. #5
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,714
    Betpoints: 1600

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    Twinspires also has 2 website. One for horse racing, which I have here in Virginia, but it's not looking good so far, that Virginia has not approved their sportsbook here yet. I'm in the minority, but like Twinspires overall for horse racing. Hope sportsbook soon is approved.
    I cant stand anything to do with Churchiill Downs. Out of all the ADW's they have the worst rebate program too. The one thing I do like and use them outside the promo's they throw is the bet share ability they have. Wish Xpressbet, Club HAwthorne and TVG would do that its a nice feature

  6. #6
    LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-20
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 1295

    I can't stand the owner of Expressbet! Twinspires does have low rebates, but I'm a small bettor anyway and they have the free programs...Now you practically don't need that as they have updated the online racing program with lots of horse information on the the individual runner. This is new look in the past 2 weeks.

  7. #7
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,714
    Betpoints: 1600

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    I can't stand the owner of Expressbet! Twinspires does have low rebates, but I'm a small bettor anyway and they have the free programs...Now you practically don't need that as they have updated the online racing program with lots of horse information on the the individual runner. This is new look in the past 2 weeks.
    Stronach is a Tool you are right. I use offshore 90% of the time BOL and Heritage are great for horses with nice rebates and track odds. Plus my betfair agents. I just like Xpressbets replays and video the best plus its only site that lets the video work when I use VPN (BetAmrica does too but hate that site)

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 366,480
    Betpoints: 1043

    I got an email the other day PA Bets and Iím talking about horseracing now we have to use the regular TVG app and website instead of PA Bets

  9. #9
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 33,914
    Betpoints: 6067

    The opt-in didn't work originally this morning, but now it does. This has been in the works for awhile.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2021


  10. #10
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,936
    Betpoints: 4504

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Anyone know what is going on behind the scenes there?

    FanDuel is now partnered with Fairmount Park, Inc. d/b/a FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing in bringing you the FanDuel Sportsbook in Illinois. In order to continue wagering with us, we must close your existing FanDuel account with Par-A-Dice Casino and reinstate your FanDuel account with Fairmount Park, Inc. d/b/a FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing, which will happen instantly and automatically by accepting the Terms of Use below. No changes will be made to your settings, funds, or open wagers by accepting our Terms of Use. If you wish to terminate your account altogether and not continue wagering with FanDuel, please contact customer support.
    FanDuel is now using Fairmount Park's license instead of Par-A-Dice to host their book (I think FD bought Fairmount where PAD was just a partnership). I'm guessing because of that, they have to legally close the accounts associated with the Par-A-Dice partnership and open a new account with the Fairmount license.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top