carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Hockey 2.27.21

Tues: 0 1 0 -300
    Feb: 5 5 0 -411

I will use a total for a play here..DETROIT UNDER 5.5 -128 FOR 3*** glta (ck)
    Last edited by JOH; 02-27-21 at 08:11 PM.

carolinakid

Adding a side for later MONTREAL-134 FOR 4**** (ck)

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Have you ever bet on a game @ plus money ? (+100 or higher) You seem to always lay into the juice buddy.

carolinakid

oh yes , i use plus money in a term a lot.i just played long beach st for a winner for the 1st half, it was plus money on the 6.5 for the game, it several ways to use plus money on games, even if you have more money than flat money, some of the guys that been around know when i kick ass several ago with plus money in basketball. like i did for the long beach 1st half.........0-1 early, i was busy with the basketball and fights and i miss the over 5.5 in the st louis game, i got a call like 5 mins before it started to jump on the over, but was too busy to act here...i took most of the day off here, as i had guests over for the unc game, but just like friday i had 2 big wins, i got a very large play coming in the college ball for sunday......gl there (ck)

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    oh yes , i use plus money in a term a lot.i just played long beach st for a winner for the 1st half, it was plus money on the 6.5 for the game, it several ways to use plus money on games, even if you have more money than flat money, some of the guys that been around know when i kick ass several ago with plus money in basketball. like i did for the long beach 1st half.........0-1 early, i was busy with the basketball and fights and i miss the over 5.5 in the st louis game, i got a call like 5 mins before it started to jump on the over, but was too busy to act here...i took most of the day off here, as i had guests over for the unc game, but just like friday i had 2 big wins, i got a very large play coming in the college ball for sunday......gl there (ck)
    Well alrighty then, thanks for explaining all that.

carolinakid

^bol with all your action the rest of the weekend there, let have a good sunday...