jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

All Im going to say is NBA Topshot lol

Hello, Everyone,
    If you have been around crypto and crypto moves fast the I know u have heard
    the latest buzz about NBA Topshot: on twitter @nba_topshot....I got in this for fun around the end of November. Was buying packs just for fun...I spent $250 total and now my card account portfolio is worth 10K (this is not counting the 3 rare unopen packs I own including one as an error pack) and there is no signs of this slowing down at all..

A little about NBA Topshot: its the team behind crypto kitties; Dapper Labs. Dapper Labs has a license from the NBA and NBPA....They are still in beta...To get a fast track before they go live: sign-up here first https://www.nbatopshot.com/r/crowne to get an account. Like I said its still in beta.

Then go here to read this short straightforward to the point article on what to buy and what to look for here: https://www.wenmoon.app/nba-top-shot-buyers-guide/.

I use intangible.market to see my account valuation. Once the asians get involved and you know the asians love nba basketball this is simply gone explode...If you have any questions please feel free to ask. As always Happy NBA Topshotting :-)

Get in the discord as well and u will se what the hype is all about.....

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Umm are they predicting nba games?

jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Umm are they predicting nba games?
    You collect digital cards....But they got so much more in store. Even having a fantasy league around these cards, etc.....Just look at the prices these cards are fetching for...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Looks pretty stupid. Digital cards? Sell now before they crash.

BTW, I don't think you are allowed to post your referral link here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    BTW, I don't think you are allowed to post your referral link here.
    That's right, you can't.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

The crypto world is wild.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by jemcrowne View Post
    Hello, Everyone,
    If you have been around crypto and crypto moves fast the I know u have heard
    the latest buzz about NBA Topshot: on twitter @nba_topshot....I got in this for fun around the end of November. Was buying packs just for fun...I spent $250 total and now my card account portfolio is worth 10K (this is not counting the 3 rare unopen packs I own including one as an error pack) and there is no signs of this slowing down at all..

A little about NBA Topshot: its the team behind crypto kitties; Dapper Labs. Dapper Labs has a license from the NBA and NBPA....They are still in beta...To get a fast track before they go live: sign-up here first https://www.nbatopshot.com/r/crowne to get an account. Like I said its still in beta.

Then go here to read this short straightforward to the point article on what to buy and what to look for here: https://www.wenmoon.app/nba-top-shot-buyers-guide/.

I use intangible.market to see my account valuation. Once the asians get involved and you know the asians love nba basketball this is simply gone explode...If you have any questions please feel free to ask. As always Happy NBA Topshotting :-)
    Get in the discord as well and u will se what the hype is all about.....
    Dude what is your account at now? Market has only gone up since last month.