seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Falcons are really bad this year

I didn't realize the Falcons had the worst record in the NFC. Worst than all of the NFC Least teams. That's really bad.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They are -1 in point differential despite star player missing about half the year they are more a hard luck team than bad.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They are 15-0 ATS.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are 15-0 ATS.
    7-8*

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    They are -1 in point differential despite star player missing about half the year they are more a hard luck team than bad.
    Might be something to that. I don't remember them blowing anyone out, but I don't remember them stopping anybody either.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 12-30-20 at 05:42 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

So what is their offseason plan? They looked competent some weeks and awful other times. Matt Ryan will stay, the defense needs significant imrovement.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Geez ya think so?

Ryan still a decent QB but the rest of the team is pure trash.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Geez ya think so?

Ryan still a decent QB but the rest of the team is pure trash.
    Matt Ryan held the ball too long and took too many sacks. Ryan is decent in name only, his game now sucks. I had a chance to watch them play nearly all of their games. Take away the Dallas game and that offense was never explosive this year and that falls on the qb.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Majority of their games were really close

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

They’re much better than their record. If the games were three quarters long, they’d be a playoff team. And they’re gonna prolly get a great draft pick, possibly Fields.

There was the Cowboys game. The Bears game. They led the Saints late. They led the Bucs 24-7before the second half Brady avalanche. And they nearly went to KC and beat the 14-1 Chiefs.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Falcons will clean house after this year.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    They’re much better than their record. If the games were three quarters long, they’d be a playoff team. And they’re gonna prolly get a great draft pick, possibly Fields.

There was the Cowboys game. The Bears game. They led the Saints late. They led the Bucs 24-7before the second half Brady avalanche. And they nearly went to KC and beat the 14-1 Chiefs.
    They lost to the Carolina Panthers who are rebuilding. The Falcons are as bad as their record says. I didn’t realize they were the worst team in the NFC because i watch them all the time, but they should blow it all up. Keep Ridley and get rid of everyone else.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They lost to the Carolina Panthers who are rebuilding. The Falcons are as bad as their record says. I didn’t realize they were the worst team in the NFC because i watch them all the time, but they should blow it all up. Keep Ridley and get rid of everyone else.
    Any given Sunday. They’re a dangerous team.
    They’re not the Jags. Just because you have a bad record doesn’t necessarily mean you’re an easy team to beat every week. If you follow them like you do, you know first hand that they can hang with anyone on any given week. They are just horrible at closing teams out.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

They play for 2.5 quarters... They aren’t awful talent wise but you are what your record says you are. Lots of shit luck though. Fired the GM/Coach. I think a new regime comes in and blows up a lot of that roster. It’s time.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

They’re not the Jags. Just because you have a bad record doesn’t necessarily mean you’re an easy team to beat every week. If you follow them like you do, you know first hand that they can hang with anyone on any given week. They are just horrible at closing teams out.
    This... truth. They can beat or hang with anyone any day but something is just off. Time to blow it up.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I disagree. Matt Ryan would have gotten Jacksonville 4-5 wins too. There is not that big of a difference between Jacksonville and Atlanta. Equally bad this year. Jacksonville played some close games and were blown out a few times but they didn’t have a quarterback.

navyblue81

I disagree. Matt Ryan would have gotten Jacksonville 4-5 wins too. There is not that big of a difference between Jacksonville and Atlanta. Equally bad this year. Jacksonville played some close games and were blown out a few times but they didn’t have a quarterback.
    If Atlanta is so bad, how did they almost beat the Bucs, Chiefs, and Saints in the last month? Those are 3 SB contenders. There is obviously talent there to go into these fourth quarters with chances to beat these playoff teams. Not finishing the job? Gotta look at the coaching staff for that.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 664

They led the Saints late.
    Lol. No they didn’t...

If Atlanta is so bad, how did they almost beat the Bucs, Chiefs, and Saints in the last month? Those are 3 SB contenders. There is obviously talent there to go into these fourth quarters with chances to beat these playoff teams. Not finishing the job? Gotta look at the coaching staff for that.
    When did they almost beat the saints?

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Lol. No they didn’t...

When did they almost beat the saints?
    The second time they played. Lost 21-16.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Falcons need to bring back Michael Vick!!!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Atlanta had those 3-4 games early in the season they were like 99% to win but ended up losing. Chicago, Dallas and Detroit maybe another one I'm forgetting

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Bad team, but the "best" at blowing leads in spectacular fashion!