Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Win Conf..GB(+179) 3900/6981 & KC(-128) 6100/4765..Yes or No?

Strongly considered doing this cuz I can't imagine at least one not making the SB. If so I either win (865/881) with a free roll at $11,746. Obviously GB has to still get the #1 seed to really solidify this bet but what do you guys think? On one hand I'm not gonna have any action until Feb. 7 but if I lose it all & reload before then (highly possible considering my betting style) I'm gonna feel really dumb for not doing this. I have no problem taking time off & waiting on a Future to hit even though it didn't exactly work out with my LAL/MIL NBA Finals bet from a few months ago. Not like 5CRIMES would've paid me anyway.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

I don't know Doug seems like Cheifs could get beat

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

why not bet a little less and then hedge if you need to still make a profit. packers are a good price but as you said it is not given they win this weekend and clinch home field.

chiefs could get beat and you could always get a good value bet on someone like the bills getting points at arrowhead

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I don't know Doug seems like Cheifs could get beat
    You're right Otter I'm more worried about KC than GB if they get the #1 seed. Even though everybody is in love with Buffalo or possibly a hot Ravens team the only team that I truly think could beat them is TENN. They can't stop Henry & TENN despite their shitty D. & 0 pass rush could match them score for score. GB gets the top seed, barring injury are NOT losing 2 home games.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    why not bet a little less and then hedge if you need to still make a profit. packers are a good price but as you said it is not given they win this weekend and clinch home field.

chiefs could get beat and you could always get a good value bet on someone like the bills getting points at arrowhead
    That's the thing P. In order to lock in this ridiculously good price on them I would have to bet it now assuming they get home field instead of next week when they're even money at best.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    That's the thing P. In order to lock in this ridiculously good price on them I would have to bet it now assuming they get home field instead of next week when they're even money at best.
    you are right. i would bet some now and leave some to cover in case.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Dougy you are playing with fire. My advice, withdraw now and never look back.