seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ohio St said they are playing Sat teams to be announced
    Is BYU available??
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave seaborneq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Is BYU available??
    They aint, but I like your thinking

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Ohio state vs Texas A&M.... Make it happen

Wrongside

Im okay with Ohio State playing 2 games from the following teams to make it to playoffs. Otherwise, no go.

Texas A&M, BYU, Cincy, Tulsa, Coastal Carolina.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Those Big 10 Covid protocols worked perfectly before they played any games. They have faired far worse than any other conference when it comes to cases. I wonder were they lying just to play football because it doesn’t look like they had the magic elixir either.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Just leave the Big 10 out and let them get their act together next year. They couldn’t even keep the coaches from getting it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trump destroyed college football. His rallies spread the virus everywhere.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ohio St said they are playing Sat teams to be announced
    Is your alma mater Alabama St available this week? Work the phones JJ!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump destroyed college football. His rallies spread the virus everywhere.
    Not true. He got the Big 10 to play a 4-5 game season. Isn’t that better than nothing??

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Cincinnati Is 100% available

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Sure thing low IQ dumbfukkk. Fickell would parlay his future football job of choice just to grab his ankles for Day?
    you are the dumbest, stiff, pos ghetto apartment dweller I’ve ever seen

Wrongside

No they aint...for many reasons

Wrongside

I think Tulsa has had at least 5 teams cancel on them this year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Might be BYU or Cincy but word is Ohio St wants nothing to do with Cincy

Wrongside

Cincy is not an option this week. Also potential bush leaguery by Cincinnati. They are trying to remain undefeated and the know the difficulty of trying to beat the same team twice in a row--yes Notre Dame has a very hard task ahead of them for similar reason.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I just saw where Indiana has a 37% chance to make the playoffs. WTH? They are already pumping them up so OSU can play them this Saturday. Watch...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Huge game gone
    everyone in ohio new this would happen because michigan doesn't want to get their asses kicked again and lose for the 16th time in 17 years

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

THe best rivalry this weekend is on.

Army-Navy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you thought Michigan State was bad.... Michigan's coordination is about the same. Harbaugh hiding somewhere. lol

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7289

Indiana and Purdue both shut down today due covid issues so one might be available to play and the B1G could switch Maryland to play OSU since they canceled the last time.
    Regardless of the number of games OSU plays they are better than ND who would have 2 losses if Trevor Lawrence didnt miss the 1st game. OSU's secondary has been shaky but their front 7 is really good. Anyone that doubts they are a top 3 team is just clueless.

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

Ohio State needs games period as they need reps to keep hammering on the running game and to see if any chance for the secondary to be competitive. Right now Alabama would smoke them with all the wide receiver talent they have. Last year was their best chance and if fields wasn't hurt things would have definitely played out different regardless of the officiating.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

One of many more to c9me.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My wife is a huge Alabama fan, I told her the other day the title game should be OSU/Ala
    Not ND, not Clemson, not LSU, not any team west of the Mississippi but OSU v. Ala for all the marbles.
    Yes 5 win Ohio state should definitely jump ND & Clemson after beating 1 team with an above .500 record.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    GOD BLESS AMERICA if anything serious hits the country
    Top post. No shit.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My wife is a huge Alabama fan, I told her the other day the title game should be OSU/Ala
    Not ND, not Clemson, not LSU, not any team west of the Mississippi but OSU v. Ala for all the marbles.
    What a loser, lol.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Obviously the vast majority of you losers do NOT know the Big 10 rule. Ohio State must play 6 CONFERENCE games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 Championship Game. Don't any of you dumb idiots in here ever look up the rules? You people are as dumb as they come. You are nothing more than a bunch of lazy, illiterate, lying, phony bastardo's who are not worth a crap. And you guys KNOW IT!!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Obviously the vast majority of you losers do NOT know the Big 10 rule. Ohio State must play 6 CONFERENCE games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 Championship Game. Don't any of you dumb idiots in here ever look up the rules? You people are as dumb as they come. You are nothing more than a bunch of lazy, illiterate, lying, phony bastardo's who are not worth a crap. And you guys KNOW IT!!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I think the Big 10 requires 6+ wins for their teams in order to qualify for the Big 10 championship...of course now that it effects arguably their best team (Ohio ST) they are considering circumventing and bending their rules to allow the buckeyes the opportunity to play in the championship game...which is fine by me because I do think, without question, that the Buckeyes are indeed one of the top four teams in the country.
    How thought. They havent played or beaten anyone That good at all. Texas a and m is more deserving at this point....

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Yes 5 win Ohio state should definitely jump ND & Clemson after beating 1 team with an above .500 record.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Big10 is meeting today and will find a way to change the rules...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

That is correct. They will vote to change the rules and allow Ohio State a chance to get into the playoff. The reward? 6 Million Dollars to be divided among the 14 Big 10 teams. That figures out to about $428,571.00 per school. That is how desperate Big 10 schools are to get any kind of money. Their main arguing point is that they lost revenues because of cancelled televised games and have to make it up. The Big 10 is nothing more than a bunch of Midwestern arseholes who will do anything for a buck.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    How thought. They havent played or beaten anyone That good at all. Texas a and m is more deserving at this point....
    regardless, Ohio ST is still one of the top four teams in the country...I don't care how many games they played...and the Aggies are a solid team but you are only kidding yourself if you seriously think they are better than the buckeyes.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Big10 is meeting today and will find a way to change the rules...
    already mentioned this in post #33...

I think the Big 10 requires 6+ wins for their teams in order to qualify for the Big 10 championship...of course now that it effects arguably their best team (Ohio ST) they are considering circumventing and bending their rules to allow the buckeyes the opportunity to play in the championship game...which is fine by me because I do think, without question, that the Buckeyes are indeed one of the top four teams in the country.

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

https://www.si.com/college/2020/12/0...mpionship-game

Buckeyes in, assuming SI can be trusted.

Mac4Lyfe

regardless, Ohio ST is still one of the top four teams in the country...I don't care how many games they played...and the Aggies are a solid team but you are only kidding yourself if you seriously think they are better than the buckeyes.
    How can you say that OSU is one of the four best teams? Are you basing it off of recruiting? Certainly not by the games they’ve played this year. They definitely do not deserve a top ranking with that schedule. Coastal Carolina has a better resume. Now, you are going by the eye test which is ridiculous because on any given day an undefeated Steeler team can lose to a loser Giants team. Especially this year when conferences are only playing each other, how do you know that Texas A&M could be the 2nd best team in the country? Clemson and ND could be the 2 best. We don’t know and just because Boise beat Oklahoma, that did not mean Boise was better than OU. They happen to be better that day.

We can discuss until we’re blue in the face, which teams are better and who is most deserved. Until we play the games, we’ll never know. Which is why I think the committee should always have a plus one or two additional games when there are more than 4 deserving teams. If Coastal Carolina is undefeated, they deserve a shot. OSU deserves a shot if they are undefeated even with fewer games but so should ND, Clemson, Bama, UF depending on their CGs. Perhaps TAM or OK State maybe. The B12 could be the best conference right now. We don’t know because they didn’t play other P5 conferences and could have just beat up each other.

First 123 Last