lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Fat Patricia perfect fit for the Lions

Clueless fat fukk who knows nothing about defense going to an organization that knows nothing about anything.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Shut up

Go away

Clown lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Shut up

Go away

Clown lol
    You done?

Yet?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

We're about to see what it would have been like if Rob Ryan had gotten a head coaching job.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Clueless fat fukk who knows nothing about defense going to an organization that knows nothing about anything.
    Welcome back buddy, totally agree. His defense is a fukin joke, was all season. Pats were so good in the red zone because the refs took away half the td passes for them during the season. Guy is going to be another Josh McDaniels. Can't believe teams are so interested in these guys. Both will be back sucking Hoods ball sack within 3 years.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

have a feeling this isn't going to work out well like he last 2 years w lions then crawls back to new england after he gets fired

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Shut up

Go away

Clown lol
    We have all decided you are the one who should leave, you know like you said you would. Clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79, El Nino, and MickeyMan

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Agreed. This guy gets so much hype and they always show him on TV.

He has been bailed out by the best QB in NFL history over and over again....and also, stupid play calling by the Falcons and Seahawks.

He is totally overrated.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Points Awarded:

hotcross gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Shut up

Go away

Clown lol
    I just started noticing your posts.....90% of them seem to go like this.

"SHUT UP"

"IDIOT/CLOWN"

Then you proceed to laugh at your own post like you're funny. WTF dude? Either talk shit and do it well or don't do it at all. Your trash talk sucks. Step up your game if you're going to troll.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13697

I don't recall the Belichick family tree having that much success. Caldwell did a decent job but don't I think they were going to get any better than a wild card team under him. So we get a new coach tomorrow and a reason to drink the kool-aid for another season.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Is that a real picture? Thats too perfect.

Patricia claims to be a rocket scientist level IQ, but he's really a gutless defensive coordinator. If you can't get pressure on Foles, you gotta bring the blitz and make him make a quick decision. Sitting back, getting picked apart, and hoping to hold the other team to FGs is dumb defense.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

Is that a real picture? Thats too perfect.

Patricia claims to be a rocket scientist level IQ, but he's really a gutless defensive coordinator. If you can't get pressure on Foles, you gotta bring the blitz and make him make a quick decision. Sitting back, getting picked apart, and hoping to hold the other team to FGs is dumb defense.
    I don't even know if that is him, but it sure looks like him. I first seen this pic on Facebook a few years ago, and every time I see Patricia, I think of this pic. The pug's chest is obviously a shop though.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    I don't recall the Belichick family tree having that much success. Caldwell did a decent job but don't I think they were going to get any better than a wild card team under him. So we get a new coach tomorrow and a reason to drink the kool-aid for another season.

romeo was 28-55 as a head coach lolcharlie weiss 41-49

2daBank

Is it too late for them to change their minds? What the fukk Rodgers gonna do to his defenses?? Lol. He will have that kid in Chicago looking like a HOF'er in no time!! Bears all a sudden on the rise!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

ARod gets to carve up that defense TWICE a season - Can't wait!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    ARod gets to carve up that defense TWICE a season - Can't wait!
    He is gonna set all kinds of records!!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Good observations..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

We are all fat Laker

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17555

I happen to Agree. How the Fuk is this Patricia guy any good?? His defense always blows and gets Bailed out by a dumb Pete Carroll call and a Dumb Kyle Shanahan play call/choke job not to mention he has Tom Brady for the offense to bail out the Pats.. Poor Detroit buying high when they should went for a better candidate. Fat Pat is gross and blows.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    I happen to Agree. How the Fuk is this Patricia guy any good?? His defense always blows and gets Bailed out by a dumb Pete Carroll call and a Dumb Kyle Shanahan play call/choke job not to mention he has Tom Brady for the offense to bail out the Pats.. Poor Detroit buying high when they should went for a better candidate. Fat Pat is gross and blows.
    Truth of the matter even if he was good hiring DC's as head coaches really not a good idea these days. Couple exceptions but for most part it the offensive minds having success, much better for DCs to know their place. Even worse he not good at that job!!

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

ah Now thats kinda Pessimistic.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Schwartz is Eagles D coordinator, used to be Lions coach, Lions like these kinda guys I suppose.

Bhut Jolokai

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    We are all fat Laker
    This is a Good Point.

Bhut Jolokai

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    Its such a Knee-Jerk REACTION. Just cuz You get Sucked In To the vortex of Lakerboy's Rage plus come off like You Know....some thing. No Team makes it as FAR Under Patricia as they did unless he's good.

The Only Reason that this thread exists is that Laker Boy lost money on The Superbowl. Don't get sucked In. Make Yourself BIGGER.

Expand.

so you won't, in days to Come, get Sucked once again up into this tiny tiny hole

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    Its such a Knee-Jerk REACTION. Just cuz You get Sucked In To the vortex of Lakerboy's Rage plus come off like You Know....some thing. No Team makes it as FAR Under Patricia as they did unless he's good.

The Only Reason that this thread exists is that Laker Boy lost money on The Superbowl. Don't get sucked In. Make Yourself BIGGER.

Expand.

so you won't, in days to Come, get Sucked once again up into this tiny tiny hole
    Fact of the matter is it a mistake to hire any defensive cord as head coach these days. And never been a good idea to hire hoody assistants. Not good hire now and certainly won't be in coming years.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This will be the Bears division for sometime once Rodgers starts to go downhill

Bhut Jolokai

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fact of the matter is it a mistake to hire any defensive cord as head coach these days. And never been a good idea to hire hoody assistants. Not good hire now and certainly won't be in coming years.
    You're just Still On about The Josh McDaniels thing, in Denver.....with that Video Camera.

You can present Zero Evidence that "The Tree" is Dead. Parcells blossomed some Talent

and so Shall Belichick.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Non pros check out of this thread

lakerboy

Is Detroit going to get him?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    You're just Still On about The Josh McDaniels thing, in Denver.....with that Video Camera.

You can present Zero Evidence that "The Tree" is Dead. Parcells blossomed some Talent

and so Shall Belichick.
    I think my point was more defensive cordinolators not being best hire as HC's. Few exceptions but way this league is going the offensive guys having the success. Defensive guys best suited staying as DC's imo.

Wasn't just mcdaniels tho, there been others, romeo, bill obrien who ok I guess. Can't name one pats dc who had went on to success and obrien a stretch to say success. The D.C.'s make no sense cause we all know hoody mainly responsible for the defense.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He looks like Artie Lange.

Lions have been trying to be New England 2.0 for years. Cooter stole 90% of his offense from Patriots.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

What are the Lions going to do with this guy as coach

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    What are the Lions going to do with this guy as coach
    Bulk up I guess.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Lakerboy don’t know shit

12 Last