1. #1
    kelly@Vegas
    kelly@Vegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-20
    Posts: 193
    Betpoints: 592

    I have had this one circled after the ravens lost to this overrated steeler team a few weeks ago. In that game they were out gained by a big margin. Ravens gave them 4 turnovers resulting in double digit points. I was praying ravens would lose to titans and steelers to win comfortably against the worst team in football to get this line even higher for the ravens. Great spot to buy low on ravens and sell high on steelers. This is a big one for me. Usually find a few like this a season

  2. #2
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,209
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
    I have had this one circled after the ravens lost to this overrated steeler team a few weeks ago. In that game they were out gained by a big margin. Ravens gave them 4 turnovers resulting in double digit points. I was praying ravens would lose to titans and steelers to win comfortably against the worst team in football to get this line even higher for the ravens. Great spot to buy low on ravens and sell high on steelers. This is a big one for me. Usually find a few like this a season
    but you just said this was the biggest of season?

  3. #3
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,174
    Betpoints: 1093

    Out of all the flipcoin games you circled this? Good luck.

  4. #4
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,376
    Betpoints: 24228

    Ravens normally play well in Pittsburgh

    Desperate team. Have no clue why they donít run the ball more & just pass it to the TE

  5. #5
    Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-19
    Posts: 747
    Betpoints: 926

    Steelers it is. Thank you for the fade material.

  6. #6
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,391
    Betpoints: 1510

    Don't do it kelly

  7. #7
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ravens normally play well in Pittsburgh

    Desperate team. Have no clue why they don’t run the ball more & just pass it to the TE
    no idea why they deviate from the script. when jackson runs they are really hard to stop as shown in the game tying drive yesterday.

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Rudy this guy a fraud

    I have been doing some digging its a poster we all know

  9. #9
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,170
    Betpoints: 4138

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rudy this guy a fraud

    I have been doing some digging its a poster we all know
    That dude you went to Vegas with?

  10. #10
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
    I have had this one circled after the ravens lost to this overrated steeler team a few weeks ago. In that game they were out gained by a big margin. Ravens gave them 4 turnovers resulting in double digit points. I was praying ravens would lose to titans and steelers to win comfortably against the worst team in football to get this line even higher for the ravens. Great spot to buy low on ravens and sell high on steelers. This is a big one for me. Usually find a few like this a season
    $27.50 to win $25 or is that out of your budget?

  11. #11
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,310
    Betpoints: 1444

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rudy this guy a fraud

    I have been doing some digging its a poster we all know
    Is it your butt buddy , Big Bear?

  12. #12
    khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-09
    Posts: 1,864
    Betpoints: 1124

    Iíll take a time tested proven winner (big Ben) over a proven chocker( little Lamar) in big games - as a raiders fan I have to hate the Steelers - but if you like good football you have to give Tomlin Big Ben And Pitt their due respect. They are solid and play tough. Last two weeks I watched ravens defense get steam rolled and pushed around by patriots and titans and Lamar couldnít answer the call yet again.

  13. #13
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,209
    Betpoints: 53

    I want to be an investigative reporter at SBR

  14. #14
    Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-11
    Posts: 5,159
    Betpoints: 21650

    Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    Iíll take a time tested proven winner (big Ben) over a proven chocker( little Lamar) in big games - as a raiders fan I have to hate the Steelers - but if you like good football you have to give Tomlin Big Ben And Pitt their due respect. They are solid and play tough. Last two weeks I watched ravens defense get steam rolled and pushed around by patriots and titans and Lamar couldnít answer the call yet again.
    Exactly right. Overrated defense and an overrated team. Balt is nothing special

  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    In 3 weeks will be "the biggest play"

  16. #16
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,116
    Betpoints: 3302

    covid

  17. #17
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,019
    Betpoints: 2438

    Game will be played

  18. #18
    WillyBoy
    WillyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-18
    Posts: 1,564
    Betpoints: 7384

    While the Steeler offense will take care of themselves, I trust Tomlin to get his defense up for the game. Steelers to cover -3 with ease. I like the under as well.

  19. #19
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 84,351
    Betpoints: 7550

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Game will be played
    Ravens shutting shit down, but the NFL always finds a way, it seems.

    Last paragraph says it could get posptoned to Sunday, but doesn't even come close to saying they won't play Thursday...

    https://steelersnow.com/report-raven...-19-positives/

    But it is a developing story as they start the contact tracing shit...

    The Baltimore Ravens have shut down their practice facility after multiple positive COVID-19 tests, the team announced on Monday.
    The Ravens learned of positive tests on Sunday night ó likely tests taken before their game with the Tennessee Titans on Sunday ó and have communicated those results to the NFL.
    As of now it would just be affected players wouldn't play.

    The NFL always finds a way...lol.

  20. #20
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 507

    The op is letting his balls hang out

  21. #21
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 5,478
    Betpoints: 30735

    Ravens really miss Ronnie Stanley. Their offensive line has taken a step back without him

Top