Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

NYJ to go 0 - 16(+267)...$2500 to win $6650?.. Is it worth a shot?

Max. bet is $250 so I would have to hit it 10 times. Doubt the line would move since when I multi max. bet tennis it doesn't. Based on the schedule in all their home games the road team will be fighting for a playoff spot so they're not gonna be looking past the Jets so the only winnable game is the finale at NE & I can't see Belichik losing that one. They had their potential win last wk. & screwed the pooch. Anyone else agree the bet's worth making at that #
    20201115-182623
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-15-20 at 05:59 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5152

They might beat the Browns at home on 12/27.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    They might beat the Browns at home on 12/27.
    I thought about that 1 but if the Browns are still in it I don't see the Jets shutting down that running game with Chubbs & Hunt. Now that I think about it their best shot might be next week against 2-7 Chargers after they lose today.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-15-20 at 05:58 PM.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153180

or potentially the Pats if the Pats are eliminated and playing all the backups. at the Chargers next week might be a semi-live spot as well

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

I would have thought the odds would be higher

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I would have thought the odds would be higher
    What is the projected ML's on their last games? What would the return be on laying 2,500 next week and continuing to lay the balance until the end of the season?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    What is the projected ML's on their last games? What would the return be on laying 2,500 next week and continuing to lay the balance until the end of the season?
    That makes sense, a rolling 7TP would definitely pay better than +267 but I would probably puss out at some point & stop assuming I'm pressing my luck so this bet would at least lock me in for better or worse

SBR Tony

no need to go 7 weeks, probably make your money in 5

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    no need to go 7 weeks, probably make your money in 5
    These are just my ML projections for the next 5 weeks but it's less than +120.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-15-20 at 06:38 PM.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

They’ll probably squeak one out

They are the Jets. They’ll figure out a way to blow the #1 pick

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    They’ll probably squeak one out

They are the Jets. They’ll figure out a way to blow the #1 pick
    That would totally suck cuz the Jags have a brutal schedule & assuming they have the TB over the Jets would definitely Lawrence.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i do not see the Jets winning a game and I am a fan and listen to the sports talk here in NY. they do not want to win. they blew the game to the Patriots last week. that was their chance to win (if they wanted to and i question that honestly after seeing the end). no other game left gives them a chance.

they are not beating the chargers and their young QB with Kennan Allen

the dolphins will beat them badly and are playing for the playoffs

the raiders are playing for the playoffs and will win

back to back seattle and rams on the road when both teams will have to win give the jets no shot

cleveland playing for a playoff spot and their pass rush with garrett will stop the jets easily

belichick will not lose to the jets on the last week of the season, esp if the jets are 0-15. he will never live that down if he does.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Hopefully the play 16 games. I’d be concerned that the china virus knocks them or an opponent out. Window for rescheduling games is closing and if the game didn’t have any meaning? Could see nfl not even trying to get it played if effected

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hopefully the play 16 games. I’d be concerned that the china virus knocks them or an opponent out. Window for rescheduling games is closing and if the game didn’t have any meaning? Could see nfl not even trying to get it played if effected
    good point. the virus is the x factor.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Some team may lay down for the Jets. I’d rather not tie my money up that long.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

if season means nothing to browns or pats week 16-17, they could get a win there

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Great point, which also could come into play if they say it must be a full season
    the way the ticket is written in the op's post, it doesn't say for the Jets to go 0-16, but will they win a game.
    But there's a possible "get out of jail Free" card that the book can use if the season doesn't go 16 games.
    I trust Bookmaker more than others, so maybe ask them what the fine print is.

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some team may lay down for the Jets. I’d rather not tie my money up that long.

<br>

<br>

This

Doug tushyterror

Down to + 235. Should've jumped on it yesterday then made this post. Even though they're getting +9 next week I think that's the only winnable game left. I don't care how talented the Chargers are these are too bad teams anybody could win. If they lose that game I think there's a 70% chance they lose out.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-16-20 at 10:21 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Tushy - this feels like a horrible bet whatever side you’re on. Pretty much a coin flip but why would you tie up good money on a bad team? Bad teams always find ways to Fukk you by not covering when you need them and then having the game of their lives when you need them to lose. Just say no and find better teams to bet on.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tushy - this feels like a horrible bet whatever side you’re on. Pretty much a coin flip but why would you tie up good money on a bad team? Bad teams always find ways to Fukk you by not covering when you need them and then having the game of their lives when you need them to lose. Just say no and find better teams to bet on.
    Be that as it may Mac but you know what wasn't a horrible bet..that spot play I just posted on Eubanks to win the 2nd set @+225 against a guy who just strained his abs & started rolling his serves in.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Doug tushyterror 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Doug tushyterror

Edit

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Joe Flacco on the Jets kept it close with the Patriots. Maybe Steelers going undefeated is the better bet.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Joe Flacco on the Jets kept it close with the Patriots. Maybe Steelers going undefeated is the better bet.
    With their remaining schedule no chance. Minimum 2 losses. Most likely Baltimore in a revenge spot & at Buffalo. Pitt barely scraped by Dall 2 weeks ago