Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Doc's record the past 2 weeks

Not going to call anyone out but just so nobody makes the same mistake I have. I paid for a 1 week football package at Doc's and lost 11 units week one. I got extended to another week because of the loss and then lost another 10 units. I am now on week 3 after paying for the one week only due to extensions and 0-1 so far on the week. I'll keep you posted on how this week goes but certainly not making this mistake again.
    And an fyi I only bought the week package because they had a promotion and I only ended up spending like $29 out of pocket for the week.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Smittyy View Post
    And an fyi I only bought the week package because they had a promotion and I only ended up spending like $29 out of pocket for the week.

My uncle is a prince from Kashitistan. He's currently seeking asylum in Africa. He has $40m hidden in a Saudi bank. Can I please get your information so that we can transfer the money to you??? TIA

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

20 years ago I bought a month sub from Doc's sports. What a mistake.

There are 2 services I've used in 30 years that made money. I still you use one of the services.

If you a rec bettor. Pick your own picks.

Smittyy
    Smittyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

My uncle is a prince from Kashitistan. He's currently seeking asylum in Africa. He has $40m hidden in a Saudi bank. Can I please get your information so that we can transfer the money to you??? TIA
    This makes zero sense...the package was $29 not the amount I lost on games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

They are all losers

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

If you can pick a winner, just bet it and make money!
    If you can't, BS an idiot or two into thinking you CAN pick winners and then sell them nothing for something.