d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Big Trump supporter here. Trump is out if line here
    Congrats. You are in the minority within your camp. Most are beholden to their cult leader.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Why would any one think The Orangeturd would start to show some type of class now. Pathetic Embarrassing stuff

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He and his supporters don’t understand that this is what China and Russia want.

Countries look at us for leadership not temper tantrums.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

All you Trump haters just don't like the fact that sometimes you need a real asshole to do the job properly. He has a buttload of successful things during the 4 years all of you were trying to get rid of him. After all the good stuff that happened just imagine if you would have worked with him instead of trying to set him up for failure.
    Sure the rest of the world leaders hate him as well and that is because they have gotten so used to screwing the U.S. that it was like a 3 year old child being told no more cookies. They whine and bitch because there is no accountability.

Now the Biden Cartel will bring us back to the way it was before, which if you recall, really sucked. Lets see how he does, because like Trump had a hard time, Biden isn't going to have a walk in the park with all of the BS surrounding him. The left has used the "systematic democratic bias" in Washington, Media and Big Tech to the point where it is obviously a thing that will engage the conservatives who were unaware of it. Sure idiots like Mitt Romney will still be opposing the conservatives, but the party as a whole will now go harder right and use the tactics the left has used for the last 20 years to gain leverage. The political war will rage on and get much worse. WE ALL lose when that happens, but that is the sad truth coming.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Curious to see how Biden will handle the pandemic. Will BLM also stop immediately now that Trump is gone?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

byedon

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He and his supporters don’t understand that this is what China and Russia want.

Countries look at us for leadership not temper tantrums.
    They understand it. They don't care, and neither does Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    All you Trump haters just don't like the fact that sometimes you need a real asshole to do the job properly. He has a buttload of successful things during the 4 years all of you were trying to get rid of him. After all the good stuff that happened just imagine if you would have worked with him instead of trying to set him up for failure.
    Sure the rest of the world leaders hate him as well and that is because they have gotten so used to screwing the U.S. that it was like a 3 year old child being told no more cookies. They whine and bitch because there is no accountability.

Now the Biden Cartel will bring us back to the way it was before, which if you recall, really sucked. Lets see how he does, because like Trump had a hard time, Biden isn't going to have a walk in the park with all of the BS surrounding him. The left has used the "systematic democratic bias" in Washington, Media and Big Tech to the point where it is obviously a thing that will engage the conservatives who were unaware of it. Sure idiots like Mitt Romney will still be opposing the conservatives, but the party as a whole will now go harder right and use the tactics the left has used for the last 20 years to gain leverage. The political war will rage on and get much worse. WE ALL lose when that happens, but that is the sad truth coming.
    We made it through 240 years without an asshole like Trump doing the job; god willing we'll make it another 240 without another asshole like him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I think 4 yrs ago when the losers complained the winners called them snowflakes. now we have the previous winners, the potential current losers, complaining, should they not be labeled snowflakes?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Just split the entire nation & states in half. Republicans on one half Dems on the other. Govern themselves separately.
    And when the Democratic half turns into a 3rd world country or worse, and they start trying to slip across across to the Republican half, spare none & make examples.
    You do know that the 20 richest states in the US are all Democratic led? And conversely, 19 out of the 20 poorest states are Republican...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ates/38051359/

Mac4Lyfe

Haha, even you admit that Trump is an asshole. Even the people who liked him really thought he was a dick. No one can work with Trump. He shits on everyone, even his own people. Look at all the people he appointed to positions that left him or he fired. He is a horrible person to work for. There's no such thing as working with that clown. Trump built his career on the illusion of success. The guy is a carnival barker, he is a gypsy, a pathological liar that is good at promoting himself. Success? He has failed at most of his businesses. He makes money by borrowing it then filing bankruptcy. He doesn't make money, he just spends money. Record spending while president which we all are responsible for paying back.
    Points Awarded:

mikejamm gave Mac4Lyfe 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Curious to see how Biden will handle the pandemic. Will BLM also stop immediately now that Trump is gone?
    He won't have to handle the pandemic... Trump promised us that it will all disappear.

Trump created BLM. There's at least one thing he can be proud of.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Haha, even you admit that Trump is an asshole. Even the people who liked him really thought he was a dick. No one can work with Trump. He shits on everyone, even his own people. Look at all the people he appointed to positions that left him or he fired. He is a horrible person to work for. There's no such thing as working with that clown. Trump built his career on the illusion of success. The guy is a carnival barker, he is a gypsy, a pathological liar that is good at promoting himself. Success? He has failed at most of his businesses. He makes money by borrowing it then filing bankruptcy. He doesn't make money, he just spends money. Record spending while president which we all are responsible for paying back.
    You forgot to mention that he was highly effective at Presidenting. Laugh if you want, but he got a shytload of things correct the last 4 years.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So when Biden gets 306 electoral votes, will Trump describe that as an electoral college landslide?

Mac4Lyfe

You forgot to mention that he was highly effective at Presidenting. Laugh if you want, but he got a shytload of things correct the last 4 years.
    Please enlighten me on all the shit he got done??? I think you meant to say all the shit he's stirred in 4 years.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Well said OP. Makes me happy to see people who can put integrity before their blind following. I’m a dem and when Hilary lost, it pissed me off with all the dems trying to bring up the Russian fraud. People need to learn how to take a loss.

Reminds me too much of when a sports team loses and everyone wants to blame the refs.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Please enlighten me on all the shit he got done??? I think you meant to say all the shit he's stirred in 4 years.
    You’ll never convince these covid super spreader idiots of anything Mac.

The very fact trump aligned himself with murdering dictators like Kim Jong Un and Putin, proves he’s a corrupt greedy fuk and advocates this type of totalitarian control over its citizens and encourages violence to achieve it.

He achieved nothing, except further division in our country, a deadly virus still outta control, an economy in shambles, and loss of respect throughout the world.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I'm confused.

What did he say wrong?

Anyone with any common sense sees & knows there's some tyoe of fraud going on in all of this.

It was even predicted planned as an out beforehand.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    byedon
    Lol...Sharpest POTY right there Cinci..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So when Biden gets 306 electoral votes, will Trump describe that as an electoral college landslide?
    Electoral and popular vote landslide

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

His supporters are too. We tried to tell you in 2016, but no one wanted to listen

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I never saw the appeal of a whiny bitch who acts like a baby when he doesnt get his way. And I thought repubs were supposed to be manly men, let they bow to the knees of a pms'ing fat orange dude.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He won't have to handle the pandemic... Trump promised us that it will all disappear.

Trump created BLM. There's at least one thing he can be proud of.
    Trump created BLM? I could have swore that it started back in 2013 when Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

no Obama created BLM right after he founded Isis

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I never saw the appeal of a whiny bitch who acts like a baby when he doesnt get his way. And I thought repubs were supposed to be manly men, let they bow to the knees of a pms'ing fat orange dude.

It baffles me how anyone could confuse this with good leadership, let alone being an alpha-male.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I have been saying for years that CA should secede. If we kept all of our own money, this place would be RIDIC

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

The people have spoken, Biden is the winner. Not even close. He can sue all these states, but it’s going to be a landslide. Would be like a basketball coach complaining about the refs when their team loses by 20.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I have been saying for years that CA should secede. If we kept all of our own money, this place would be RIDIC
    Texas wanted to years ago and we should have done it.....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

You do know that the 20 richest states in the US are all Democratic led? And conversely, 19 out of the 20 poorest states are Republican...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ates/38051359/
    Yet they vote a president in that wants to tax everyone more making 400K or more....money can’t fix stupid

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trump created BLM? I could have swore that it started back in 2013 when Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.
    Dude's smoking some good shit. Trump didn't create Niqqa Lives Matter

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    no Obama created BLM right after he founded Isis
    pretty sure obama rigged the election for biden as well

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    pretty sure obama rigged the election for biden as well
    Nope...Obama not that smart...most racial divisive President in recent history....he just paved the way for Trump to keep it alive

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I shouldn’t have said created BLM. He ramped their cause up. He basically ignored policing issues, created a divide with the NFL and NBA, who are predominantly black, made the anthem an issue, basically stoked racial tensions. He should have taken the high road and at least appear that he was open to listening to their concerns. As president, he could have calmed the nation if he was presidential but he stoked and egged on protest, which then turned violent and looting. This all happened on his watch and a calmer president most likely would not have let the country become so split. I think he loved the chaos.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yet they vote a president in that wants to tax everyone more making 400K or more....money can’t fix stupid
    Most wealthy people actually do not mind paying more taxes. They actually believe in helping the common man/good. Most also know that the tax law is setup to give them huge breaks. Many want those loopholes to be closed. Many wealthy people actually have good common sense and are not selfish pricks.

First 123 Last