cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it's pretty close

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Democrats could run god and still lose. The have to run the perfect candidate to win. Most republicans especially in the south will never vote for a democrats no matter who it is. When you vote for a serial liar, a guy that is flat broke an now compromised needing favors to get out of debt you know the country is fuked. As long as that R is next to their name they could trot out Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hitler or even Jeffrey Dalmer ans will vote for them. We are the laughing stock of the world

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yepppp

The Iranian Ayatollah is openly mocking us now and he actually has a point. New low for America

Thor4140

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And those were the good times

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Democrats could run god and still lose. The have to run the perfect candidate to win. Most republicans especially in the south will never vote for a democrats no matter who it is. When you vote for a serial liar, a guy that is flat broke an now compromised needing favors to get out of debt you know the country is fuked. As long as that R is next to their name they could trot out Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hitler or even Jeffrey Dalmer ans will vote for them. We are the laughing stock of the world
    Uh, it's a little ridiculous in any way to compare Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden to god. The Dems ran Obama twice and he won.

I think you deserve a good ol' fashioned STFU!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

If the Dems had embraced trump 4 yrs ago instead of being babies about it this wouldn't have been so close today.

Following politics is a luxury for those that are retired, fired or don't need to be hired who have the time. Everyone is busy chasing the almighty dollar, climbing the corporate ladder or trying to advance in their respective fields.

Lots of yuppies that are ambivalent towards elections and dgaf either way about who wins. The only things they care about are advancing through the ranks, looking for a better position elsewhere, chasing tail and trying to look cool. The only exposure they have to politics is what they have to regurgitate at the water cooler to co workers for appearance sake otherwise it's their parents telling them to vote republican or the bullsht they see on the news.

If you didn't know 2 individuals very well but the first impression was one of them slandering the other to you like a bitch gossip girl your initial reaction would be fukk this guy talking sht. Congrats democrats, it's what they've managed to accomplish through the media
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave shadymcgrady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Uh, it's a little ridiculous in any way to compare Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden to god. The Dems ran Obama twice and he won.

I think you deserve a good ol' fashioned STFU!
    Yes Obama the perfect candidate. You guys trot out Bush a idiot who lied us into war. Trump a serial liar. That would be my point. Are you Sarah Palins son? Stay stupid it fits you perfectly

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    If the Dems had embraced trump 4 yrs ago instead of being babies about it this wouldn't have been so close today.

Following politics is a luxury for those that are retired, fired or don't need to be hired who have the time. Everyone is busy chasing the almighty dollar, climbing the corporate ladder or trying to advance in their respective fields.

Lots of yuppies that are ambivalent towards elections and dgaf either way about who wins. The only things they care about are advancing through the ranks, looking for a better position elsewhere, chasing tail and trying to look cool. The only exposure they have to politics is what they have to regurgitate at the water cooler to co workers for appearance sake otherwise it's their parents telling them to vote republican or the bullsht they see on the news.

If you didn't know 2 individuals very well but the first impression was one of them slandering the other to you like a bitch gossip girl your initial reaction would be fukk this guy talking sht. Congrats democrats, it's what they've managed to accomplish through the media
    This is a great point. Ive challenged multiple people that were voting for the biden/covid ticket and asked them what policies they liked from dems and what policies they disliked from trump. The answer was almost always “Uhh, I just hate trump so much”. People have no idea what this country is in for if the dems get their way. Scary stuff. Biden will be gone via the 25th amendment and the country will be run by extreme liberals that want to tear the system down and start over. What a shame. We can fix some things for sure but this is a wonderful country.

The Kraken

I said this the big thread but it bears repeating in here

My main point of this thread had nothing to do with the title, thats click-bait

I just want America political parties to co-exist again for the common good of our country. Find whatever common ground we can and focus on that. Im a democrat but would rather see America untied behind Trump than divided under Biden.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Good work karken

The Kraken

Jake knows lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Good to see you around sir. Always stirring up trouble lol

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I tried to tell everyone Biden would win. Then amateurs started calling me ignorant before the election was even to halftime.

Do you guys not like money? Don't start celebrating a win when it's not over.

We knew for weeks mail-in votes would decide these states and ultimately decide the election. I was only trying to help you guys. How many of you took Trump -600 last night?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

The Kraken

You’re too smart man... we’re just working people here, the proletariat

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Yes Obama the perfect candidate. You guys trot out Bush a idiot who lied us into war. Trump a serial liar. That would be my point. Are you Sarah Palins son? Stay stupid it fits you perfectly
    Obama is a crackhead fagggot. LOL perfect candidate. He even had couple of his gay lovers killed before he became the president. This is well known in his church.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You’re too smart man... we’re just working people here, the proletariat
    trust me, his ass was puckered so tight he could have shit a diamond until it became clear the fix was in.....

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Obama is a crackhead fagggot. LOL perfect candidate. He even had couple of his gay lovers killed before he became the president. This is well known in his church.
    Don't you mean Mosque?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    trust me, his ass was puckered so tight he could have shit a diamond until it became clear the fix was in.....
    LOL

I don't care about either candidate. Only care about the lines.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Don't you mean Mosque?
    Why do people think he's Muslim? More likely Luciferian but I'm talking about the church that he used to attend, Trinity United Church of Christ.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

I didn't know he was Lutheran.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    non of this is true but you support a serial liar so it is par for the course

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Kraken been gone for to long, hope he's back for good

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

OP buried

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

definitely some fishy business happening now

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    definitely some fishy business happening now
    it happens EVERY election, it's called VOTE counting

MORE absentee / mail in ballots this year then any other other due to the pandemic

The military? THEIR VOTES GET COUNTED POST ELECTION DAY ALWAYS

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I believe if there is cheating being done, it will come out. Nobody is safe from snitches and whistleblowers nowadays. It appears no matter what happens the division in our country is only worse and the only thing that will repair it is an outside force to bring us all together. Semper Fi.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I believe if there is cheating being done, it will come out. Nobody is safe from snitches and whistleblowers nowadays. It appears no matter what happens the division in our country is only worse and the only thing that will repair it is an outside force to bring us all together. Semper Fi.
    Donnie won MI by only 10K votes back in 2016 and WI by only 22K votes but Crooked H took her licking in the Left said nothing.

Now, Donnie is going to LOSE MI and WI and AZ but wants to scream cheating.

Serious question, no matter which way you vote or think, how you can believe this with an honest mind?

do some people here even have an honest mind?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Donnie won MI by only 10K votes back in 2016 and WI by only 22K votes but Crooked H took her licking in the Left said nothing.

Now, Donnie is going to LOSE MI and WI and AZ but wants to scream cheating.

Serious question, no matter which way you vote or think, how you can believe this with an honest mind?

do some people here even have an honest mind?
    Do you think the Democrats cheated at all or are you just a pure LIB

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

MORE absentee / mail in ballots this year then any other other due to the pandemic

Not true hundreds of ballots were found thrown away in PA from Military...astonishing all were for Trump

homie1975

AZ and MI and WI going Blue and that's why the "Whiner-In-Chief" is crying foul.

biggest sore loser in the history of losers.

complete joke and anyone honest and decent and with an IQ over 100 knows it.

(you need to have all three - honesty, decency, and average IQ, in order to see this complete sham going on by the incumbent who is losing FAIR and SQUARE)

BigDofBA

AZ and MI and WI going Blue and that's why the "Whiner-In-Chief" is crying foul.

biggest sore loser in the history of losers.

complete joke and anyone honest and decent and with an IQ over 100 knows it.

(you need to have all three - honesty, decency, and average IQ, in order to see this complete sham going on by the incumbent who is losing FAIR and SQUARE)
    You're wasting your time. Trump was saying it was rigged at 2 am last night because he knew full well what was about to happen. It was even leaked several days ago that he was going to declare victory early...and that's what he did. He knew he was going to lose.

Everyone knew (well most normal people) that these states wouldn't be called on election night. This has been a known fact for weeks.

I've literally never heard a President play the victim card so much. "The IRS treats me bad"....well that happens when you don't pay taxes. Then the media treats him bad....everyone treats him bad....everything is a hoax or witchunt. It's so old.

People can call me a Lib or whatever. I'm not a registered Democrat. I 100% promise on that. I'm just not ignorant to what is happening in front of me.

All of us just need to move on from this crap and focus on sports.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

A massive influx of 100k+ instantly for a single candidate has never happened. It has now been called a "typo"
    That is the situation I was referring too. Not the obvious protocols of how elections operate.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And thats a good thing

Its time to stop fighting and unite behind the current administration. He's gonna break 300 electoral votes AND win popular vote. He carried counties he lost last time. He picked up minority votes.

The Democrats HAVE to dig deep and put out a quality product in 2024... Someone like Ro Khanna

Just remember my fellow Dems, this settles the debate. It wasnt close
    You're wrong.....it is close....and oh ya, small detail Trump lost!

First 123 Last