3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Everyone fleeing from Dem-run cities and states...yet elect them to govern the country...sure it was absolute fraud but there's still 40% true morons that actually voted for them...congrats on destroying America...hope you enjoy the homeless encampments the left provides those in need

Katsumoto
    Katsumoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Lazy dims and their mantra of "Equality is a human right" would rather the middle class be destroyed than take personal responsibility to better their own lives. They blame all sickness on a 76 year old man, who himself shrugged off Covid like a case of hiccups. Immune to facts and logic, they are unable to formulate thoughts of their own, and recite CNN propaganda as gospel. When the magic shelves in their dumpster fire cesspools stop producing basic necessities, let's see how long they can survive on silicon chips and crocodile tears.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Semper Fortis-Semper Fidelis
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;30010386][QUOTE=Fidel_CashFlow;30010340]I don't like Trump as a person. /

Its absolutely amazing how so many people do not like Trump. You, like millions of people say you don’t like him but you still voted for him??? Trump has fukked over so many people, stole so much money from people, failed at all his businesses, defaulted on hundreds of loans, stuck it to small business owners by not paying them for services rendered, failed at multiple marriages, didn’t speak to his own brother and numerous family members for years. He is easily the most hated man on the planet yet people still voted for him.

Trump was your last great white hope. Everyone knows he’s an asshole, a first class dick but he’s mind fukked millions of sheep. He told you he could shoot someone in broad daylight and you’d still vote for him. He got in office, fukked over all our allies, fukked over every person he selected on his cabinet, fukked over the economy by spending like a drunken sailor with zero regard for fiscal Republican policies. He got in bed with Putin and rocket man and suddenly you now love Russia and N Korea. To top it off, he undermined the entire country by minimizing the Covid, which not only killed US citizens but killed what little we had left of the economy. He shouted fire on our elections. This man has fukked you in every orifice with no Vaseline, yet you still worship this devil while your ass is bleeding. The Repugnicans are going to have to do a lot of repenting because their day is near.
    Settle down slickfoot,I didn't even vote

Biden still sucks and was never
    good enough to be
    president in his prime ...
    now he's 80 and eating soft foods
    with velcro shoes and he's your alls hero

Nothing wrong with being old ,
    I won't live till 80
    I won't also be trying
    to run a Nation either
    if I do make it to that age ....
    USA is going to be tougher than ever
    to be commander and chief of ... and
    in steps..... .........80 year old Biden ?

Fukk Trump ( but good job with some things for sure ,got more done than Obama would in 5 terms )

And most certainly FUKK CHINA

And fukk you 2 Mac , just kidding lol
    Your allowed to have your own view
    Just don't let your distaste for one
    person cause you enough tunnel vision
    to not see Biden is not the answer either

There are some amazing minds out there
    With unmatched tenacity and pedigrees
    Yet .... these are the
    candidates the American people
    get to choose between
    year after year after year ?
    It's a joke, and why I normally
    don't let politics phase me
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 01-06-21 at 05:12 AM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/25/2021

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/18/2021

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10243

That noise you heard overnight was an explosion. The Republican Party has been destroyed beyond recognition.

If Ossoff holds on, today will be one of the most satisfying days of my life. The final nail in Donald Trump's political career will be pounded into his coffin. Mitch McConnell becomes the one thing he detests more than anything else in the world -- a minority.

Of course, the Republican have no one to blame but themselves. They gerrymandered voting districts and did everything they could to suppress voters -- and still lost. Good riddance.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave floridagolfer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    That noise you heard overnight was an explosion. The Republican Party has been destroyed beyond recognition.

If Ossoff holds on, today will be one of the most satisfying days of my life. The final nail in Donald Trump's political career will be pounded into his coffin. Mitch McConnell becomes the one thing he detests more than anything else in the world -- a minority.

Of course, the Republican have no one to blame but themselves. They gerrymandered voting districts and did everything they could to suppress voters -- and still lost. Good riddance.
    yep, 100% true.

satisfying day??? I will party for the entire year of 2021 if both D win and it becomes official. the orange creep has killed 1 out of 1000 Americans, he has cost our country billions of dollars, he has set dangerous precedents, he is evil incarnate and so much more. the delicious irony if he is responsible for the total collapse of a once proud party that has morphed into insanity and evil.

dear god I have asked for a few favors lately, how about just one more.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2072

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post

Oh boy. I'll bet those two repukes are fit to be tied. They both were declared the winner in Nov, now losing big.

More to cheer 2021 about.

Let's see what kind of drama for your mama unfolds today.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

To add what I said earlier:

NO ONE drains the swamp.

The Bush presidencies embraced the swamp. Served 2 terms.

Clinton embraced the swamp. Served 2 terms.

Obama embraced the swamp. Served 2 terms.

Nixon opposed the swamp. watergate investigation forced to resign or be impeached.

JFK opposed the swamp and intelligence communities. 2 bullets in the head by a swamp sniper.

Ronald Reagan opposed the swamp, Served 2 terms but they tried to kill that MF twice.

Trump opposed the swamp. Mueller Investigation, survived impeachment, campaign officials put in jail ect...ect.

Technically, Reagan survived the swamp because his economic policies were powerful enough and dodged bullets.

NO ONE drains the swamp......
    Last edited by Runeblade; 01-06-21 at 07:24 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Runeblade 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4234

Your definitions of draining and embracing need some tweaking. Lol

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post

NO ONE drains the swamp.

Nixon opposed the swamp. watergate investigation forced to resign or be impeached.

JFK opposed the swamp and intelligence communities. 2 bullets in the head by a swamp sniper.

Ronald Reagan opposed the swamp, Served 2 terms but they tried to kill that MF twice.

Trump opposed the swamp. Mueller Investigation, survived impeachment, campaign officials put in jail ect...ect.

Technically, Reagan survived the swamp because his economic policies were powerful enough and dodged bullets.

The late H., made sure of that during his reign of terror. W, continued the Family business. Sorry, Reagan did what he was told, slept with one eye open, every night. R's own more Swamp Stock than all others combined.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Your definitions of draining and embracing need some tweaking. Lol
    Why clean up hitters never go out of style.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

trump did drain the swamp...but then backed up a septic tank and filled it right back up to the brim

his legacy; lost the presidency, senate & house in 4 short years. Impressive.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bruceBRUCEbruce 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 730

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    trump did drain the swamp...but then backed up a septic tank and filled it right back up to the brim

Best president ever some of the brainless here will say. If this is true could you imagine what they think is a bad president.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post

NO ONE drains the swamp.

the swamp are controlled by the people with the real power.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Only when it's rigged...then yea for the first time in ur entire life ur right
    Dems were not gerrymandering. Dems were not trying to suppress vote. dems were not fuking with the postal service. Dems leaders didnít say vote twice, vote three times like your cult leader said. these rigged accusations while the republicans did all of what i listed are a fuking joke and you look like a complete jackass repeating this nonsense.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dems were not gerrymandering. Dems were not trying to suppress vote. dems were not fuking with the postal service. Dems leaders didn’t say vote twice, vote three times like your cult leader said. these rigged accusations while the republicans did all of what i listed are a fuking joke and you look like a complete jackass repeating this nonsense.
    All THEY got LEFT.

BOA12

Best president ever some of the brainless here will say. If this is true could you imagine what they think is a bad president.
    Know standards= IDIOT.

DwightShrute

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Hey look . Another genius heard from .
    That isnít an answer fat fuk. What was he referring to with that comment you naive nitwit. You pieces of shit just got dealt with last night. Keep crying foul it is all you pathetic assholes have left. It wasnít the Dems who were fuking with the postal service. It wasnít the dems who were heavily gerrymandering. It wasnít the dems who are always trying to suppress the votes. It is time for you to leave with some dignity you piece of garbage. You lost. GETTHEFUKOUTOFHERE!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

Universal Justice, a REAL SOB.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    trump steals, only dems cheat? Think not.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2056

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Everyone fleeing from Dem-run cities and states...yet elect them to govern the country...sure it was absolute fraud but there's still 40% true morons that actually voted for them...congrats on destroying America...hope you enjoy the homeless encampments the left provides those in need
    He's 74 not 76 but the most important thing is that he's privy to treatments that your mommy daddy or grandma grandpa would never receive so they'd be left to die from COVID .

It's okay to be stupid but don't be ignorant.

Please.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    He's 74 not 76 but the most important thing is that he's privy to treatments that your mommy daddy or grandma grandpa would never receive so they'd be left to die from COVID .

It's okay to be stupid but don't be ignorant.

Please.
    Ignorance , is THEIR bliss. Elitist, not happy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR P$YCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 61

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Karma

The crying, whining, lying, excuses, and conspiracy theories are just great to see. Embarrassing but what a laugh. Love this

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4600

I'm still trying to find out the last time a President's party came in with control of the WH, Senate and House and then left 4 years later with his party controlling none of them. Has this ever happened before?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT CHICAGO WEATHER GURU
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

sick of winning yet?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4960

That isn’t an answer fat fuk. What was he referring to with that comment you naive nitwit. You pieces of shit just got dealt with last night. Keep crying foul it is all you pathetic assholes have left. It wasn’t the Dems who were fuking with the postal service. It wasn’t the dems who were heavily gerrymandering. It wasn’t the dems who are always trying to suppress the votes. It is time for you to leave with some dignity you piece of garbage. You lost. GETTHEFUKOUTOFHERE!!!!
    Repugnicans using the gamblers timeless excuse of the game being rigged. They refuse to admit they were on the losing side.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/22/2021

Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT CHICAGO WEATHER GURU
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57

I wanna see some live sbr validation videos on the ground with the proud boys taking back the streets of DC today

I'd be there, armed to the gills, but I have a closing and an optometrist appointment today
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Mike Pence puts the final dagger into the Trump Presidency today. How Shakespearean. Pence plays Brutus during role play with Mother, so why not in the Senate.

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm still trying to find out the last time a President's party came in with control of the WH, Senate and House and then left 4 years later with his party controlling none of them. Has this ever happened before?
    Both Bush and Obama left that way but it took them 8 years. Not sure what they started with though. Not many one term President's these days so probably 0.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    you are still on with that as if is some kind of indication of Trump's presidency. Trump accomplished more that any president in our lifetimes and he took on the establishment and the corrupt media head on. In the end, they had to rig the election in order to get him out because they saw the support he has.

The that fact that some of you still believe that a man who couldn't get 10 people to attend his rallies, spent 9 months in his basement and can barely put a coherent sentence together won this election is laughable.

Biden is almost certainly going to knock off Carter and Obama from the worst president position in record time.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Karma

The crying, whining, lying, excuses, and conspiracy theories are just great to see. Embarrassing but what a laugh. Love this

Evolution of hate, UGLY.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I wanna see some live sbr validation videos on the ground with the proud boys taking back the streets of DC today

I'd be there, armed to the gills, but I have a closing and an optometrist appointment today
    Super Fraud,; good luck. Glad you are leaving Chicago for a day.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Both Bush and Obama left that way but it took them 8 years. Not sure what they started with though. Not many one term President's these days so probably 0.
    8 years is very different.

So it's never happened?

I honestly don't know. I've gone back to the 1930's at least.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are still on with that as if is some kind of indication of Trump's presidency. Trump accomplished more that any president in our lifetimes and he took on the establishment and the corrupt media head on. In the end, they had to rig the election in order to get him out because they saw the support he has.

The that fact that some of you still believe that a man who couldn't get 10 people to attend his rallies, spent 9 months in his basement and can barely put a coherent sentence together won this election is laughable.

Biden is almost certainly going to knock off Carter and Obama from the worst president position in record time.
    Your dealing in opinion, I'm dealing in fact. The American People have rejected Trump and the Trumpublicans.

First ... 447448449450451452453 ... Last