Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    is this the most bs nfl season in some time overall, i think it has a lot to do with not many fans in the stands and it give the away team a good or even edge..............so many of these games with hardly no fans look like a video game
    I agree. That is why we are seeing some of these crazy scores.

Just take advantage while you can.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^^^^^^^^ i know one thing if you take the under in the 1st half, it a long shot at best to win, with no fans to speak of, so it a track meet and turnovers to get the over it seems

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

what a game. love the NFL!!

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    be careful, wait for Ravens to face the potential 5-2 Colts in Indy

they can't make the line too big even if the Ravens beat Steelers and are 6-1 facing a potential Colts 5-2 team if they beat the Lions next week (off bye week)
    You think the Ravens will trounce the Colts?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

penetrate man....this one hurts......whenever I bet against Russ, he ALWAYS makes the right decisions in winning time. I cant believe I have to pay my bookie tomorrow.....this would have had me back to square one. Moneyline last leg of a 4 teamer, and everyone won easily. Gonna be tough falling asleep tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Russ was interception machine tonight.. Thank you Russ.. He doesn't throw those picks the Hawks win..

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

Cardinals had the better defense.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Even before all the garbage started happening, Seattle had a 3rd and 2 to ice the game and they go shotgun and hand it off 7 yards from the line to gain. i hate that. Let Russ keep the damn ball and make the play.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Does anyone have any idea how high Seattle got live ML? Did it ever get up to -1200 or -1500?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Russ was rattled he lost AB. No reason AB should have chosen Tampa over Seattle...Only reason was Tommy. So...Russ lost to Tommy even though he is the far superior QB at the moment...that has got to hurt...

Regul8er
    Wordd

And i hated Seattle rushing to get plays off after the Zane miss. Had sooooo much time. They should have been attempting a FG with no time left worst case. I absolutely hated all the incomplete passes stopping the clock. The Cards were dead in the water....never should have had a chance to get the ball and score.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Russ was rattled he lost AB. No reason AB should have chosen Tampa over Seattle...Only reason was Tommy. So...Russ lost to Tommy even though he is the far superior QB at the moment...that has got to hurt...
    Seattle doesn't need AB unless he is going to play defense.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Russ lost to Tommy even though he is the far superior QB at the moment...
    I don't think this true. Since week 3 Brady is #1 in a slew of stats.

I suppose it could be worth deeper look but off hand, as far as recency (last 4 weeks), nobody is better than Brady.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Id choose tampa too, weather, women, better defense, better offense, list goes on and on

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Lockett had 15 receptions for 200 yards and 3 TDs... WR isn't the issue in Seattle.

It's their fukking defense. They need to recreate Legion of Boom.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    penetrate man....this one hurts......whenever I bet against Russ, he ALWAYS makes the right decisions in winning time. I cant believe I have to pay my bookie tomorrow.....this would have had me back to square one. Moneyline last leg of a 4 teamer, and everyone won easily. Gonna be tough falling asleep tonight.
    I had packers, steelers, and...falcons. all ml 3 teamer for 200. Had 100 on cinci ml too.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153180

you've got to be kidding. Tampa is the far more complete team and Brady is still much better than Wilson who always throws the worst picks at the worst times possible. plus AB lives in FL where there's no state income tax.. no brainer for him

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I had packers, steelers, and...falcons. all ml 3 teamer for 200. Had 100 on cinci ml too.
    Ouch, thats a tough one man. Ive lost 8 straight weeks. I just cant figure it out. Im usually trying to fight from behind all week. I have zero confidence, and I keep thinking no way you quit now, since variance will start coming back the other way, but it just doesnt. I would have taken a push there and cashed the 3 teamer. I just dont know how Arizona was given a chance to win after that missed FG. But it happens to me a lot, so I cant be too surprised.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Just watched that pick again, what the hell was Russ doing? Pressure backed off, and he acted like he had no time, and he had all day. Could have hit Metcalf underneath, and he could have picked it up. Ill be watching highlights all night. F me

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Does anyone have any idea how high Seattle got live ML? Did it ever get up to -1200 or -1500?
    I could unequivocally tell you it got up to -1100 right before that 3rd & 2 to ice the game because I was dumb enough to bet Seattle $481 to win $43.73. Not even mad at the result..deserved to lose that bet on general principle just for making it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks. I am shocked Seattle just handed off. I think Ive been on the other side of similar situations over the years against Seattle, and Pete always seems to have a trick up his sleeve. The run right into the pile was shocking.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

You think the Ravens will trounce the Colts?
    I am a Colts fan and watch every game

but I bet against them with zero remorse when I feel they are in a bad spot

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Id choose tampa too, weather, women, better defense, better offense, list goes on and on
    I’d give the nod to Seattle on fine women. They’re also very aggressive and will go after you. Make a road trip to Vancouver and the women are unreal there as well. Tampa women are a bit trailer trash but the weather is better.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Seattle was -1200 on BM after they got that 4th and 2 TD to Lockett to go up 10 middle 4th quarter

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Seattle was -1200 on BM after they got that 4th and 2 TD to Lockett to go up 10 middle 4th quarter

Wow. I imagine it was even higher when Arizona had that 4th and 13, kicking a long FG with like 3 minutes left. That unsportsmanlike penalty hurt bad. Allowed Zona to only need a FG to tie with under a minute from their own 20 instead of a TD. So many plays in this game man.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Just watched that pick again, what the hell was Russ doing? Pressure backed off, and he acted like he had no time, and he had all day. Could have hit Metcalf underneath, and he could have picked it up. Ill be watching highlights all night. F me
    that's what a number of recent hits will do to a QB... he prob in his head expected more instant rush pressure and didn't trust his RB to pick it up since he missed the last one and Russ took a BIG hit

he was seeing ghosts soon as he got that ball - like Darnold vs the patriots defense last season lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wilson plays worst game of his career

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Yeah, I think recall seeing Seattle close to that.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

Officials were on Zona's side last night, so if the ball game was tight enough they would tip the balance in the Cardinals favor and that's what happened.

First ... 891011