1. #36
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138832

    Any traditional Democrat in NY or California coherent enough to fill out a ballot has to be thinking of switching sides when they look around and see what Democrat leadership has done to their states for the last 20 years and during this pandemic and rioting.

    I would never lay big numbers on the popular vote for Biden this election.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 10-23-20 at 08:14 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  2. #37
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Any traditional Democrat in NY or California coherent enough to fill out a ballot has to be thinking of switching sides when they look around and see what Democrat leadership has done to their states for the last 20 years and during this pandemic.

    I would never lay big numbers on the popular vote for Biden this election.
    Agreed but they're talking about people coming out in droves who've never voted before just to protest vote against Trump.

  3. #38
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138832

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Agreed but they're talking about people coming out in droves who've never voted before just to protest vote against Trump.
    Maybe, but they're just talking. Are we supposed to believe that all these new voters are coming out in droves and early but Biden couldn't get a dozen supporters at a rally? Who are they voting for? Still going off of polling and we saw how that worked out. You could be right, I just wouldn't lay a big number.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  4. #39
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Maybe, but they're just talking. Are we supposed to believe that all these new voters are coming out in droves and early but Biden couldn't get a dozen supporters at a rally? Who are they voting for? Still going off of polling and we saw how that worked out. You could be right, I just wouldn't lay a big number.
    You make a good point. Only election I ever bet was in 2000 when I had Bush at -260 (1300 to win 500) & remember it literally taking weeks to get graded when I really needed that money. Wouldn't be shocked to see something that crazy happen again.

  5. #40
    Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-16-13
    Posts: 5,549
    Betpoints: 4638

    It is a free and easy money if u bet Biden and democratic senate as well - republicans are in trouble this time . Mr. Joe is our next president - thanks our LORD JESUS CHRIST !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 10-23-20 at 08:38 PM.

  6. #41
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 6,537
    Betpoints: 236

    Yes and the blacks are coming out like never before and they are NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP
    Points Awarded:

    Hot Jerry gave INVEGA MAN 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #42
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,169
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I'm looking at a Newsweek article now from October 12 that says Biden has a 99% chance of winning the popular & 91% the electoral. Not to be all wishy-washy but I'm starting to think the smarter bet would just be Biden to win the election $2140 to win 1K. Same win amount over 5K less risk
    I have Biden +125 from 6 months ago so I'm not going to bet more on him now.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  8. #43
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,218
    Betpoints: 3172

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Maybe, but they're just talking. Are we supposed to believe that all these new voters are coming out in droves and early but Biden couldn't get a dozen supporters at a rally? Who are they voting for? Still going off of polling and we saw how that worked out. You could be right, I just wouldn't lay a big number.
    Rallies LOL. You do realize that Hitler had huge rallies and literally less then a quarter of the German people behind him?

    Rallies LMAO. It's called morons.

  9. #44
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,169
    Betpoints: 93

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  10. #45
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I actually looked at this earlier today and said to myself how could this lose?
    He has to be alive 10 days from now, 50-50

  11. #46
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Yes and the blacks are coming out like never before and they are NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP
    Bad move for their RACE as a whole.

  12. #47
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,794
    Betpoints: 1156

    Blacks support Trump

    Shock of world coming again

  13. #48
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138832

    Generally if there is a lot of room for error or a lot of unknowns I like to be on the + side
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  14. #49
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 6,196
    Betpoints: 24296

    If you win I think your money will be tied up for a lot longer than a week and a half. Probably 3-4 weeks till the final vote tally is "official".
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  15. #50
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    If you win I think your money will be tied up for a lot longer than a week and a half. Probably 3-4 weeks till the final vote tally is "official".
    That's what I'm worried about. I saw another thread that says BM doesn't grade any election bets till the P. is sworn in in Jan. If that's true fukk this bet.

  16. #51
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,465
    Betpoints: 15004

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Any traditional Democrat in NY or California coherent enough to fill out a ballot has to be thinking of switching sides when they look around and see what Democrat leadership has done to their states for the last 20 years and during this pandemic and rioting.

    I would never lay big numbers on the popular vote for Biden this election.
    This sounds logical but if it were true, Cali and NY wouldn't be overwhelmingly Democrat in the first place. All Dems have to do is complain about the past sins of the big bad straight white capitalist male and the sheep bleat in agreement.

  17. #52
    BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-08
    Posts: 5,808
    Betpoints: 18335

    I wouldn't do it for those odds. I think President Trump gets a higher percentage of the Minority vote than last time. If about 1.5 million or so who voted Clinton flip to Trump, that erases the difference. Good luck

  18. #53
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    So you don't think it's a good bet? I meant to post my balance with the election odds not the World Series price..my bad. Anyway it just went up to - 764. Even though I'm not egomaniacal enough to think my post moved the number I probably should've kept my mouth shut and just bet it & then posted it.
    I would not make that bet.

  19. #54
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138832

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rallies LOL. You do realize that Hitler had huge rallies and literally less then a quarter of the German people behind him?

    Rallies LMAO. It's called morons.
    Maybe in the earlier stages Hitler only had 25%. Trump is the incumbent President.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  20. #55
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138832

    One thing to remember about this early voting

    Much of it is driven by fear of Covid, and Democrats tend to wear masks jacking off in the bathtub, so of course it will be the Dems out to a big early lead. Dems also feel like they are kind of cheating in a way by voting early so they can't resist the satisfaction that gives them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  21. #56
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    did u do it? im here to fade

  22. #57
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    did u do it? im here to fade
    And how would that of worked out for you? Once I saw another thread that said election bets might not be graded for a while I passed

  23. #58
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    And how would that of worked out for you? Once I saw another thread that said election bets might not be graded for a while I passed
    dougyfresh we feast on guy who loves juice

  24. #59
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,331
    Betpoints: 5282

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    dougyfresh we feast on guy who loves juice
    No election bet of over -150 lost. But in sports yes it is a bad idea because there is a lot more luck. Other than live bets I guess I should add.

  25. #60
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    No election bet of over -150 lost. But in sports yes it is a bad idea because there is a lot more luck. Other than live bets I guess I should add.
    anyone even thinking of laying 7400 to win 1000 should get in GA immediately

  26. #61
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    dougyfresh we feast on guy who loves juice
    Cashed out $15K the last 3 weeks laying more juice than Peter North. Feast on that pal.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 11-05-20 at 09:19 PM.

  27. #62
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Cashed out $15K the last 3 weeks laying more juice than Peter North. Feast on that pal.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    lol post your plays here and ill fade my guy

  28. #63
    cincinnatikid513
    juste gagner bebe'
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,320

    free money every election going forward

  29. #64
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Missed this one, that was free money smart bet

  30. #65
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,331
    Betpoints: 5282

    He was actually favored to win by 10 million though so be careful I think but I did bet it.

  31. #66
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 3,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol post your plays here and ill fade my guy
    Hey LG23 Still interested in fading my plays? Tell you what, I'll personally send them to your inbox as soon is I make them for the low low price of $500 a pic. Probably the only way an air betting troll such as yourself will make money around here.( Relax mods.. this way more sarcasm than actual tout.)
    [IMG][/IMG]

  32. #67
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    rest in peace america willster

  33. #68
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Hey LG23 Still interested in fading my plays? Tell you what, I'll personally send them to your inbox as soon is I make them for the low low price of $500 a pic. Probably the only way an air betting troll such as yourself will make money around here.( Relax mods.. this way more sarcasm than actual tout.)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    perfect, send them a few hours on here before the match guy

First 12
Top