Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Miami Heat Will Get Swept

This is one of the worst teams to make the NBA finals in history.

I saw a couple threads saying this was the 2004 pistons. Lol. Pistons had 2 of the best big men in the world, a top 5 PG, a top 10 SG. Lakers had a ton of chemistry issues.

Miami is a pitiful team. Boston shot themselves in the foot because guys like Marcus Smart didn't know his role in the end. He attempted 21 shots in game 6. No one on the Lakers ever gets more shots than Lebron and AD. That's why this will be a clean sweep.

Miami literally has no talent whatsoever. Butler's defense will be pitiful against Lebron as usual, and AD will destroy Adebayo on both ends. Lakers have better role players all around. Miami's zone D will look pitiful against this giant of a team. Offensive rebounding up the ass if they try zone. Alley oops too all day.

Once Miami gets in their half court sets they're going to look like minions next to the Lakers squad. Lakers will use Danny Green and Caldwell Pope to chase around nerds like Duncan Robinson and Herro.

Caldwell Pope/Green will shut down Herro. It'll be embarassing for the rookie. Kuzma should have no problem sitting in the corner hitting 3s against this Heat high school zone D.

Lebron and AD win this easily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You are probably right

What an embarrassment that the East has nobody this year

Lebron gets practically handed to him

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Heat are better than you think

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

LeBron not mentally tough enough to sweep the series

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I could see Miami getting one, Denver did.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Would be a huge momentum swing.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree. Adebayo is the best defender in the league at his position, he successfully guarded Giannis who is a better and more athletic player than Davis.

The Lakers offense in the half court is an isolation offense built around 2 players, Lebron and Davis. Adebayo can guard Davis and Igoudala won a finals mvp for his defense against Lebron. The Heat will be competitive.

The Heat aren’t afraid of Lebron and the Lakers and Lebron is 35, if it’s a long series he likely will wear down playing every other day.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

I saw a couple threads saying this was the 2004 pistons. Lol. Pistons had 2 of the best big men in the world, a top 5 PG, a top 10 SG. Lakers had a ton of chemistry issues.

Miami is a pitiful team. Boston shot themselves in the foot because guys like Marcus Smart didn't know his role in the end. He attempted 21 shots in game 6. No one on the Lakers ever gets more shots than Lebron and AD. That's why this will be a clean sweep.

Miami literally has no talent whatsoever. Butler's defense will be pitiful against Lebron as usual, and AD will destroy Adebayo on both ends. Lakers have better role players all around. Miami's zone D will look pitiful against this giant of a team. Offensive rebounding up the ass if they try zone. Alley oops too all day.

Once Miami gets in their half court sets they're going to look like minions next to the Lakers squad. Lakers will use Danny Green and Caldwell Pope to chase around nerds like Duncan Robinson and Herro.

Caldwell Pope/Green will shut down Herro. It'll be embarassing for the rookie. Kuzma should have no problem sitting in the corner hitting 3s against this Heat high school zone D.

Butler won’t be guarding Lebron at the end of games, it will likely be Igoudala.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Highly doubt it. Think Heat probably steal Game 1. Guessing Lakers in 6.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

lakers in 5

heat will play hard but i don't see James and Davis losing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Congrats heat for winning the ship

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

You faded the heat in the first round with the pacers twice.

You took Boston series vs heat.

Bro stop betting with your heart.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15391

Remember when Iggy wasnt old and won finals MVP for holding LeBron to ONLY 39/13/9?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    LeBron not mentally tough enough to sweep the series

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Heat win 4-3

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

you gotta watch more games my guy

you've been firing from the hip lately

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lakers in 5

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

He’s chasing his loses betting against the same team for the 3rd or 4th time ?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

what are sweep odds?

opponents best odds vs. lakers was probably rockets 2 rounds ago

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

and you took both sides in the heat/spurs finals, don't act like you know anything you are clueless clown

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He’s chasing his loses betting against the same team for the 3rd or 4th time ?
    Correct. He’s been buried all season while telling everyone they don’t know anything about basketball. Just fade him. Lakers 4-2.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This year's NBA trophy is tainted and fowl......

will always be argued non legit.....

Especially by the LBJ haters....

But if the Heat wins I suspect it'll be instantly legit..

I can feel it in the air tonight.......

Basketball Cartoon clipart trophy

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

You know nothing Butler will not guard Lebron Crowder will. Bam is better than Ben Wallace. Butler is a top SG way better than Rip Hamilton. Davis is a great player but a little overrated as an iso guy he is a great finisher, shooter, defender, and garbage man but just good as an iso player. A few years ago he actually could not even score in isos. Miami is connected on both ends of the court they have lots of guys who do not turn it over pass well make great decisions and get great shots. Miami does not have to play zone against the Lakers it was a desperation move because Boston has so many weapons. The Lakers have so many non scorers they will be easier to defend, and Miami will actually score easier because they can play their white guys more since the Lakers have no weapons on offense.

Lakers have better role players. Herro penetrating Kuzma ex too he might be distracted. 2004 Pistons had one guy to throw at Kobe in Prince, this team has all kinds of guys to throw at Lebron Crowder, Iggy, Solo, Jones, Butler. What a trade they made with the Grizzlies they were planning for facing Lebron all along when no one gave them a shot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I already tried to warn people

they are going to be shaking their heads after they see what happens tonight

rm18
    Update your status

Only thing that worries me a little is Lebron seems to be shooting the ball better than ever but Heat will guard him well. He will have to shoot jumpers better than he has his whole career to have a chance.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

I have no idea seems everyone has radically different opinions on this series. I bet the under 5.5 games (+110)

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

I think Lakers will win for Kobe, same as Dodgers...except that one is for the fires...but I think there is value in taking the Heat on the money line each game; disclaimer (I am a Heat homer fan). Spoelstra very underrated coach and Heat can shoot the lights out of any team and are gritty. They will win at least 2-3 games this series and I took them to win the series under loyalty agreement.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Goat's NBA analysis has been hot garbage throughout the bubble. This is just the latest.

rm18
    Update your status

I think we want Davis to shoot all the shots too because Miami's biggest problem will be defensive glass So just guard him 1 on 1 so he cant get rebounds.

rm18
    Update your status

I was wrong about matchups Lebron trying to guard BUtler all game seems problematic for Lakers though. You can't put him on Duncan because he will run off screens all day. He can hide on Iggy later in game though.

mjsuax13

“Lakers will use Danny Green and Caldwell Pope to chase around nerds like Duncan Robinson and Herro”

This.... they are white so they are nerds? Nevermind the fact they would drag his ass up and down the court in their sleep. Either way- good luck on guarding the nerds Green and Pope!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Goat milk is the Morino of the NBA....clown show

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    “Lakers will use Danny Green and Caldwell Pope to chase around nerds like Duncan Robinson and Herro”

This.... they are white so they are nerds? Nevermind the fact they would drag his ass up and down the court in their sleep. Either way- good luck on guarding the nerds Green and Pope!
    Black people hate that there are good white players....

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Black people hate that there are good white players....
    No doubt. Total joke.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Goat milk is the Morino of the NBA....clown show
    Get lost dumb shit, your coward ass had nothing to say before the game. You are a piece of shit as usual.

123 Last