carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

growing up here with the real nascar, when they tried to take it to the next level, it screwed nascar big time, now nobody cares about it and most dont even know these no name drivers today.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i was talking to some local people here today about this, and the 1st thing i heard, i wish this was the nascar i grew up with, that boy would be in the wall every race......lol a lot of people here do not think jordan can walk on water too. this going to get fun imo........
    He has tried his hand at Motorsports ownership before and couldn't hack it then either. People think the guy is some business genius, when that is pure horseshit. You remember his shitty cologne line.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    growing up here with the real nascar, when they tried to take it to the next level, it screwed nascar big time, now nobody cares about it and most dont even know these no name drivers today.
    car racing died the day Smoke decided to put that kid under his wheels on the dirt track

guy should be in jail

if he was dying of thirst i wouldn't piss in his face

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dead sport and no stars

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Jordan wont be able to hack it, it's going to take a lot of time and money in order to get anywhere.
    They are all rich daddy's boys including Bubba. The guy did work his way up on his skill level. He might have gotten into NASCAR somewhat on his race. But he was a top line prospect who was available. He ran as good as Almirola. In fact, Almirola dropped off a little in performance when he came back. I think Almirola was a big surprise that he has run as well as he has. Especially this year.

Bubba could be as good as Almirola and is younger.

He is getting rich because he is black for sure. He is not a NASCAR driver because he is black. He is a NASCAR driver because he has a rich daddy and was pretty good.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

The biggest thing Bubba has going for him is his personality. The guy has charisma. All these NASCAR drivers are like Republican politicians. Bubba has pizzazz. That is the real reason he is getting rich. He is good at marketing himself and nobody is a better marketer than this guy in NASCAR. Not even close.

First 1234