1. #1
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,562
    Betpoints: 372

    miles sanders out for phily

    wash might be the play
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  2. #2
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 57,580
    Betpoints: 746

    Bart Scott worth a flex start?

  3. #3
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 2934

    1) why would you ever play the opposite side simply because a running back is announced out

    2) Boston Scott is NICE

    3) "SBR PRO"

    4) stomach pain

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,604
    Betpoints: 303

    Running Backs diamond dozen NFL

    Very little impact on the game

  5. #5
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,562
    Betpoints: 372

    bart is banged up too i here. He is a little guy, but if a ppr , he is a good play. he can catch the ball.

    who is phily top two wr anyway?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,657
    Betpoints: 113

    Washington was already the play at+6

  7. #7
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    If Bart Scott was black, would that make him Black Bart?

  8. #8
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 266

    I think the questionable status of RT Lane Johnson to be of bigger importance here. They already lost their starting RG in training camp, you're talking about the starting right side of Carson Wentz having little pro experience. Now the starting RB out? Ron Rivera is going to bring the heat all day from the right side. Add the fact that it's a division game and I like +5.5 with Washington.

  9. #9
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,839
    Betpoints: 2934

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Bart Scott worth a flex start?
    no, I would not pick up a retired linebacker & put him in your flex spot

    -Sosa, fantasty expert

  10. #10
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,964
    Betpoints: 12

    I kinda lean was +5.5 but think eags win

  11. #11
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,964
    Betpoints: 12

    Ya eags win

    they r not losing the opener to the Washington football team

  12. #12
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Ya eags win

    they r not losing the opener to the Washington football team
    Don't fade Riverboat Ron in his new digs. Eagles going down!

  13. #13
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91



    the redskins have lost 6 in a row against the eagles, 5 of them by double digits. a name & coaching change wasn't going to stop that. too much experience and weapons for the eagles on both sides of the ball.

  14. #14
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    carson wentz might stop it though straight up trying to hand the skins the game. eagles should be up by 3+ TD's right now.

    never trust a ginger QB.

  15. #15
    Carry Potter
    Carry Potter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 12

    carson wentz will carry washington to win the opener.

  16. #16
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    crazy. all he had to do was simple management and allow the defense to continue shutting down a mediocre skins offense. instead he's taking sack after sack, knocking them out of FG range, missing open receivers, tossing picks.

    dude is one of those classic middle-lower pack QB's that certain people will always insist he's top 5 in the league.

  17. #17
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,657
    Betpoints: 113

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Washington was already the play at+6
    You are welcome

  18. #18
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    I had Washington big... This had everything to do with injuries along the front more so than the injury to Miles Sanders.

  19. #19
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,562
    Betpoints: 372

    skins
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  20. #20
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    anyone who had the skins, you won because wentz is garbage. nothing more, nothing less. dumb luck you wouldn't want to beat your chest over.

  21. #21
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    anyone who had the skins, you won because wentz is garbage. nothing more, nothing less. dumb luck you wouldn't want to beat your chest over.
    Quit your crying... This was hardly dumb luck. Wentz was garbage because he was under siege the whole game. Haskins is garbage too but he had some semblance of protection whereas Wentz had the worst pass pro I've seen in the NFL in awhile. That was part of the handicap, smartypants.

  22. #22
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Quit your crying... This was hardly dumb luck. Wentz was garbage because he was under siege the whole game. Haskins is garbage too but he had some semblance of protection whereas Wentz had the worst pass pro I've seen in the NFL in awhile. That was part of the handicap, smartypants.
    who's crying? there's nothing more fuking stupid than people who act like luck is skill. "wentz was garbage" because he made a horrific throw (one of many numerous, unforced errors) up 17-0 with 1:37 left in the half and first ball. you're delusional if you think the skins come out in the 2nd half and take that game down 17. you could literally plug any 'reliable' veteran QB in his place and they would have managed the game to an easy win.

    save that "part of the handicap" nonsense.

  23. #23
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    who's crying? there's nothing more fuking stupid than people who act like luck is skill. "wentz was garbage" because he made a horrific throw (one of many numerous, unforced errors) up 17-0 with 1:37 left in the half and first ball. you're delusional if you think the skins come out in the 2nd half and take that game down 17. you could literally plug any 'reliable' veteran QB in his place and they would have managed the game to an easy win.

    save that "part of the handicap" nonsense.
    I get it. You had to dispose of your Eagles ticket you thought was a winner. You're bitter. But don't act like this was "dumb luck." The Skins beat the spread by 15.5 points and left several more points on the field all day. Turnovers are part of the game, not once in a lifetime flukes.

    The Eagles lost two pro bowlers on their offensive line and a 1st round left tackle... They were facing one of the better defensive lines in the league... Washington is legit up front. That's where the game was won for the Skins and lost for the Eagles. Wentz's performance was just a byproduct of that.

    Now go chase with your next dart throw, clownhat.

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,604
    Betpoints: 303

    Eagles worst loss in years

    Coach on hot seat this year

  25. #25
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I get it. You had to dispose of your Eagles ticket you thought was a winner. You're bitter. But don't act like this was "dumb luck." The Skins beat the spread by 15.5 points and left several more points on the field all day. Turnovers are part of the game, not once in a lifetime flukes.

    The Eagles lost two pro bowlers on their offensive line and a 1st round left tackle... They were facing one of the better defensive lines in the league... Washington is legit up front. That's where the game was won for the Skins and lost for the Eagles. Wentz's performance was just a byproduct of that.

    Now go chase with your next dart throw, clownhat.
    odd, i don't have any tickets today. and if i did, it 100% wouldn't be on the team i follow as i always see that as a conflict of interest.the skins barely had 200 total yards offense towards the end of the game. stop acting like you anticipated 27 points off random turnovers and short fields. wentz doesn't make that one stupid throw, it's 17-0 at the half and you're done. simple as that. stop acting like it was a smooth pick.

    but hey, i'm sure you've been an eagles fan for 40 years and you watched the whole game today. you know what's what. the eagles were banged up.. FUKIN' GREAT PICK BRO!! can i get your top secret injury updates for the rest of the day? in fact, for the rest of the season?!

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,604
    Betpoints: 303

    I think they’re going to bench Wentz 4-6 games in

  27. #27
    Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-26-10
    Posts: 1,537
    Betpoints: 1601

    wentz was terrible. he had a lot of pressure later, but he was terrible before it got so bad. that was one of the most pathetic losses i've ever seen, but at the same time i am not surprised. the eagles lost to a no name team after being up 17.

  28. #28
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    odd, i don't have any tickets today. and if i did, it 100% wouldn't be on the team i follow as i always see that as a conflict of interest.the skins barely had 200 total yards offense towards the end of the game. stop acting like you anticipated 27 points off random turnovers and short fields. wentz doesn't make that one stupid throw, it's 17-0 at the half and you're done. simple as that. stop acting like it was a smooth pick.

    but hey, i'm sure you've been an eagles fan for 40 years and you watched the whole game today. you know what's what. the eagles were banged up.. FUKIN' GREAT PICK BRO!! can i get your top secret injury updates for the rest of the day? in fact, for the rest of the season?!
    You keep being a sourpuss, I'll keep cashing tickets. I watched every play of the game. The Eagles turned the ball over because their offensive line was a sieve. It's not rocket science. Wentz incurred a sack fumble that Kelce was fortunate enough to pounce on, and absorbed another hit that resulted in an interception that was negated by a bogus offsides penalty, or you easily could've have two more turnovers charged to Wentz.

    Not sure what your beef is, other than fanboying on Philly. They had key injuries on the defensive line too, pregame and ingame. Did you not expect a point of diminishing returns when you're decimated in the trenches? You act like just because Philly scored the first 17 points that the game should've been called and the remaining 2+ quarters shouldn't count.

    Get real, clownhat. If you regard sacking the quarterback EIGHT times and beating the closing number by 15.5 points as "dumb luck" then you obviously aren't having a serious discussion, just venting. Bye bye fanboy!
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 09-13-20 at 07:18 PM.

  29. #29
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You keep being a sourpuss, I'll keep cashing tickets. I watched every play of the game. The Eagles turned the ball over because their offensive line was a sieve. It's not rocket science. Wentz incurred a sack fumble that Kelce was fortunate enough to pounce on, and absorbed another hit that resulted in an interception that was negated by a bogus offsides penalty, or you easily could've have two more turnovers charged to Wentz.

    Not sure what your beef is, other than fanboying on Philly. They had key injuries on the defensive line too, pregame and ingame. Did you not expect a point of diminishing returns when you're decimated in the trenches? You act like just because Philly scored the first 17 points that the game should've been called and the remaining 2+ quarters shouldn't count.

    Get real, clownhat. If you regard sacking the quarterback EIGHT times and beating the closing number by 15.5 points as "dumb luck" then you obviously aren't having a serious discussion, just venting. Bye bye fanboy!
    i'm not sure why you think i care about your ticket? or that i have beef with it? it's a pet peeve when people act like they were smart, outplayed someone, made a great call, etc. when in reality they were lucky. you keep babbling about your ticket like i'm questioning how you make picks or what you do overall. if you won something, congratulations, it has no connection to me whatsoever.

    YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A DOLT ACTING LIKE YOU KNEW WASHINGTON WAS GOING TO WIN AND IT WAS A GREAT PICK.

    the more you type, the more shit you spew. the eagles were in complete control and up 17 when wentz threw his horrible 1st INT. it had NOTHING to do with the line. they were up 10 when it happened again. same thing, NOTHING to do with the line. the negated pick? uhh, no? washington clearly jumped in the zone and wentz was trying to go deep. peters turned his head when it happened and popped up from his stance late, leading to wentz getting hit immediately. it was 100% a penalty and the whole result was a byproduct of it. there was nothing "bogus" about it.

    like JJ mentioned, eagles worst loss in years. it's one of the worst in their history. it's as bad as wentz has played since his rookie year. they picked up more and more injuries as the game went along. it's referred to as a "catastrophic collapse" here.

    but not to the man, the legend "eddy munny".. he knew all along washington was the pick! all skill, no luck. just a cold blooded prediction machine. i'm sure you had big money riding on washington, especially when they were down 10-0 and 17-0. right? because you knew, right? it was a great pick you kept latching on to, right?

    (side note i forgot) wentz also took a horrible sack and cost the eagles 3 points because he refused to throw the ball away, which he had plenty of time to do. up 17-14, he turned an easy 40 yarder into 53, which elliott left short by a couple yards. that blame lies solely on wentz again. but you knew that was going to happen as well!

  30. #30
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    You're hilarious... Never seen someone so butthurt.

    Are you a grown ass man or a fukkin 12 year old in a hand-me-down Randall Cunningham jersey?

    I picked Washington because I thought they'd win and/or cover... and they did. Period. Why is that so difficult for you to wrap your head around? Because your Madden simulation projected Eagles by 21? Get the fukk outta here, you must not watch much pro sports if you think this comeback is some kind of all timer.

    The Eagles were ass today and their line was overwhelmed by a ferocious young D-line with first round picks across the board. You can't just lose guys like Lane Johnson, Brandon Brooks, Andre Dillard, Javon Hargrave, Derek Barnett, and Vinny Curry and expect that that won't trickle on through to the entire offense and defense.

    FWIW, the offsides was bogus because the defender got back (without contact) well before the snap of the ball. It didn't cause the offense to move or else the play would've been blown dead. Either way it doesn't really matter, it just illustrates the constant pressure Washington was able to apply.

    You can stop bumping this thread now, Karen. It's clear you don't gamble on a regular basis. I've seen plenty of bad beats and lucky wins and this was neither. Stop being a stat geek and observe the action. This was a comeback win by a team whose strength played into their opponent's weakness.

    You armchair analysis is without merit because you're a salty little Eagles pom-pom shaker. Nobody fukking cares.

  31. #31
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're hilarious... Never seen someone so butthurt.

    Are you a grown ass man or a fukkin 12 year old in a hand-me-down Randall Cunningham jersey?

    I picked Washington because I thought they'd win and/or cover... and they did. Period. Why is that so difficult for you to wrap your head around? Because your Madden simulation projected Eagles by 21? Get the fukk outta here, you must not watch much pro sports if you think this comeback is some kind of all timer.

    The Eagles were ass today and their line was overwhelmed by a ferocious young D-line with first round picks across the board. You can't just lose guys like Lane Johnson, Brandon Brooks, Andre Dillard, Javon Hargrave, Derek Barnett, and Vinny Curry and expect that that won't trickle on through to the entire offense and defense.

    FWIW, the offsides was bogus because the defender got back (without contact) well before the snap of the ball. It didn't cause the offense to move or else the play would've been blown dead. Either way it doesn't really matter, it just illustrates the constant pressure Washington was able to apply.

    You can stop bumping this thread now, Karen. It's clear you don't gamble on a regular basis. I've seen plenty of bad beats and lucky wins and this was neither. Stop being a stat geek and observe the action. This was a comeback win by a team whose strength played into their opponent's weakness.

    You armchair analysis is without merit because you're a salty little Eagles pom-pom shaker. Nobody fukking cares.
    i'm a grown man watching a dummy act like taking one of the worst teams in the league was a great decision that he was rewarded with. that's what i'm trying to wrap my head around. well, actually, i'm not. i see the stupidity and i'm calling you on it.

    despite the injuries, the eagles were nearly a TD favorite. they have dominated the recent H2H. they were 90 seconds away from a 17-0 halftime lead and getting the ball. to say there was no luck or it was hardly the case in washington winning.. pathetic.

    you keep trying to bolster washington's game, while knocking the eagles team as a whole. washington's scoring drives were 20, 20, 26, 45 and 48 yards. they were not going to score more than 10 points max against the eagles defense without significant mental mistakes and turnovers. the wentz/pederson combo provided a ton of them. if that's the basis of your play here.. then to put it bluntly, you're a fuking idiot. replay the 17-0 scenario 100 times, the eagles win 98 of them. wentz completely fell apart on a massive level and handed washington the game. but again, OK, NO LUCK whatsoever.

    also, stop making shit up. i'm not even going to get into the nonsense "bogus" penalty you claim. but i'll again point out the fact that peters turned his head and was way late/confused getting out of his stance because of it, enabling an untouched free run at wentz. what type of moron claims that as constant pressure? LMAO. wentz also saw the flags and made the correct (rare for him) call to try and go deep. the whole play was a joke and you're trying to make it seem like washington's pressure forced him into a legit pick.

    maybe next time you'll show up when your great pick is getting slammed instead of waiting like a bitch until it's over. sad part is your "big bet" is probably like 200 on washington.

  32. #32
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    I did call it before the game in post #12, dipshit.

    "Untouched free run at Wentz" is a lie... The defender was back into his position well before the snap. They blow the whistle on "unabated to the quarterback" neutral zone infractions. The play was allowed to continue until it's conclusion. The flag came late, on a hunch from the official. I said the play was illustrative of the constant pressure because that easily could've been another sack, as in NUMBER NINE.

    You're a fukking loser, plain and simple. You didn't even have money on the game, so what exactly is your mission in this thread? To convince Washington backers that they shouldn't accept their winnings? That they should pay a toll to angry Eagle fans as reparations for their emotional distress?

    They amount of energy you're expending in this thread is an absolute embarrassment. I guess I could almost understand it if you did lose a wager, but alas, you're just a fukking basketcase drowning in misery who apparently got tired of kicking the dog, so downed a few more shots of bourbon and came into this thread looking to condemn anyone who had the audacity to fade your team.

    Lol, nothing more pathetic that a grown ass man getting all bent outta shape over a professional sports team on account of "loyalty." You're rooting for a uniform, you fukking loser... Get a life.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 09-14-20 at 05:35 AM.

  33. #33
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,017
    Betpoints: 11894

    Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post


    the redskins have lost 6 in a row against the eagles, 5 of them by double digits. a name & coaching change wasn't going to stop that. too much experience and weapons for the eagles on both sides of the ball.

  34. #34
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,843
    Betpoints: 246

    Every game I bet there is some "luck" involved in the outcome! I just hope I am on the side that gets the luck!

    I hope neither of you are saying that you know what will happen in ANY game when you factor in the spread!

    You just bet the shit and hope you get the breaks that it takes to make you win!

    I had a friend that used to say he wouldn't bet all star games or the Pro Bowl, or the East-West shrine game

    because he said there was "no telling who might cover in those games!" LOL I said "who in the hell knows who

    is going to win the spread in ANY game? You just bet the shit and hope you get lucky!"

  35. #35
    dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-18
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I did call it before the game in post #12, dipshit.

    "Untouched free run at Wentz" is a lie... The defender was back into his position well before the snap. They blow the whistle on "unabated to the quarterback" neutral zone infractions. The play was allowed to continue until it's conclusion. The flag came late, on a hunch from the official. I said the play was illustrative of the constant pressure because that easily could've been another sack, as in NUMBER NINE.

    You're a fukking loser, plain and simple. You didn't even have money on the game, so what exactly is your mission in this thread? To convince Washington backers that they shouldn't accept their winnings? That they should pay a toll to angry Eagle fans as reparations for their emotional distress?

    They amount of energy you're expending in this thread is an absolute embarrassment. I guess I could almost understand it if you did lose a wager, but alas, you're just a fukking basketcase drowning in misery who apparently got tired of kicking the dog, so downed a few more shots of bourbon and came into this thread looking to condemn anyone who had the audacity to fade your team.

    Lol, nothing more pathetic that a grown ass man getting all bent outta shape over a professional sports team on account of "loyalty." You're rooting for a uniform, you fukking loser... Get a life.
    there is no "mission." i made the comment the washington pick isn't something to beat your chest over (because they were extremely lucky.) apparently, you're a sensitive sally and want your betting ego stroked. since then i'm just blasting your nonsense while you throw blind darts trying to insult me personally.

    stop embarrassing yourself with the penalty. like a lot of jumps.. some players stop moving, others half-ass it, others go full speed. sometimes the QB just spikes it and takes the 5. AGAIN, FOR THE 3RD TIME(?) PETERS LOST FOCUS AND TURNED HIS HEAD TOWARDS THE CENTER. by the time he turned back and broke out of his stance, his man was already moving past him. the whole play was out of whack, 100% because of the penalty. implying anything else.. again, stop embarrassing yourself.

    the only one who seems angry here is you. calling you an idiot because you choose to believe you smartly picked the redskins to straight up beat the eagles is just realistic and blunt. there is no debate how badly wentz fell apart and how that game was handed to washington. any sane person knows it. i'm sure even the majority of people here who took washington (can't imagine much) know they got lucky. just not you, sensitive sally.

    by the way.. i know you're busy trying to conjure up all types of insults for a person you don't know on a forum, but maybe work on some reading comprehension? i said maybe next time you'll show up when your pick is getting slammed (as in, the entire 1st half).. not when it's over and you've safely won (which you did.) i never said you didn't state you wagered on washington. reading comp

12 Last
Top