1. #1
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Circa/Westgate/William Hill

    Who else entered these NFL ATS/Pick Em contests? Just wondering. Should be fun. I placed in the top 100 Circa last year and at one point was with 3 of a quarterly prize. They invited us down to The D and everything for a weekend on them. Anyway, just wondering. Cheers and good luck.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,349
    Betpoints: 16

    nope

    Contests for suckers and plays with your mind

  3. #3
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nope

    Contests for suckers and plays with your mind
    This guy. Whats the play JJ?

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,349
    Betpoints: 16

    No Play

    Like Azarenka, Brady tonight Thiem and Busta tomorrow

  5. #5
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,614

    I just entered circa

    I took 25th in Westgate last yr
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021


  6. #6
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I just entered circa

    I took 25th in Westgate last yr
    Awesome. Nice work.

  7. #7
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,614

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Awesome. Nice work.
    Thx I decided to enter circa this yr cus they have a layover
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021


  8. #8
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Thx I decided to enter circa this yr cus they have a layover
    Circa a great book.

  9. #9
    kidkonggolf
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-27-10
    Posts: 891
    Betpoints: 1000

    Iíve entered Westgate last three years with no success. This year entered the Circa Millions & Survivor because of guarantee & overlay. Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

    johnnyvegas13 gave kidkonggolf 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 1,643
    Betpoints: 768

    Is the new Circa fully opened? I was planning to get there and sign up for both Circa contests but my wife doesn't want to go until they open shows and concerts back up and with all this Covid shit theres too many variables. It sounds like if you make a pick in the survivor contest and your game is cancelled you lose.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021


  11. #11
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,614

    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Is the new Circa fully opened? I was planning to get there and sign up for both Circa contests but my wife doesn't want to go until they open shows and concerts back up and with all this Covid shit theres too many variables. It sounds like if you make a pick in the survivor contest and your game is cancelled you lose.
    It looked about 90% done
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021


  12. #12
    kidkonggolf
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-27-10
    Posts: 891
    Betpoints: 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Is the new Circa fully opened? I was planning to get there and sign up for both Circa contests but my wife doesn't want to go until they open shows and concerts back up and with all this Covid shit theres too many variables. It sounds like if you make a pick in the survivor contest and your game is cancelled you lose.
    Circa is still under construction. Itís supposed to done in October and itís going to be a bad ass three-story state of the art Sportsbook.
    Located in downtown between Golden Nugget (SBR bash hotel) & California Club (my favorite Hawaiian food place to eat) Itís going to be a nice improvement for Fremont Street.

  13. #13
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 26,498
    Betpoints: 13

    Went to the westgate two labor day Saturdays ago. It was awesome

  14. #14
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 4,796
    Betpoints: 11479

    Unfortunately Vegas is in a downward spiral. The entire country's been traumatized by Covid and social unrest this year, but Vegas may be getting the worst of it.

    The big casinos were starving for business so they lowered room rates to ridiculous prices. Under $100/night at the Wynn and others. It attracted a rough crowd. Rowdy, no tipping, fights on the casino floor, etc.

    It's unsightly.

  15. #15
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Unfortunately Vegas is in a downward spiral. The entire country's been traumatized by Covid and social unrest this year, but Vegas may be getting the worst of it.

    The big casinos were starving for business so they lowered room rates to ridiculous prices. Under $100/night at the Wynn and others. It attracted a rough crowd. Rowdy, no tipping, fights on the casino floor, etc.

    It's unsightly.
    This is the truth. Itís rough here right now. Sad. I love this city and itís a mess.

  16. #16
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 11,313
    Betpoints: 122

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkonggolf View Post
    Circa is still under construction. Itís supposed to done in October and itís going to be a bad ass three-story state of the art Sportsbook.
    Located in downtown between Golden Nugget (SBR bash hotel) & California Club (my favorite Hawaiian food place to eat) Itís going to be a nice improvement for Fremont Street.
    Circa is going to be really nice. Nice change of pace down there. Downtown is coming along.

  17. #17
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 17,614

    Circa went over 3000 after all
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021


Top