IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

why ty.

No. If they win tonight I think the HEAT hit them hard next game. Butler & Dragic have been around the block a few times. Grizzled veterans. THey wont let a chance like this slip.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

What in holy fucken hell..Mil series price now same as Den +650.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    why ty.

No. If they win tonight I think the HEAT hit them hard next game. Butler & Dragic have been around the block a few times. Grizzled veterans. THey wont let a chance like this slip.
    Maybe not the answer I was hoping for but I respect your honest analysis. In any case absolutely no value in anybody taking Mil on the series price now at +650 might as well jump on Denver at the same price.(guess I'm lucky 1 got them at +950 even though it jumped to +1000. No interest in watching the game.. I'll just check the result in 3 hours.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Bucks look done guy

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Bucks look done guy
    Appreciate you rooting against me.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Appreciate you rooting against me.
    I’m not man

here come the bucks

IBetYou

Bucks just need to identify which players are going to help them and which ones have checked out/ crawled into their shell. Mathews bloody awful. Need Korver/ Divencenzo/ Connaughton out there. Guys that will play with spirit.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

and there goes your money and his ankle

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Well because it's not true. If Bucks come back to tie their handicap will be about minus 6 in the series decider. Maybe minus 3 for the one before.

Another reason the series price is tighter is because injuries can happen. If Dragic turns his ankle next game it affects games 4,5,6,7.
    Yeah got to factor in a healthy dragic possibly turning his ankle which would have absolutely 0 impact on the line but forget factoring in an already injured Giannis who would have a huge impact on the line if his injury gets worse lol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Heat might win by 2

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Yeah got to factor in a healthy dragic possibly turning his ankle which would have absolutely 0 impact on the line but forget factoring in an already injured Giannis who would have a huge impact on the line if his injury gets worse lol
    What a stupid comment. Dragic is the 2nd leading scorer for the HEAT so yes it would impact the line. And his absence would have an exponential affect on the series price whereas an injury to a Bucks player would affect just 1 game since they are facing elimination. People just can't admit they're wrong even when it laid out neatly in front of them.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

bucks can't even hit free throws to go ahead with 1.9 seconds left

IBetYou

Bucks haven't disappointed. Gutsy effort

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

outstanding effort from these Bucks

johnnyvegas13

Not rooting against u

but heat win gm 5 imo

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Line will actually be higher though now because of Giannis injury.

Doug tushyterror

Not rooting against u

but heat win gm 5 imo
    It's all good bro..literally just checked the score 2 minutes ago. Obviously relieved they won but of course the other fukkin shoe drops finding out he got hurt. Currently watching tennis so I have no idea of his status or anything for the rest of the series. At least my friend with "benefits" is about to come over in about an hour to umm.. Relieve some of my built up stress if you catch my drift. Currently trying to post the text chat not so much to brag but just to prove I'm not full of shit like so many guys on here.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Line will actually be higher though now because of Giannis injury.
    Ya it will b

heat gm 5 a no brainer

Doug tushyterror

If anyone on here could tell me the easiest way to post a pic without it being deleted cuz that's what happened with most of my posted tickets it would be appreciated
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-06-20 at 06:16 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Great point.. and what exactly were 16 vs. 1 seeds record in NCAA before UMBC stunned UVA in 2018. (0-132). 1st time for everything. Bucks unquestionably the best 0-3 team ever. Obviously I don't think it's a lock by any means but if it's going to happen this would be the perfect spot.
    This is why you guys consistently lose your arse. Making stupid wagers like that. You are a perfect example of a guys who has lost much more than you have ever won gambling.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

If anyone on here could tell me the easiest way to post a pic without it being deleted cuz that's what happened with most of my posted tickets it would be appreciated
    No need to. If you post people will say it’s fake. If you don’t post they will say you didn’t bet it. In the end you made the thread if it happens it’ll be a good call. If it doesn’t happen get ready SBR will let you know 😂

Doug tushyterror

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

1 down. 3 to go.

You dont need to win 3 in a row.

You just need to win 1 in a row 3 times.

Each win for the bucks now will shift pressure on the heat. Win 1 more and force game 6 and miami just might fold.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No need to. If you post people will say it’s fake. If you don’t post they will say you didn’t bet it. In the end you made the thread if it happens it’ll be a good call. If it doesn’t happen get ready SBR will let you know 😂
    I appreciate that but I'm actually just trying to post a text chat I had with a girl about to come over

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is why you guys consistently lose your arse. Making stupid wagers like that. You are a perfect example of a guys who has lost much more than you have ever won gambling.
    Hate to break it to you sir but that applies to over 90% of actual gamblers and I'm pretty sure you're not in the 10%

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    1 down. 3 to go.

You dont need to win 3 in a row.

You just need to win 1 in a row 3 times.

Each win for the bucks now will shift pressure on the heat. Win 1 more and force game 6 and miami just might fold.
    Couldn't agree more I always figured with each win the odds go up 25% for the Bucks. Currently 25% chance to win, next win 50% & if it gets to a game 7, 75%. Now that assumes health isn't a factor but since it obviously is you could pretty much throw these odds out if GA can't go.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-06-20 at 06:38 PM.

Doug tushyterror

Just so you know I am indeed a white guy but when it comes to the opposite sex, black lives most certainly do matter. Now I will admit she is a bit on the chunky side but she more than makes up for that with a solid head game perfectly plump ebony sweater puppies & is surprisingly TIGHT for a big gal. Unfortunately I don't get to live up to my moniker with her cuz she's definitely not into getting her tushy terrorized.(anal totally off the table.) Sorry if I come off as a douche for posting all this but I just want to prove I'm not full of shit like a lot of other people on here. And yes my actual name is Tom not Doug & do note the SBR shoutout in the text.

Doug tushyterror

OK seriously fukk this I just posted a text screenshot with a pic of her &. now its miraculously gone .I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or the mods are deleting it. All I know is nobody on here has a problem posting pics, they don't fucken disappear except in my case. Any help would really be appreciated cuz that last post makes me look like a fukkin tool without actual proof. Tell you what, since I don't use them anyway the 1st person that could explain how to post a pic that doesn't disappear gets all my betpoints.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Man if this happens....

Doug tushyterror

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-06-20 at 07:23 PM.

Doug tushyterror

Doug tushyterror

Bottom line.. I got a 0 balance if Bucks don't advance..$10,500 if they get by Mia & $44,400 balance if it's either MIL/LAL or MIL/LAC Final. This should be an interesting week.

johnnyvegas13

Lakers beat the clips so that big one isn’t hitting

Doug tushyterror

Lakers beat the clips so that big one isn’t hitting
    Again my fuckin pics got deleted I swear to God I'm not making this up. Umm Johnny V. in case you been getting your drink on this fine Sunday night I did write either LAC or LAL in the Finals as long as the Bucks get there I'm good either way.

Doug tushyterror

To be honest I'm not all that familiar with betpoints and I'm not sure if I could use them since I'm not a Pro but like I said if anyone wants all my points just explain to me how I could post a pic without it being deleted

First 12345 Last