Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

I messed up my lineup twice against a4u2fear. Merry Christmas!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    I messed up my lineup twice against a4u2fear. Merry Christmas!
    I’ll gladly take it. Last year I sat Kenyan Drake 5 mins prior to game he had 40 points and missed the finals because of it

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Hey what happened to the league 1 teams that were supposedly supposed to win and show league 2 how it's done?

Inspirited

League 1 members are just the old establishment of SBR. Some of them will be overthrown in time.

shadymcgrady

They walked onto the bus thinking they were the cool kids until they realized they were the only ones on the short bus to school

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    They walked onto the bus thinking they were the cool kids until they realized they were the only ones on the short bus to school
    Not here to start a 3rd grade argument....but our team was the #1 seed and the highest scoring team during the season. So it wasn’t like we got embarrassed.

As for Dazer....he was only 70 points away from the highest scoring team for the season....and that’s with losing Barkley and Dak for the year. Just didn’t have any luck.

On the flip side....I think this was about as even of a league I was in all year. There was very little separation at the top. No one gave up on their teams and all the owners knowledge was well above your average league. So to call this league the Minor Leagues is definitely a mistake.

With that being said...I enjoyed the league and wish the two finalists the best of luck. To everyone else, I hope you have a great holiday and may all your bets win.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Semifinal Results - League II

Semifinals:

The Shady Bunch 140.10
    Legions 133.25

A4u2fear 142.65
    USC / Mpash 133.40

LT Profits

Final

LT Profits

Semifinal Payouts - League II

Legions36 3,020 Betpoints
    USCPHILLYGUY 1,510 Betpoints
    mpaschal34 1,510 Betpoints

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Matty just ignore JerCough. Name says it all plus too many steroids. Those little balls and zits have to affect him

shadymcgrady

Philly guy gets it, everyone here is to nice

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Not here to start a 3rd grade argument....but our team was the #1 seed and the highest scoring team during the season. So it wasn’t like we got embarrassed.

As for Dazer....he was only 70 points away from the highest scoring team for the season....and that’s with losing Barkley and Dak for the year. Just didn’t have any luck.

On the flip side....I think this was about as even of a league I was in all year. There was very little separation at the top. No one gave up on their teams and all the owners knowledge was well above your average league. So to call this league the Minor Leagues is definitely a mistake.

With that being said...I enjoyed the league and wish the two finalists the best of luck. To everyone else, I hope you have a great holiday and may all your bets win.
    I'd bet that mpasch is in the healthcare industry. In all my leagues the physicians all say the same thing when they win.

Thanks for the season guys, have a merry xmas or Chanukah.

Rly great guys and childhood friends growing up but come on! Where's the fire? The nasty? Philly guy and gayzer would be great in any league. If they had won we'd read something like eat a dikk, fukk your injuries and your wife/gf/mother. And that's what fantasy is all about, bc with the pleasantries it's just another work environment
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Shady a good dude.

Good luck to both of you

Inspirited

Kamara with 56.2 points. It would have been a nice Christmas gift.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Well, season lives or died on jalen hurts. Wilson has been mediocre lately and had some bad games vs Rams

Good luck shady

shadymcgrady

Well at least you didn't set the wrong lineup no matter how you cut it. What a way to end the season with a good old fashioned low scoring rock fight

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Still gotta laugh when Shady predicted the demise of Diggs something to the effect of how bad the Buffalo QB was

Dont ever change pal

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I'd bet that mpasch is in the healthcare industry. In all my leagues the physicians all say the same thing when they win.

Thanks for the season guys, have a merry xmas or Chanukah.

Rly great guys and childhood friends growing up but come on! Where's the fire? The nasty? Philly guy and gayzer would be great in any league. If they had won we'd read something like eat a dikk, fukk your injuries and your wife/gf/mother. And that's what fantasy is all about, bc with the pleasantries it's just another work environment
    Actually I’m in the defense industry...so I guess I’m in the business of killing people. Although I work on the radar side. The missile factory is in Arizona (too hot for me).

As for our team...they balled out again this week. It’s a shame that we had 1 average game in week 2. Even with that game we averaged 157 points over the 3 week playoff period.

shadymcgrady

I was definitely the most undeserving team to win. I thought the season was over after my guys went down like bums which makes this even funnier.

Yahoo doesn't do a power rankings like some of the other sites but I'm pretty sure you and phillygal would've been number 1 or 2 on the season.

Fantasy can be cruel and unfair, I lost in the semis last yr by less then 0.1 and would've crushed LT in the finals with a far superior roster than I had this year

shadymcgrady

Great job by LT as always for commisioning the league. Not alot of drama this yr, toxicity levels low for 2020

LT Profits

League II Championship Game:

Final

LT Profits

Payouts - League II:

shadymcgrady 18,120 Betpoints
    a4u2fear 6,040 Betpoints

Inspirited

I was definitely the most undeserving team to win. I thought the season was over after my guys went down like bums which makes this even funnier.

Yahoo doesn't do a power rankings like some of the other sites but I'm pretty sure you and phillygal would've been number 1 or 2 on the season.

Fantasy can be cruel and unfair, I lost in the semis last yr by less then 0.1 and would've crushed LT in the finals with a far superior roster than I had this year
    Last year in my brother's league I was a pretty low scoring team for most of the season, but my team came through in the playoffs. That's just how fantasy goes a good amount of time.

I'm dissapointed that I blew my chance to finally win an SBR league. I fell to the third seed because I made a bad start. Also having started a dead Hilton early in the season and then finally thinking I had a replacemnt only to have Fulgham die when Reagor and Jeffrey came back cost me the points I needed to have the second seed via total points tie-breaker.

9.3, 5.8, 8.2, 5.9, 12.9, 2.10, 12.3, 2.9, 13.3, 1.8, 1.8, 12.7, 13.6

Average of around 7.9 from that spot needed about 10.3.

First ... 4567