TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Tennis Plays and A Variety Pack

So pumped tennis is back. Besides soccer, this may be my most profitable sport. Especially slams and atp 500+ tournies. Onto today....

Murray ml +140... he’s showing signs of his old self. Very impressive gritty win vs Zverev yesterday. I think he’s ready for the challenge of Raonic. He’s one oif the best at returning big serves. Raonic is pretty one dimensional. Murray will out stroke him all day and milos will have to go for the low percentage rally enders too often.

Krajinovic ml -170 and 2-0 sets +130...guy looks like he’s in terrific form. Rare to see Thiem take a beat down like the one Krajinovic put on him yesterday. He lost only two penetrating points on his serve all match!

Tsisipas 2-0 sets..., guy is playing great. He handled the big serving Anderson with ease. Isner will be a similar result.

Lean Joker 2-0 sets but laying off due to injury concerns. His neck has been acting up forcing him to drop out of the doubles tourney. He has only dropped one set to Sandgren (6-1).

Bruins ml...riding the better team with proven playoff success and much more experience.

Vegas -.5 1st 5 and -1.5.... not much to say on this one. The teams a wagon and I’ll be riding them until they hoist the cup. Nucks young and inexperienced. Blues shit the bed in that series. Binnington was still in quarantine couch mode.

Clippers ml / bruins +1.5 parlay..,. Just can’t see the clips losing again. Last game should have woken them up. No porzingus is a big blow.

Indians -.5 1st 5.... in Bieber I trust. Guy is pitching out of his mind

Lean white Sox 1st 5 and Padres 1st 5

Good luck guys

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I like Murray as well but raonic is playing very well atm

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tennis is very hard, many players scared to death of Covid and cannot wait to lose

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Murray down and The Greek guy is going to have to beat Isner in the tiebreakers

Djoker was easy

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Profit day. Nice pics. Can't win em all