tailing cincy

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Nope

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m on Sampdoria ml, getting +145 with them I think a good bet. They in good form and the far superior side imo. Genoa in midst of a decent run of results but they only been beating teams under them in the table, they were incredibly lucky to beat a undermanned lecce side last time out.

I like cincy bet as well but if they can manage 2 goals or more I feel like they should win so getting little more value on the side imo. Take out their recent matches vs the dregs of the league and Genoa attack hadn’t been all that impressive.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

take both teams will score in the west ham game

2daBank

Brescia +1 -130

I’m so tempted to take the +365 here but I can’t pass up getting a goal in this match. I really don’t get this line as lecce is basically equally terrible as Brescia. Both defenses are awful so I think a case could be made for the over but at 3.25 it hard to trust these squads offenses to reach 4 goals even if given multiple chances!

Brescia has at least shown a little life on their attack while lecce has not produced more than 1 goal in their last 3. Looking back at their past matches and other than the reverse fixture this season Brescia won 3-0 every other match in recent history has been a draw or decided by 1 goal. It’s tough to predict what gonna happen with these 2 sides fighting to avoid regulation but I can’t imagine why lecce should be laying a goal or that massive ml? This could go either way or end in a draw so I’ll happily take the goal. If you feeling adventurous sprinkle the ml or draw as I think both more likely than odds suggest.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Brescia +1 -130

I’m so tempted to take the +365 here but I can’t pass up getting a goal in this match. I really don’t get this line as lecce is basically equally terrible as Brescia. Both defenses are awful so I think a case could be made for the over but at 3.25 it hard to trust these squads offenses to reach 4 goals even if given multiple chances!

Brescia has at least shown a little life on their attack while lecce has not produced more than 1 goal in their last 3. Looking back at their past matches and other than the reverse fixture this season Brescia won 3-0 every other match in recent history has been a draw or decided by 1 goal. It’s tough to predict what gonna happen with these 2 sides fighting to avoid regulation but I can’t imagine why lecce should be laying a goal or that massive ml? This could go either way or end in a draw so I’ll happily take the goal. If you feeling adventurous sprinkle the ml or draw as I think both more likely than odds suggest.
    Lecce has a shot to stay up. Sharps are all over them. Personally I have no interest. Good luck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lecce has a shot to stay up. Sharps are all over them. Personally I have no interest. Good luck
    Yea they still alive but didn’t help their cause last match losing to Genoa. That was a tough break loss but a loss none the less. Technically Brescia still has hope as well even if it incredibly unlikely, losing today would end that so I would think if they have any effort left in them it would be here off a win.

I’m certainly not pretending to be close to sharp at this yet but I don’t understand why anyone would lay juice or the number with Lecce? Guess ill find out the hard way, lol. I think Genoa gonna lose today also so winner of this one moves that much closer. Brescia would still be 6 back with 3 to play and still 2 behind Lecce so they have to win out to have any chance, very unlikely but at same time and more importantly I think they still have belief heading into today’s match with another winnable match.

lakerboy

Fiorentina seems like a good bet but I can't do anything right with or against them.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Brentford / Man U

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

alright i'm tailing the samp bet

2daBank

I don’t see much wrong with a inter Milan/roma/Man U parlay, pays bout +150 and think all 3 get it done.

Huge match for Man U while west ham can probably relax now safe from regulation.

Roma playin for their spot and facing spal who a dumpster fire.

Think Milan will want to get themselves back into second, this the one that would concern me the most of the 3 since Milan has had some head scratching results that prob cost them a shot at the title but I will trust them to handle business against a FIORENTINA side who seems to struggle vs the top half.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fiorentina seems like a good bet but I can't do anything right with or against them.
    Milan def the one who scares me most in my square parlay for the day. I needed a 3rd tho and liked their chances better than Napoli who has some injury concerns.

2daBank

You could take Milan out and pay -155 for Roma and Man U. I’m gonna play that also just in case Milan shits the bed.

TheMetsSuck

Brentford is a better option imo

2daBank

Napoli/Parma under 3

I was wanting to use Napoli in the parlay cause of the terrible form Parma been in but Napoli is down one their best scorers sitting cause accumulation of cards and their other top guy left last match early with a injury. They say it precautionary but with not a lot at stake here and more important match looming I’d guess he might sit here. So with Parma poor form, Napoli most likely being down their top 2 attackers, and this match having not much importance to either I like the under 3 In what should be a snoozer.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    You sure? I like Charlton to get a point vs Leeds

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25474

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Napoli/Parma under 3

I was wanting to use Napoli in the parlay cause of the terrible form Parma been in but Napoli is down one their best scorers sitting cause accumulation of cards and their other top guy left last match early with a injury. They say it precautionary but with not a lot at stake here and more important match looming I’d guess he might sit here. So with Parma poor form, Napoli most likely being down their top 2 attackers, and this match having not much importance to either I like the under 3 In what should be a snoozer.
    Sounds good to me. You talked me into it. Good luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    You talking bout teams and leagues I’ve yet to venture into! lol. So far I’ve only been focusing on la liga, serie A, epl, Germany, and mls. Eventually i will expand my horizons but so many teams to learn I felt I’d be better off trying to get a understanding of only so much at a time! This Liga mx is starting back up shortly and I’m gonna try to learn that as well.

Baby steps brother! I try to put any more on my plate and I’ll start forgetting the information I’m learning! Lol. I’ve heard these leagues im focusing on tougher but it also easier to find information and as importantly I have access to watching all of those!

TheMetsSuck

Upon further inspection West Brom HT/FT is my POD. They win and secure their promotion

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thank You men, some heavy hitters in the thread that have a clue

2daBank

I took a beating today guys. Sorry if anyone tagged along. That was my worst soccer day since I’ve started with it. Guess it was bound to happen eventually.