cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Sending camouflaged whom ever the fuk they are into cities will end up being a shyteshow just like everything else Trump touches.

#1. Trump thinks this will win him votes. Recall the Veteran just the other day in Portland standing tall getting whacked by some of these thugs with their batons 4-5-6 times. They did break his hand. What was he doing? Was he arrested? The guy had more guts than any of those camouflaged thugs. If you think anyone other than Trumps base will now vote for Trump seeing that on our streets are delusional.
    I "saw" that happen thru my NYTimes subscription, and I heartily disagree with his actions.
    He "proudly" claims his Navy veteran status and uses it as a cover for his ENTIRELY PHONY
    CONFRONTATION AGAINST THOSE GUARDSMEN/TROOPS...asking them a ridiculous question
    about their oath to the Constitution.

His "question" was ridiculous because HE ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER....which is that those
    guardsmen were, in fact, FULFILLING THEIR SWORN DUTY!

What duty, you ask?

THIS duty: All U.S. military personnel, upon their enlistment, take a solemn oath to PROTECT
    THE UNITED STATES FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

Domestic enemies are rioters, saboteurs, etc.

And the President gets to make that call.

This Navy veteran took the same oath that I, and other veterans, did. He's just a
    phony looking for attention; there's no way in HELL he forgot that oath.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Jake paul 1
    Jake paul 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Whoever they send out here won’t help the problem. Gangs aren’t scared of the national guard or whatever unmarked officers trump sends this way...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Everytime I see Lori Lighthead on the news I think they're showing a 2020 version of the little rascals.Damn if she doesn't look like buckwheat with short hair.
    I was thinking the same thing....that is one nasty looking thing...it’s actually a knock on buckwheat!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

Trump wants to but your Mayor won’t let him

Let’s see Obama and Biden did great things there. Oh wait! They didn’t do a damn thing, just like all the morons running that city.
    Pi, my brother, everything changed in the 70's. Law Enforcement became #1 priority, Creating Criminals, Revenue and Know Win. Never Defund Police, We need A Refund From The Scam Known as Law Enforcement. Bull Sh*t & Wrong, Always. WTF? Let The police Due Their Job, Chop Off The Head Of The Cartel Chief. Protected Operation, Murders Go On. And Demilitarize Local Police. Waist Of Fukin' $. Put The $ Into Prevention. Stop Creating Criminals Law Enforcement, It's Evil Bros. Old Newz, AGAIN & Agian & again...... Saratoga Wednesday, Fuk Law Enforcement; Giving Police A Bad Name. Out Don't Out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So Trump doesn't get credit for the economy because he "inherited" it from Obama, but the inner city violence is all Trump's fault?
    I don’t blame Trump for inner city violence but he damn sure isn’t fixing it anytime soon like he said he would. I don’t blame Obama either. Gangs killing each other is very low on the priority totem pole. But people love to use gang violence to prove some political point.

I don’t give much credit or blame to any president because their hands are tied in most cases. My life won’t get any better or worse whoever wins. Both parties are in cahoots but most people don’t even know the game is being played.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    I "saw" that happen thru my NYTimes subscription, and I heartily disagree with his actions.
    He "proudly" claims his Navy veteran status and uses it as a cover for his ENTIRELY PHONY
    CONFRONTATION AGAINST THOSE GUARDSMEN/TROOPS...asking them a ridiculous question

His "question" was ridiculous because HE ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER....which is that those

What duty, you ask?

THIS duty: All U.S. military personnel, upon their enlistment, take a solemn oath to PROTECT

This Navy veteran took the same oath that I, and other veterans, did. He's just a
    great post

thank you for your service

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

More like when are the Federal troops gonna start firing rubber bullets and using water cannons on these stupid dumb kid rioters and protestors causing trouble? Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York are a joke right now and are completely lawless...

Thugs have the green light to raise hell in those States and suffer NO consequences for their destructive actions.. PATHETIC what has happened in those States and major cities.. Liberal Democratic leadership is completely non existent now in those major cities.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Everytime I see Lori Lighthead on the news I think they're showing a 2020 version of the little rascals.Damn if she doesn't look like buckwheat with short hair.
    Looks like she's been raised from the dead and crawled out of a grave.

This is Proof zombies exist!!

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

love it here, just avoid the south and west sides

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Embarrassing

Blacks terrible leaders of Cities

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

we have to maintain some sort of city structure so they don't creep into our suburbs

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Asap

jjgold

So easy to clean up ghetto areas you have to use force our country is just too easy that’s the problem

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post

What duty, you ask?

Now for the FACTS:

You have no idea who those so called gaurdsmen/troops are.

" Trumps Portland thugs are Unconstituttional."

"The Feds can use Federal assets to protect Federal property ONLY." For any other help, with protesters etc., the Constitution says the Governor of a State has to make a request to the Fed Gov. for help." These so called gaurdsmen/troops can't supllement or replace the police without a request from the Governor. They can't go throughout the streets of a city and say. "Hey, you're committing a crime. We're going to arrest you. Thats unconstitutional." "They certainly can't do what they have been doing in Oregon." They have to confine their activity to Federal property, so says the Constitution." And they also have to wear uniforms that identify who they are. They can't wear fatigues with a piece of tape that says police."

Quotes from Andrew Napolitano yesterday on Fox News.

We all know Trump could give a shyte about the Constitution as he's trampled on it since the day he was elected. I'm sure many of his supporters feel the same....Who the fuk cares, right???
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 07-22-20 at 04:25 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wanna send the protesting unemployed scum and rats running use rubber bullets not tear gas.. Send em back home to mommy with bumps and bruises I say and I guarantee they won't come back for seconds...

If that doesn't work break out the water cannons and clean up the streets is your best bet..

ORDER MUST BE RESTORED in the streets!!! Send a STRONG message if you want your city to resume and become peaceful again.. JUST THAT SIMPLE!!

jjgold

What is eventually going to happen if they don’t get a handle on things cities are going to become ghost town businesses are going to get out of there and then it’s all over

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

it's why you kill spiders in the basement

pretty soon they are sharing your pillow if you don't

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    it's why you kill spiders in the basement

pretty soon they are sharing your pillow if you don't

Yup much like Cancer also, as if you let it go unchecked it spreads and then eventually kills you..

jjgold

We also have to address the homeless problem in every major city that’s getting out-of-control

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We also have to address the homeless problem in every major city that’s getting out-of-control
    Hard to address the homeless problem in major cities when huge billion dollar tax breaks go to the 1%, the people that don't need it.

Ya know the have's and the have nots.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stop letting them shoot up dope in the streets and erect tents on city sidewalks would be a good start. Enforce drug use and make it a crime again. More freebies aren't the answer either. Send em to jail for rehab when they break the law and put them in a sober work release program when they get out..

Start Rehabilitation programs for the homeless in other words.. Hard to unlearn laziness even when sober though.

jjgold

Heroin and other hard drugs ruining Cities

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Looks like she's been raised from the dead and crawled out of a grave.

This is Proof zombies exist!!

jjgold

Blacks destroy anywhere they go

Stats do not lie

First 12