johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Is Zion in the bubble/gonna play Thursday?
    good question

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

It not anti white just like kneeling had nothing to do with troops but everyone likes inject their own narrative. I didn’t realize baseball was dead, last I checked the players made a ton of money and the franchises were worth a freaking fortune, other industries should be so lucky to “die” in that manner! there still 7-8 teams that draw 3 million plus a year in home attendance and the local tv contracts are very fat!!

In the coming decades the ppl who take offense to any that stuff will be dead or old as fukk. I don’t see many youngsters that have a problem with it. Seems to me more like wishful thinking on your part hoping a business that offends your sensibilities fails than the actual reality of the situation.
    ok maybe dead wasn't the right choice of word. its a dinosaur tho and in decline in popularity. basketball will be on an accelerated course now also. its not even jus the political bs either.... product on obvious decline too

have you ever read blm's "demands" for white people?? or their mission statements? doesn't appear so or else you would know the garbage shit they spew is "offensive" ( perfect word for it ) so there will be defense/counter reaction to it. they will reap what they sew and yeah you're right at this point i do wish this..... so do MANY others is my point in all this

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

I only watch it because I make a lot of money on it. Otherwise I'd easily find other fun things to do with my time. I agree lots of people around the world will feel alienated by the NBA -not just the BLM crap but dancing around anything anti-China. NBA wants to get political all the time and now they will pay the price.

Golden fleece

btw , if blm wasnt anti white they would be fine with with everyone saying "all lives matter". the proper response from them should be "thank you for including us"

instead they literally act like "no they dont" is the response that is being said which is simply not true

they are propagandists carryng out a mission. i have no problem standing against it and will spend my time and money elsewhere. i am sure others will as well the more this toxic organization gets exposed

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    ok maybe dead wasn't the right choice of word. its a dinosaur tho and in decline in popularity. basketball will be on an accelerated course now also. its not even jus the political bs either.... product on obvious decline also

have you ever read blm's "demands" for white people?? or their mission statements? doesn't appear so or else you would know the garbage shit they spew is "offensive" ( perfect word for it ) so there will be defense/counter reation to it. they will reap what they sew and yeah you're right at this point i do wish this..... so do MANY others is my point in all this
    Of course i Havnt read it, this stuff doesn’t effect me much like any other politics, lol. Blm just like most things these days, I don’t think the original idea was bad but then it got twisted and distorted from all sides.

I think you overestimating the “many” others numbers. We shall see but I don’t think it puts a dent in revenue or viewership. Of course kinda a tough thing to figure out since if I’m not mistaken Nba ratings have fell off some since before all this stuff.

I agree about the product, I’ve watched much less nba over the years because I’m not a huge fan of how the game is now played, nothing to do with any the political junk I don’t give 2 shits about. Not much different than nfl tho, I don’t watch nearly as much of that as I used to either. I don’t like the way most these sports have put so much emphasis on rule changes to encourage offense and strip away the ability to play D! Hockey the only sport I’ve found the rule changes enjoyable and for the better.

Baseball is starting to really annoy me while we on the subject! They keep trying to do things to speed up the game that are stupid and imo will mostly be counterproductive as less pitching changes not gonna shorten a game when you bring a guy in who can’t throw strikes and he forced to face 3 batters before bringing in another who might also struggle!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

btw , if blm wasnt anti white they would be fine with with everyone saying "all lives matter". the proper response from them should be "thank you for including us"

instead they literally act like "no they dont" is the response that is being said which is simply not true

they are propagandists carryng out a mission. i have no problem standing against it and will spend my time and money elsewhere. i am sure others will as well the more this toxic organization gets exposed

Agree

I feel like they want players to pick a message from there list rather than make up an original

2daBank

I really don’t wanna get into this. I do my best to avoid all this talk, not what I’m here for but gotta say this one last time. The phrase black lives matter does not mean only black lives, it is meant as black lives matter as much as white so the white part is inferred! They know as we all do white lives have always mattered!! Wanting theirs to matter as much should be taken as a freakin compliment! Saying white lives matter doesn’t make any sense, it’s understood!!!

As I said above I have no problem w the original ideal, what it turning into is straying from that so by all means I understand having a problem w the organization. What I don’t understand is having a problem with some the real issues they are correct about. In some places in this country the justice system is absolutely used as a way to enslave and hold ppl back. I’ve seen it and I’ve also seen/know plenty of white folks who got 100 chances and never saw a prison cell for same meaningless victimless drug “crimes” I’ve seen blacks get redic mandatory minimum outrageous sentences for; there something very wrong with that!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-20-20 at 03:07 PM.

Golden fleece

I really don’t wanna get into this. I do my best to avoid all this talk, not what I’m here for but gotta say this one last time. The phrase black lives matter does not mean only black lives, it is meant as black lives matter as much as white so the white part is inferred! They know as we all do white lives have always mattered!! Wanting theirs to matter as much should be taken as a freakin compliment! Saying white lives matter doesn’t make any sense, it’s understood!!!

As I said above I have no problem w the original ideal, what it turning into is straying from that so by all means I understand having a problem w the organization. What I don’t understand is having a problem with some the real issues they are correct about. In some places in this country the justice system is absolutely used as a way to enslave and hold ppl back. I’ve seen it and I’ve also seen/know plenty of white folks who got 100 chances and never saw a prison cell for same meaningless victimless drug “crimes” I’ve seen blacks get redic mandatory minimum outrageous sentences for; there something very wrong with that!!
    i hear ya

and youre not wrong but this movement only cares about when a white cop kills a black man. thats it. thats the problem

they dont give a shit about the 438k black abortions a year or the thousands of murders by their own every year.

why haven't they protested any of the 9 black children under the age of 14 that have been murdered since june 20th! the phrase would get a lot more credit if they touched on anyone of those issues but they dont!

only when white devil involved and it only happened on 9 times last year! same amount of blacks got struck by lightning! is lightning racist? is it a REAL problem for blacks??

the point is this is a bullshit movement to start an actual war..... watch
    Last edited by Golden fleece; 07-20-20 at 03:32 PM.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I don't give a shit about their political agenda, but I do enjoy the games and betting on them so I'm all in. Don't forget 10 minute quarters for the start of this bubble deal.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    I don't give a shit about their political agenda, but I do enjoy the games and betting on them so I'm all in. Don't forget 10 minute quarters for the start of this bubble deal.
    10 min qrtrs, no shit? Is that for the games that count?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

10 min qrtrs, no shit? Is that for the games that count?
    Has that been confirmed?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Has that been confirmed?
    Beats me pal. I hadn’t heard anything bout it until that poster brought it up. He hasn’t replied to that question so guess we gonna have to go look it up! Lol. Let us know if you check out before I do!! Lol

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Beats me pal. I hadn’t heard anything bout it until that poster brought it up. He hasn’t replied to that question so guess we gonna have to go look it up! Lol. Let us know if you check out before I do!! Lol
    Thanks man! I will do that that would be huge info to have when capping these re-start games

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

First year I won’t be watching the NBA. Lebron James can go to hell along with the rest of the BLM morons. Hope their ratings tank.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

I didn't care but now I'm all for it watching these fools keep whining all day here...

Headsterx

Btw how does the rest of the season plays out and what is the playoff format?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

[QUOTE=2daBank;29578414]I really don’t wanna get into this. I do my best to avoid all this talk, not what I’m here for but gotta say this one last time. The phrase black lives matter does not mean only black lives, it is meant as black lives matter as much as white so the white part is inferred! They know as we all do white lives have always mattered!! Wanting theirs to matter as much should be taken as a freakin compliment! Saying white lives matter doesn’t make any sense, it’s understood!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I didn't care but now I'm all for it watching these fools keep whining all day here...

Lmao. Prob hilarious to read after few tequila shots!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Lmao. Prob hilarious to read after few tequila shots!
    Ha! Wont be a laughing matter if your home state defunds the police I guarantee you. Then you will need tequila shots!

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Ha! Wont be a laughing matter if your home state defunds the police I guarantee you. Then you will need tequila shots!
    At least I'll get free tequila bottles at the local "grab and run" store...

First 12