DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Glad to hear everything is A-OK Philly.

Did you happen to talk them out of any boner pills while you were in there?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Just checking in men as I’ve prob slept about 2 hours. Did the Cath (again) and showed no additional blockages other than plaque. Guess that’s treatable through medication. If no ones ever experienced this, You have to put a camera through your arteries, either through your wrist or groin area. 1st time in Feb we did the wrist. Yesterday for whatever reason we couldn’t do the wrist so had to do the groin. When I tell you it hurt like hell, I’m not kidding. I truly don’t know how women give birth after feeling this pain! Anyway, got to the hospital at 10, was on my way home by 630.

Thank you all again for the kind words of encouragement, it was greatly appreciated. 99% of you guys are top notch.

Just a brief comment on PIMIKE. When he text me both Friday & Monday he mentioned he had “the Covid” but said had 3 test that came back negative. Maybe he misquoted the text or whatever. He text me again on Monday, told him I was going in Weds, he wished me luck, I asked him how he’s feeling, he didn’t reply. Didn’t read the comments between Greaser and GoDuke but will say that if you respond anything other than “good luck” or “get well soon” you are a bigger piece of shit than ever imagined. Again will read the thread later.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Philly guy alive and kicking 👍

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Good news

First 1234