TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

It’s a joke if they don’t cut DeSean Jackson...

Guy is literally quoting hitler on Instagram trashing the Jews. If any other race said something like this their life is ruined. Seems like he’ll end up getting a pass. Can’t have it both ways left/Marxist / oysters
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Cut him. He’s been a clown for a while.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I don't know what he said but I don't believe he should be cut, because it could have a negative impact on my fantasy team.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Guy is literally quoting hitler on Instagram trashing the Jews. If any other race said something like this their life is ruined. Seems like he’ll end up getting a pass. Can’t have it both ways left/Marxist / oysters
    You mean like Riley Cooper?

TheMetsSuck

Did Riley direct quote hitler and post is to social media or did he drunkenly drop an n bomb at a concert? I forget his circumstances but to compare them is comical. If cooper had said that now he’d have been sent to the wall to join the watch.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Say the right thing in public. Then when the doors close the narrative changes. It's a fake world out there.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Unfortunately, the left can and does have it both ways.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Too important a player. Like Coach Gundy, he'll take a bit of a hit in the wallet, pledge to go for "sensitivity training", and they move on. It ain't the right or left that gets away with it. It's the stature of the player/coach.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheGuesser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

exactly..if he was on the practice squad he would be would be gone already.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Drew Brees got buried for standing up for the American Flag.....Gundy gets buried for wearing a fukking tshirt on a fishing outing...

Desean hating on the Jews....no big deal

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Unfortunately, the left can and does have it both ways.
    So a lefty white dude could quote hitler and make anti-Semitic remarks on social media without consequences?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I'm so sick of the double standard.

Father your children, stress education and maybe your people will be better off in a generation or 2.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Rather just drop out of school, have 19 kids with 20 different women, go broke, commit crimes, then complain that the employers are unfair.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Keep supporting the NFL/NBA and just ignore what the black participants say or do. Otherwise, we'll have no games to watch and gamble on. What do you think JJ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loser black trash thats all

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

"Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way," he posted on Instagram story along with the highlighted passage that was attributed to Hitler. "I have no hatred in my heart toward no one!! Equality. Equality." At the end, he added raised fist emojis in multiple skin tones."

No hate while quoting Hitler. lol

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

It's a fake Hitler quote.
    But I 100% believe Desean didn't know that.

eidolon
    USA

You think ESPN will talk about these posts by Jackson?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

you forgot the part where he praised louis farrakhan

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You think ESPN will talk about these posts by Jackson?
    Eagles' DeSean Jackson says he doesn't hate Jewish community after posting anti-Semitic messages

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Guy is a trash person. Has been for a while.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Eagles statment....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Eagles statment....

But he still has a job.

I guess it's a step in the right direction that a black man is being scolded for something he said. Shocking.

eidolon
    USA

I wasn't clear, I meant the talking heads on TV.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Maybe the guy did some history research. The blacks were enslaved by the jews. The jews were/are the slave traders of the world. They ran the slave trade. Yes, white farmers in the South DID buy slaves from the jews. This is true. However, the whole idea from the very beginning: The jews enslaved the blacks. They profited from it more than anyone else. The blacks in Africa made out well rounding up their own people too....but the jews are the ones who ran the whole thing. No joke. Do your own history research. Look at the names. Look at the pictures. Sometimes, they hide behind fake names that sound white too.

EDIT: The jews financed the slave trade and profited from it the most. They owned all the slave boats too. People need to do some research instead of being ignorant retards.
    Last edited by hehfest; 07-07-20 at 11:23 AM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't know what he said but I don't believe he should be cut, because it could have a negative impact on my fantasy team.
    This guy is the most inconsistent fantasy player EVER. For 3 weeks, he brought me glory every year. Then, ROS he kicked me in the balls. He just got hurt a lot. Definitely always has the talent to be dam good. It's those injuries. Now, he's getting a little older so not sure how effective he can be even in spurts.

And Eddy: I have been playing high stakes fantasy for years and won big at times (not grand prizes though just leagues). Last year, I only played in one 350 league. Not sure if I will bother this year or not. Been trying to fade it.

How much do you put up and do you play a lot?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Drew Brees got buried for standing up for the American Flag.....Gundy gets buried for wearing a fukking tshirt on a fishing outing...

Desean hating on the Jews....no big deal

Which is sort of hilarious because nearly every owner in the NFL is a jew. So, he is hating on his employers basically.

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Maybe the guy did some history research. The blacks were enslaved by the jews. The jews were/are the slave traders of the world. They ran the slave trade. Yes, white farmers in the South DID buy slaves from the jews. This is true. However, the whole idea from the very beginning: The jews enslaved the blacks. They profited from it more than anyone else. The blacks in Africa made out well rounding up their own people too....but the jews are the ones who ran the whole thing. No joke. Do your own history research. Look at the names. Look at the pictures. Sometimes, they hide behind fake names that sound white too.

EDIT: The jews financed the slave trade and profited from it the most. They owned all the slave boats too. People need to do some research instead of being ignorant retards.
    They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every Spanish territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades

American mainland colonial Jews imported slaves from Africa at a rate proportionate to the general population. As slave sellers, their role was more marginal, although their involvement in the Brazilian and Caribbean trade is believed to be considerably more significant.[13] Jason H. Silverman, a historian of slavery, describes the part of Jews in slave trading in the southern United States as "minuscule", and writes that the historical rise and fall of slavery in the United States would not have been affected at all had there been no Jews living in the American South.[14] Jews accounted for 1.25% of all Southern slave owners, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Cut him now! Lets go protest

TheMetsSuck

Weren’t Jews slaves as well? I seem to remember them being forced to build those big pyramids in Egypt? All races were slaves at one point or another in our worlds history. Time to move on and make today’s world a better place. Not dwell on things our ancestors did a few hundred years ago as an excuse to run wild today
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Tony

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Cut him. He’s been a clown for a while.

Yep

SBR Tony

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Weren’t Jews slaves as well? I seem to remember them being forced to build those big pyramids in Egypt? All races were slaves at one point or another in our worlds history. Time to move on and make today’s world a better place. Not dwell on things our ancestors did a few hundred years ago as an excuse to run wild today

And every country has moved on but we have some of the most stubborn hard-headed imbeciles here in the states who refuse to push forward & get along.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

he and Kaepernick can play catch

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What do you expect from your typical dumb black male? Does anyone not agree that the Black race is by far, the most ignorant race in the world? How many other races celebrate holidays by killing each other? Jackson is the very definition of the "N" word. He is as dumb as they get. Maybe the virus will put him in his rightful place in HELL. Other total idiots like the arsehole Hehfest should be banned from SBR. He is so fukking cheap and broke that he cannot even afford to become a pro. Another fool with a reservation in Hell waiting to be seated.

12 Last