1. #71
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 13,386
    Betpoints: 6522

    Never been a hugh CAMFAN.

    That said, I hope that CAM turns it around and has an outstanding year
    with Bill in N.E.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  2. #72
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 2,587
    Betpoints: 1157

    More athletic ability, but nowhere near the mental ability of Brady.

    All dynasties fall and enter the Dark Ages (SF and DAL).

    New England is, and was, no exception.

    Rome moved from Rome to Constantinople.

    The Pats moved from Foxboro to Tampa.


  3. #73
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 5,282
    Betpoints: 1613

    Future headline: "Newton late for practice, Belichick sends him home."

    The fact NE only committed $1 million tells you everything here. If Newton doesn't start and can't earn any incentives, he will ask to be released.

  4. #74
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 19,500
    Betpoints: 6304

    Pats will win the AFC Least again with Cam which is not a big deal anymore. 8-8 probably wins the division this year, 2 teams at 8-8 the other two team will pick in the top 5 of the 2021 draft. Terrible division. Cam won the NFC South with a losing record one year and they claim it like the 15-1 season.

  5. #75
    Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-18
    Posts: 4,324
    Betpoints: 6033

    Pat's odds to win the Superbowl on the left before signing Cam and on the right after.


    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #76
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,773
    Betpoints: 2748

    the genius Bill Belichick strikes again


  7. #77
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,145
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Pats will win the AFC Least again with Cam which is not a big deal anymore. 8-8 probably wins the division this year, 2 teams at 8-8 the other two team will pick in the top 5 of the 2021 draft. Terrible division. Cam won the NFC South with a losing record one year and they claim it like the 15-1 season.
    i said 9-7 wins it

    I also said don’t count out jets

    3 horse race imo

  8. #78
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 19,500
    Betpoints: 6304

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    i said 9-7 wins it

    I also said don’t count out jets

    3 horse race imo
    Jets are still the worst team in the division. Only two teams in the division come close to having a winning record. I still don't believe in the Dolphins, but the Jets will be terrible again. Darnold is not a good QB, and the Jets have a terrible offense.

  9. #79
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 4,785
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Cam won't do well taking orders from Bellichek
    every single year something like this is said and every single year it's proved false, J.Gordon aside...

    imagine him with that oline god dammit

  10. #80
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,145
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Jets are still the worst team in the division. Only two teams in the division come close to having a winning record. I still don't believe in the Dolphins, but the Jets will be terrible again. Darnold is not a good QB, and the Jets have a terrible offense.
    Kinda agree but jets might b good on d this yr

  11. #81
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,802
    Betpoints: 1485

    The Patriots won't make the playoffs with this roster. The real asset was Brady. Belickick was nobody before Brady. Hadn't won a thing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/23/2020


  12. #82
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,145
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Patriots won't make the playoffs with this roster. The real asset was Brady. Belickick was nobody before Brady. Hadn't won a thing.
    Agree

    thi the d still isn’t bad

  13. #83
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 19,500
    Betpoints: 6304

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Patriots won't make the playoffs with this roster. The real asset was Brady. Belickick was nobody before Brady. Hadn't won a thing.
    11 wins with Matt Cassell, 3-1 with Jimmy G and Jacoby Brissett. Belicheck can win with Cam too. No one can win with Stidham. Not even Bill can imitate Jesus Christ.

First 123
Top