1. #1
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,539
    Betpoints: 91

    Are any non affliated Independent Minor League Baseball Leagues starting up?

    would like to bet some of that at 5dimes. should be more info out there

  2. #2
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 4,039
    Betpoints: 12680

    The Northern division of pro independent baseball starts next weekend in Souix Falls, South Dakota.

  3. #3
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,539
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The Northern division of pro independent baseball starts next weekend in Souix Falls, South Dakota.
    is part of this league with the sioux falls canaries?

    https://www.americanassociationbaseball.com/league/

  4. #4
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 39,581
    Betpoints: 2680

    The Chicago dogs are starting up!

    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...-restrictions/

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 56,539
    Betpoints: 91

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    That's great! We go to about 4-10 minor league games in the midwest and wherever we do our Domestic summer vaca. Usually we go to games where you can bring your dogs. I think the Boomer's are my favorite because they have some sort of amazing soft pretzels out there, I always forget the name of the company, but they are fantastic. We haven't made it to the Chicago Dog's yet, Do they have Carlos Zambrano playing again?

  7. #7
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 4,039
    Betpoints: 12680

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    is part of this league with the sioux falls canaries?

    https://www.americanassociationbaseball.com/league/
    Yes... All the league games will be hosted in Soux Falls to start the season due to Coronavirus concerns.

  8. #8
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 28,217
    Betpoints: 24

    rather watch minor league baseball than a mlb game anymore, tons of strikeouts nobody moves runners overs steals bases it's all about homeruns
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,174
    Betpoints: 634

    Archie your stressed out

  10. #10
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 39,581
    Betpoints: 2680

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    That's great! We go to about 4-10 minor league games in the midwest and wherever we do our Domestic summer vaca. Usually we go to games where you can bring your dogs. I think the Boomer's are my favorite because they have some sort of amazing soft pretzels out there, I always forget the name of the company, but they are fantastic. We haven't made it to the Chicago Dog's yet, Do they have Carlos Zambrano playing again?
    No idea LOL

    No fans allowed

Top