carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Trump rally live now

i really love this right side network people and over the yrs have met many of these guys and girls, they do a great thing before the event.most of the events i was with open the doors around 4pm to let the people come into the arena.i love the music before the event starts, i can hear mj beat it playing now and ymca playing lol.anyway just go to youtube and watch right side.it better than the mainstream media, if you can donate to them please do.....................https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OdKrWlQjLQGX

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sorry. How do you unmute it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

carolinakid

at the bottom of the page, you can go to youtube too and get the direct link as well.

carolinakid

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Not a lot of teeth in that crowd.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

That black chick looks soooooo uncomfortable

ekrazee33
    ekrazee33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Only people wearing masks are the reporters and security. Wow! They are is going to be a lot of infections once the rednecks start walking in.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24810

Sammy. You keep posting that pic of Biden in numerous threads. I’m confused. Do you support him?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yes... 100% for him as the Dem Nominee

carolinakid

^^^^^^^ he trying to think what state he is in today........hell we could be at war and he would still be sleeping

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Here's the direct link to that link

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fuk yeah it's like a rock concert environment out there, just brewing for the big event this evening.

No way Biden can draw that kind of excitement.

Liking my Trump bets these days...

carolinakid

when im down, i love watching this and i love the earth, wind and fire song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvh3uG5uVw&t=352s
    Last edited by carolinakid; 06-20-20 at 01:30 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    when i down, i love watching this and i love the earth, wind and fire song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvh3uG5uVw&t=352s

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Six Trump Campaign staffers working Tulsa rally test positive.

Imagine how many of the 19k are positive and then how many they will infect inside there for like 5-6 hours. Might be worse than a cruise ship. They won't be tested so we won't know but I bet if the 19k get tested in a week a good 25-30% will be positive.

Keep Corona Alive 2020!

Super Spreader 2020!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fuk yeah it's like a rock concert environment out there, just brewing for the big event this evening.

No way Biden can draw that kind of excitement.

Liking my Trump bets these days...

So why can't we have rock concerts then? I had tickets to several concerts, all canceled. If this rally is OK, then why not concerts?

jjgold

We are fukked if Trump does not win

The Country will be riddled with no rule

carolinakid

KVB we was in the hotel in ny that night waiting for Trump to get there for the speech it was so late i think around 130 to 2 in the morning we left and once we got past the security we heard he was at the hotel, but it was so late and all the bs getting inside again we watch it on tv.......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So why can't we have rock concerts then? I had tickets to several concerts, all canceled. If this rally is OK, then why not concerts?
    Was one of your concerts at the same venue this rally is being held? If not, then think for a second, I'm sure you can figure it out.

The measures they are taking at the Trump rally are pretty extreme. They are forcing masks, hand sanitizing and temp checks for everyone.

Individual governors will decide how large crowds can be in their states but I doubt venues are prepared for all these precautions and the potential fall out if problems occur, despite the waivers that will be accepted upon ticket purchase.

The desire for concert goers to wear a mask and for artists and labels to carry risk would also be a factor but in the end you have to confront your state governor about their rules.

Then you can go ahead and blame the artists if they don't want to put on a show.

As of now, there are no federal regulations just recommendations. Trump has never forced anyone to follow his recommendations, he's even rallied against them at times, and he clearly isn't following his admin's recommendations for this event.

But they are taking precautions, that's for sure, probably at the requirement of the State.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Was one of your concerts at the same venue this rally is being held? If not, then think for a second, I'm sure you can figure it out.

The measures they are taking at the Trump rally are pretty extreme. They are forcing masks, hand sanitizing and temp checks for everyone.

Individual governors will decide how large crowds can be in their states but I doubt venues are prepared for all these precautions and the potential fall out if problems occur, despite the waivers that will be accepted upon ticket purchase.

The desire for concert goers to wear a mask and for artists and labels to carry risk would also be a factor but in the end you have to confront your state governor about their rules.

Then you can go ahead and blame the artists if they don't want to put on a show.

As of now, there are no federal regulations just recommendations. Trump has never forced anyone to follow his recommendations, he's even rallied against them at times, and he clearly isn't following his admin's recommendations for this event.

But they are taking precautions, that's for sure, probably at the requirement of the State.
    Well there were many events scheduled at this venue and all have been canceled. I had events at similar-sized arena, all have been canceled everywhere. So again why is this OK but a concert at this arena not OK? Why is this safer?

As for masks, AFAIK they are not forcing masks. I guess we'll find out tonight. Let's see how many are wearing masks.

jjgold

6 trump staffers tests positive yesterday for Tulsa event

AP just announced

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Well there were many events scheduled at this venue and all have been canceled. I had events at similar-sized arena, all have been canceled everywhere. So again why is this OK but a concert at this arena not OK? Why is this safer?
    You did not read my post, did you?

lol.

At some point in time, some state will open venues to large crowds, it will have been after all have been closed and events cancelled.

Somewhere, at some time, a venue will have it's first event since events were cancelled. Do yo get it?

Closures are ending, even if that means the opening will bring further closures due to rising cases.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Not a lot of teeth in that crowd.
    Haha

Makes Biden gatherings look like a pajama party.

Not even started the main event Vitty.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    6 trump staffers tests positive yesterday for Tulsa event

AP just announced
    I wonder if it's worrisome as the infectivity of asymptomatic carriers is being considered in studies.

Trump an extra risk too because they draw what seem to be unprecedented crowds.

Trump rallies are huge and everyone will wear a mask, which should help mitigate super spreading, one would hope.

Better than the golfer that showed up with symptoms, that's for sure.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You did not read my post, did you?

lol.

At some point in time, some state will open venues to large crowds, it will have been after all have been closed and events cancelled.

Somewhere, at some time, a venue will have it's first event since events were cancelled. Do yo get it?

Closures are ending, even if that means the opening will bring further closures due to rising cases.
    Sure, but why is this the first and only right now? And in an area that is already seeing an obvious spike in cases? I fail to see the logic.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LMAO at the Diamond and Silk book commercial.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Haha

Makes Biden gatherings look like a pajama party.

Not even started the main event Vitty.
    Never met a person so infatuated with Trump as vittard. Could it be he’s upset
    Trump has a stronger text/tweeting game?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I wonder if it's worrisome as the infectivity of asymptomatic carriers is being considered in studies.

Trump an extra risk too because they draw what seem to be unprecedented crowds.

Trump rallies are huge and everyone will wear a mask, which should help mitigate super spreading, one would hope.

Better than the golfer that showed up with symptoms, that's for sure.
    You really believe that? Their idol refuses to wear a mask, so they won't either. Watch. If they show the crowd, I bet you'll see less than 25% mask-wearing.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure, but why is this the first and only right now? And in an area that is already seeing an obvious spike in cases? I fail to see the logic.
    Of course you don't, because you never did read my first post to you.

Unreal.

Go call you governor and bitch.

carolinakid

Kvb that was fun, i met them a couple of times and they are so real.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You really believe that? Their idol refuses to wear a mask, so they won't either. Watch. If they show the crowd, I bet you'll see less than 25% mask-wearing.
    You already lost that bet before it even began. I don't post based on "belief" I post facts.

You are disconnected from reality.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I don't like either party but it's interesting the media keeps hyping up how irresponsible having a rally is with the virus. Yet they were silent when the protests started.

Very interesting.

1234 ... Last