thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its absurd they are paying these players almost full salaries even if they dont show up,I thino its increasingly likely they wont play at all, cases rising in Forida wilk give many players an excuse and Florida saw recoed cases today.

thomorino

Many NBA playera are cluesless liberals, thw facr that one of the players most outspoken leasera thinks the earth is flat shows how pathetic many of them are.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I now know why there been some push back by players regardless of reason. You realize they won’t be doing any fukking for at least a month in that bubble?!?!?? My understanding is not till after 1st round will players be able to bring some pussy in!
    Yeah I dont see single young men going 3 months without any contact with others, I see it as increasingly unlikely the nba comes back, silver ia spineless.

thomorino

Some liberals have a clue, most in the NBA dont.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Most NBA players are thugs deep down

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I dont see single young men going 3 months without any contact with others, I see it as increasingly unlikely the nba comes back, silver ia spineless.
    agree w Moroni here

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

agree w Moroni here
    Fuk off

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Large # yes. Not sure most but dang there are a lot. Football as well.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Met Chris Paul before.. nice guy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Met Chris Paul before.. nice guy.
    Seems like a dick. How can he be friends with James?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I still don’t think they’re gonna play I could be wrong though

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Have the league will get corona they’re too stupid
    *Half

johnnyvegas13

I’ll tell u how protocol will go

when da pros get da call they not gonna play

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seems like a dick. How can he be friends with James?
    Can’t bite the hands that feeds the league

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i want a all white league so we can see defense again.
    It’s called the Ivy League, they usually have one or 2 black guys, gotta have someone who can score!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Majority of these guys are snobs.. excessive with their demands. Already complaining they’re doing this in Orlando instead of vegas.

Real easy for guys like kyrie and John wall to play social justice warrior when they’re sitting on 200million when they’re not the guys in 10 day contracts... jerkoffs
    Kyrie not playing due to injury anyways right? Not sure why guys who not playing should have any say in the matter?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its absurd they are paying these players almost full salaries even if they dont show up,I thino its increasingly likely they wont play at all, cases rising in Forida wilk give many players an excuse and Florida saw recoed cases today.
    Someone better make them understand if they don’t play owners gonna have the ability to rip up the CBA, they have done incredibly well for themselves, letting that happen be a huge mistake that would set them back a decade!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I dont think he will be hurt at all by August. Shoulder surgery 3-4 month recovery in early March.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I dont think he will be hurt at all by August. Shoulder surgery 3-4 month recovery in early March.
    Kd not playing, I don’t think any chance kyrie gonna play if kd isn’t. Kd outta be fully recovered too. They just soft.

rm18
    Update your status

Guaranteed contracts a joke. Guys have no incentive to play or stay in shape.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Guaranteed contracts a joke. Guys have no incentive to play or stay in shape.
    They Fukk around and don’t play which allegedly gives owners a out to rip up the CBA and they can kiss all that guaranteed money goodbye. There a reason owners not demanding shit other than it being a bad look, they licking their chops to rip up the current CBA so they can take some that power back players have fought to get!!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They Fukk around and don’t play which allegedly gives owners a out to rip up the CBA and they can kiss all that guaranteed money goodbye. There a reason owners not demanding shit other than it being a bad look, they licking their chops to rip up the current CBA so they can take some that power back players have fought to get!!
    No owner is licking their chops about a potential huge loss of revenue and a potential lockout. They are quiet because the lefties are looking for targets of social media. James Dolan came under fire for NOT SAYING ANYTHING on BLM. He relented after a couple days and issued an anti-racism statement just to get them off his back!

IBetYou

Just reading about what this moron Winslow has to say about it. He basically wants to play but not be in a bubble, and not be exposed to risk. Said the players agreed to play but not with these sticking points, and it's up to the NBA to magically fix it.

Feels he's being exploited but will probably play because he's a competitior and he wants his money. As if anyone would miss him if he DNP!

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Just reading about what this moron Winslow has to say about it. He basically wants to play but not be in a bubble, and not be exposed to risk. Said the players agreed to play but not with these sticking points, and it's up to the NBA to magically fix it.

Feels he's being exploited but will probably play because he's a competitior and he wants his money. As if anyone would miss him if he DNP!
    he actually speaks for all players

they do not like da bubble

rm18
    Update your status

Well he has yet to play a game for Memphis but they need his defense vs Lakers.

IBetYou

They can't all be that thick! Anyone with a couple of brain cells can see you need a bubble. If any players doesn't want to play that's fine, but so many people talking SHITe since this BLM thing started.

Things going better in Europe... the German league is concluding this weekend and it has gone off without a hitch! They had a little holding hands thing at the beginning to show unity/ anti-racism, and then business as usual. Nobody got ill. The Spanish one is going well too.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

The game will be played with or without you ( player ). I'm more interested in seeing who will report to play and who won't report to play.

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

lol of course they r gonna play. what r u gonna do? shut down life for years? will already be going on over 6 months.

not a single nba player has any risk at all. nor do their wives or friends their age. there is no problem

and yes, you have outspoken nba players who stated the earth is flat. yet you don't have one outspoken that they are not in any danger from the virus. stupid liberals is right.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    lol of course they r gonna play. what r u gonna do? shut down life for years? will already be going on over 6 months.

not a single nba player has any risk at all. nor do their wives or friends their age. there is no problem

and yes, you have outspoken nba players who stated the earth is flat. yet you don't have one outspoken that they are not in any danger from the virus. stupid liberals is right.
    Don't be so sure about that. Plenty of cupcakes in the NBA... Florida currently the worst state for covid. Some will say they're holding out so they can protest when really it's fear of injury or covid.

thomorino

Cases continue to rise in Florida, it is looking increasingly likely that the season is over. One positive test for a star player during the playoffs and the whole setup goes to shit.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

It’s about $$$$. You wanna get paid you show up to make your money.

Nothing says you will go to jail for not participating

IBetYou

Why did the WNBA follow the NBA to MGM? Now if the NBA cancels teh WNBA will follow suit. All the eggs in one basket. Stupid. Total mis-management of the situation.

rm18
    Update your status

They are over 100 miles away I thought?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    No owner is licking their chops about a potential huge loss of revenue and a potential lockout. They are quiet because the lefties are looking for targets of social media. James Dolan came under fire for NOT SAYING ANYTHING on BLM. He relented after a couple days and issued an anti-racism statement just to get them off his back!
    Shit, they might take a hit but they will kill players if they allowed to rip up current CBA and start over again.

2daBank

Who can blame them? They been sitting around for months with not shit to do like the rest of us, things start opening back up and they gotta go get into a bubble with no pussy around? As I’ve said before I wouldn’t be happy about it at all, I would probably suck it up and do it for several reasons most of all the money and CBA but it would be a bummer.

First 123 Last