johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I can't understand why Jonny is so worried. If they don't come back most save money
    not worried at all

just predicting they won’t play after all

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sports is getting old now...ive moved on.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Who gives a fuk bleed them out tell they are fukin broke

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Please cancel the NBA and MLB season. These spoiled athletes will be broke in months. Billionaires can wait them out.
    Yep, let's just scrap 'em and move on. So sick of the day to day "drama" with these two leagues. Bucks won't even get their well-earned homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs so screw it!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Lol. I have No doubt you correct. He be banging the social justice drum louder than anyone to sit out!!

As is tho I think he knows this might be his last best chance, who knows how many healthy seasons he get out of AD, he not getting any younger, and that roster full of old or crappy players. I’d expect he be one the more motivated players in this screwed up deal. I fear the quality of play overall gonna be horse shit but I think they will play cause the king wants it so!!
    Lebron knows the Warriors will be back next year and hell be one year older. He inly speaks up on political issues when its in his financial interest, he didnt have shit to say about China.

First 12