GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Another SIM winner on the Cowboys...

Absolutely ridiculous week I'm having...

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Looking at Korean bases. Might play a couple.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol
    elk

329 SAT Score
    North Dakota St
    I’ve got a plan.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Waiting patiently for UFC card on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Another SIM winner on the Cowboys...

Absolutely ridiculous week I'm having...
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

I’ve got a plan.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!

Kiwoom Heroes tonight in KBO. Heavy juice, another square play, but as always - you don't pay juice when you win

"The Heroes are in the midst of a four-game slide, but there’s nothing like starting your ace to cure a slump. And that’s exactly what the Heroes will do when they hand the ball to Eric Jokisch.Jokisch has not only been the Heroes' best starter, but he's been one of the top starters in the KBO overall this season. The import starter owns a 1.17 ERA with an 0.87 WHIP over his first four starts. The Wiz will be his toughest challenge to date as they lead the league in scoring and batting average.
    Unfortunately, there isn’t much value with the Heroes laying around -200, but with Min Kim getting the call for the Wiz, looking at the run line isn’t a bad idea. Kim has been roughed up for a 6.32 ERA and a 1.72 in three starts this season.
    What’s the old saying, "Good pitching beats good hitting?" And Jokisch is about as good as it gets in the KBO right now (NC Dinos’ Chang-mo Koo notwithstanding)."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB
    I will hood you personally responsible if I Lose money
    We don't win them all Gold but we're already up +1.1 units overall!

Here are the next set of plays in the KVB KBO Fund...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB Early Season KBO Fund has picked up...

Hanwha Eagles +125 over SK Wyverns

Lotte Giants +225 over Doosan Bears...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Kiwoom Heroes tonight in KBO. Heavy juice, another square play, but as always - you don't pay juice when you win

"The Heroes are in the midst of a four-game slide, but there’s nothing like starting your ace to cure a slump. And that’s exactly what the Heroes will do when they hand the ball to Eric Jokisch.Jokisch has not only been the Heroes' best starter, but he's been one of the top starters in the KBO overall this season. The import starter owns a 1.17 ERA with an 0.87 WHIP over his first four starts. The Wiz will be his toughest challenge to date as they lead the league in scoring and batting average.
    Unfortunately, there isn’t much value with the Heroes laying around -200, but with Min Kim getting the call for the Wiz, looking at the run line isn’t a bad idea. Kim has been roughed up for a 6.32 ERA and a 1.72 in three starts this season.
    What’s the old saying, "Good pitching beats good hitting?" And Jokisch is about as good as it gets in the KBO right now (NC Dinos’ Chang-mo Koo notwithstanding)."
    Good Luck Gimp!

Hit with KT last night, laying off of that game tonight. Looks like a winning play for tonight.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!

Another winner!

Heroes came through no sweat. That American pitcher looked like a badass out there today.

First 12