TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Anyone watch the Epstein documentary on Netflix yet?

The way this man amassed his fortune is ridiculous. I have so many questions about Wexnel. He is the owner of Abercrombie/ Victoria secret worth billions and somehow got talked into letting Epstein have total control of his fortune. Epstein ended up stealing hundreds of millions from him and he didn’t even press charges. Some gay sorcery to get this 80 year old man under his full control. Guy was a master manipulator.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Not yet, only the trailer

You watched it all?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Was it worth watching?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Definitely worth watching. There are four 50 minute episodes. I binged it yesterday.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

running out of shows to watch, might have to give this a try
    Thanks

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hard to watch something like that not knowing if your getting the true story

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Watched the first two so far. I mean we knew he was a pedo, but damn he was pretty brazen about it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    running out of shows to watch, might have to give this a try
    Thanks
    Yep, I’m in same boat...used to be I hardly watched the Netflix but now without live sports I rarely watch the YouTube/cable/satellite these days. The Jordan/bulls doc and cartoons on Sunday night just bout it for me, lol.

The old lady likes watching local news daily for some goofy reason? I tried telling her we should skip a month or 2 of the you tube live but she kinda went crazy over that! I didn’t realize it was that important?? Whatever tho, think it only 50 bucks a month anyways and the dvr on it sweet! Pretty sure it unlimited space to record and keep anything you want!

I feel like I’ve been thru all the good series at this point!!

Ozark is really good if you haven’t watched?

Stranger things was her idea but wasn’t bad.

The ppl vs oj was freakin fantastic!!

There this one I’m on now that is really good but they kinda suckered me into it! It says 4 parts instead of seasons which normally means it 4 shows. Instead it seasons and there are a ton of shows in each season! It is called “Money heist”, other than being incredibly long the only other thing it originally shot in Spanish so you gotta get over the fact their mouths don’t always line up with what they saying, lol. Usually don’t bother me unless I’m really stoned then sometimes it weirds me out! Lol

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yep, I’m in same boat...used to be I hardly watched the Netflix but now without live sports I rarely watch the YouTube/cable/satellite these days. The Jordan/bulls doc and cartoons on Sunday night just bout it for me, lol.

The old lady likes watching local news daily for some goofy reason? I tried telling her we should skip a month or 2 of the you tube live but she kinda went crazy over that! I didn’t realize it was that important?? Whatever tho, think it only 50 bucks a month anyways and the dvr on it sweet! Pretty sure it unlimited space to record and keep anything you want!

I feel like I’ve been thru all the good series at this point!!

Ozark is really good if you haven’t watched?

Stranger things was her idea but wasn’t bad.

The ppl vs oj was freakin fantastic!!

There this one I’m on now that is really good but they kinda suckered me into it! It says 4 parts instead of seasons which normally means it 4 shows. Instead it seasons and there are a ton of shows in each season! It is called “Money heist”, other than being incredibly long the only other thing it originally shot in Spanish so you gotta get over the fact their mouths don’t always line up with what they saying, lol. Usually don’t bother me unless I’m really stoned then sometimes it weirds me out! Lol
    I've seen them all, lol
    Ozark, stranger things season 1 and part of 2, started getting boring. all the Narcos, Money heist I was already watching and saw the last season a couple of weeks ago. if you haven't watched Outer banks yet, thought that was very good series. at first i thought it was more of a teen type of series but it's not.

reckoning is another good series, also on Netflix.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

go talk to bill gates

why did he stay at epsteins house?

AFTER CONVICTED

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I've seen them all, lol
    Ozark, stranger things season 1 and part of 2, started getting boring. all the Narcos, Money heist I was already watching and saw the last season a couple of weeks ago. if you haven't watched Outer banks yet, thought that was very good series. at first i thought it was more of a teen type of series but it's not.

Damn, lol. I tried. Yea if it wasn’t for the old lady I would have given up on stranger things but she seemed to like so I stuck it out. I tried narcos but was way too much reading subtitles for me!

I’m about half way thru season 2 of money heist, is it worth it to keep going thru the end? Good conclusion? Imo it really well done although I think they milking it a bit much! I guess that good right now since keeps me with something to watch! Lol.

RudyRuetigger

Damn, lol. I tried. Yea if it wasn’t for the old lady I would have given up on stranger things but she seemed to like so I stuck it out. I tried narcos but was way too much reading subtitles for me!

I’m about half way thru season 2 of money heist, is it worth it to keep going thru the end? Good conclusion? Imo it really well done although I think they milking it a bit much! I guess that good right now since keeps me with something to watch! Lol.
    go pay your loans bro

or did you?

i hope so

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I've seen them all, lol

On Reckoning now. Dead to Me was pretty good also

SBR Tony

agree about the subtitles on narcos, pain in the butt. same with zerozerozero on Amazon
    money heist is actually dubbed, and it's a Spain series. The writers or directors have another series on netflix called White lines
    but haven't seen it yet.
    I like money heist and thought it's worth watching.

I watched Dangerous lies last night, thought that was a good movie ( not great, but good )

if you haven't seen the movie Triple frontier, I recommend it

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    On Reckoning now. Dead to Me was pretty good also
    when you get to the end of Reckoning , please come back and let's talk about the very end.

dead to me was good, liked the 1st season a little better

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    The way this man amassed his fortune is ridiculous. I have so many questions about Wexnel. He is the owner of Abercrombie/ Victoria secret worth billions and somehow got talked into letting Epstein have total control of his fortune. Epstein ended up stealing hundreds of millions from him and he didn’t even press charges. Some gay sorcery to get this 80 year old man under his full control. Guy was a master manipulator.

you don't even know the half of it. His first job teaching high school was given to him by barrs pappy. To hide that fact they got rid of three years of the student book.

chico2663

She has abut 10 things on epstein but some are missing. She is a little touched.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

what is the documentary called?

RudyRuetigger

chico

what is your point?

there is a deep state?

yes i agree

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

how has his parnter in crime miss maxwell not been charged w a crime yet

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I may have to check it.. Lot of shady shit happen with Epstein at the highest of levels.. Hense him being taken out in prison and murdered.. He was ready to talk and spill the beans..

That would have exposed the big wigs.. Epstein had to be taken out ASAP!!! That's the big stink.. Epstein was no Saint though.. Got what he deserved.. Major perv with no conscience if I had to guess.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    go talk to bill gates

AFTER CONVICTED
    Epstien's death was a murder, not suicide.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    go talk to bill gates

AFTER CONVICTED
    We could ask Trump. They lived down the street from each other and frequently socialized. We do know Trump wanted to and possibly did bang his daughter Ivanka while she was underage. Maybe he gave her to Epstein in trade for some needed financing for one of his buildings. We don’t know. It should definitely be investigated though if we are going to start digging.

Trump’s calendar will hopefully be wide open in 2021. Plenty of time to be subpoenaed for all of his illegal activities.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Epstien's death was a murder, not suicide.
    You got that right!! Oh did he have a story to tell!!! Perv Island for starters!!

chico2663

Barr killed Epstein.first he housed him with Nicholas tartagloine sp. then he visited him 3 days before he died.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

just shows if u have lots of money u can get away with almost everything shameful alex acosta giving him that deal

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    just shows if u have lots of money u can get away with almost everything shameful alex acosta giving him that deal
    Yup. The enablers need to be taken out as well. I don’t want to watch it because I will get sick. Abuse of kids, women and animals is totally unacceptable.