thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You don't like free food and free booze?
    Don't care about food and I can buy my own booze just fine. Spending hours upon hours with boring people doing boring shit is a waste of life

thechaoz

A government by the people, of the people, for the people. People seem to think that we should do is to beholden to them. The founders intended for US to be the government.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    People don't even listen to our president, much less governors.

I've personally never had a problem with listening to my superiors. Just because I don't necessarily agree doesn't mean I'm going to deliberately go against them.

Wouldn't any of us expect & appreciate the same respect?

By intentionally ignoring & disobeying what we're told, you're acting no better than the illegal immigrant who believes they have a right to picket.

This country needs a reality check to find our respect & morals again.

I know many don't agree and that's fine, it's just my opinion.
    First off f*** off with your moral b******* from your sky Daddy.

Secondly the government is us we are not controlled by the government. By the people and for the people.

Thirdly, striving for a more perfect union. That means improving our laws, and healthcare, equality, and access to education, and opportunity. people don't complain and pitch because they hate the country, they know we can do so so much better. And if you think that involves agent orange then you have a f***** up view of the world.

Imagine 10, 20, 30 years ago I told you the president of the United States would write and correspond friendship letters with a ruthless dictator of North Korea and openly admit it and talk about it consistently.

Think about that

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We had some idiots on my street today wearing bikinis guys not girls it was very very strange

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Governors can kiss my ass!! Killing people slowly by keeping them inside and isolating is what they were and some are still doing..

Thankfully most are waking up and opening shiiit up now.. Step in the right direction..

Bring on Stage 3 of re-opening...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-20 at 04:27 PM.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

govs. lie to get in and then lie to stay in

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

• Texas on Saturday reported 1,801 new COVID-19 infections, its highest single-day increase.
    • More than 700 of the new cases came from the Amarillo area, in the Panhandle.
    • Gov. Greg Abbott said he expected the number of positive cases to continue to rise as the state plans to increase testing in "most high-risk areas: nursing homes, meatpacking plants and jails."
    • Abbott began relaxing the state's stay-at-home order on May 1 and is set to relax it further on Monday, allowing gyms and offices to open at 25% capacity.
    • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Texas on Saturday reported its highest single-day increase in new COVID-19 infections as it continues to relax restrictions on businesses.
    The Texas Department of State Health Services announced that 1,801 new people had been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 24 hours. The Houston Chronicle reported on Saturday that the spike was due in part to a new outbreak in the Panhandle, with more than 700 cases reported in the city of Amarillo and attributed to meatpacking facilities in the region.
    The Chronicle said that the number of new daily infections in Texas had been about 1,227 over the past week and that until Saturday the state had not seen a single-day increase larger than 1,500.
    Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement that he expected the number of new cases to continue to increase as the state plans to increase testing in "most high-risk areas: nursing homes, meatpacking plants and jails."
    "That is exactly why I established Surge Response Teams," Abbott said. "By immediately deploying resources and supplies to these high risk areas, we will identify the positive cases, isolate the individuals and ensure any outbreak is quickly contained, which is the strategy being deployed in Amarillo."
    Texas has also seen a spike in deaths. It reported 33 new deaths on Saturday, bringing the three-day total to 147 — the worst three-day span so far, according to the Chronicle. On Thursday it reported 58 deaths, its highest single-day death toll.
    Abbott has relaxed restrictions forcing businesses to close to stem the spread of COVID-19. At the beginning of May, restaurants, malls, movie theaters, and stores were permitted to open at 25% capacity. On May 8, hair salons and barbershops could resume business.
    Despite the increase in new cases, Abbott is expected to further relax restrictions on Monday, allowing gyms, offices, and nonessential manufacturing facilities to open.
    Gyms can open at 25% capacity on Monday, though classes, locker rooms, and shower facilities will remain closed, according to The Dallas Morning News. Nonessential manufacturing can resume at 25% capacity. Office work can also resume, though with no more than five employees or 25% of the workforce, whichever is greater.
    Abbott is also expected to announce on Monday whether restaurants, malls, theaters, and stores can shift from operating at 25% capacity to operating at 50% capacity, The Dallas Morning News reported.
    While Texas has reported a high number of new cases, it has had a lower death toll than states like New York and California — something Abbott attributed to the availability of hospital beds in the state, the Chronicle said. As of Saturday, 1,791 people were hospitalized in Texas, which had over 17,000 available hospital beds.
    Texas has reported about 47,00 COVID-19 cases and 1,305 deaths, according to the state's health department.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I’m in Texas..nobody gives a fukk about Amarillo

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I’m in Texas..nobody gives a fukk about Amarillo
    Pretty windy in Amarillo always. Pretty sure the virus is floating from person to person.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pretty windy in Amarillo always. Pretty sure the virus is floating from person to person.
    It’s all from a meat packing plant and nobody goes to or leaves Amarillo

jjgold

Lubbock Texas #1 spot in Texas for pussy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I went to Texas Tech for a year....yes!

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Governors can kiss my ass!! Killing people slowly by keeping them inside and isolating is what they were and some are still doing..

Thankfully most are waking up and opening shiiit up now.. Step in the right direction..

Bring on Stage 3 of re-opening...
    STFU. It took you 2 months to leave your house twat.

Gmen30
    Update your status

WTF do u know about pussy?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It’s all from a meat packing plant and nobody goes to or leaves Amarillo
    Tyson? I went there once years ago

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    STFU. It took you 2 months to leave your house twat.
    Gstring30 drop the mini skirt already as you are the biggest Liberal puss on this forum.

Stop your Gritters best impression also.. Be original if you are gonna troll on SBR..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I listen to Governor Kemp. He said go to get a tattoo and play bowling 2 weeks ago

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gstring30 drop the mini skirt already as you are the biggest Liberal puss on this forum.

Stop your Gritters best impression also.. Be original if you are gonna troll on SBR..
    Are you still scared of the $1000 fine f@ggot?

Jobby, tell us about your real estate empire?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Are you still scared of the $1000 fine f@ggot?

Jobby, tell us about your real estate empire?

Now that's more original when trolling... Good job bud as that doesn't read like Grits!!!

You're learning..

jjgold

America Back

Thank You President Trump

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

God bless america
    God bless Donald j trump

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Keep cranking that clorox and take hydroxy....it'll go away in the spring like a miracle.

America Back

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

America Back

milk those bookies for a trump win 2020.

by NOV, there will hardly be other contendors that people will respect.

Joe biden! HAHAH lol.

That bet is a lock, ....MILK MILK... $$$$$ go JJ Go!!

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    God bless america
    God bless Donald j trump
    amen! Best presi eva!!

go for the win NOV

#LandSlideTrumpWin2020
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

First 1234