Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Exactly.

Dude comes here says he got a hat, and you piss on the thread and wonder why he isn’t a pro?

no patience to hang out in a kindergarten class

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    Dude comes here says he got a hat, and you piss on the thread and wonder why he isn’t a pro?

no patience to hang out in a kindergarten class
    So are you continuing to post to get your post count up?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Really though, guy makes a post to thank SBR for a free hat and it's two pages long with people finding ways to say something negative and toxic. Look in the mirror, gain some self-awareness.
    Points Awarded:

Dogball gave chargers4222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Really though, guy makes a post to thank SBR for a free hat and it's two pages long with people finding ways to say something negative and toxic. Look in the mirror, gain some self-awareness.
    You need to become a pro dude..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

My point being why even reply if the kindergarten behavior bothers you then this wasn’t the place for you.

GL moving forward

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    My point being why even reply if the kindergarten behavior bothers you then this wasn’t the place for you.

GL moving forward
    Boredom , nothing more. Reducing my maturity level to set record straight. Pretty clear I am on the right side of this argument and no one poster is going to dictate when or what I post
    I tried gifting 100 points to various posters but seems me or them Are precluded from doing so. I don’t have a post count that I follow or bet points that are of interest to me answering your earlier post as well. It’s a nice model for a forum but given how I bet not of import to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

dogball seems like a good guy ..... nice hat

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    Boredom , nothing more. Reducing my maturity level to set record straight. Pretty clear I am on the right side of this argument and no one poster is going to dictate when or what I post
    I tried gifting 100 points to various posters but seems me or them Are precluded from doing so. I don’t have a post count that I follow or bet points that are of interest to me answering your earlier post as well. It’s a nice model for a forum but given how I bet not of import to me.

Some posters actually add less to the forum by posting more to this forum and this thread is filled with quite a few examples of that.

First 12