TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    as much as I hate barry and joey. I'm so glad they didn't steal our freedom, make us wear masks, shut down businesses, shut down schools.

they played it down. I like when they play it down.

no one panicked

we had all our holidays and parties

America was great!
    I think about the youngsters going into business for the first time in their lives.... eager to achieve something. You have a COVID situation.... it slows everything down. Kids getting loans.... practically on cred cards.... and now... they'll have to file bankruptcy. A lot of people lost their dreams. Governors in majority of the states had too many rules. Shut down everything. The stronger companies survived... the little shops didn't. The news won't tell you how many businesses closed.... but the number is outstanding. Absolutely wrecked peoples lives. Sickening.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think about the youngsters going into business for the first time in their lives.... eager to achieve something. You have a COVID situation.... it slows everything down. Kids getting loans.... practically on cred cards.... and now... they'll have to file bankruptcy. A lot of people lost their dreams. Governors in majority of the states had too many rules. Shut down everything. The stronger companies survived... the little shops didn't. The news won't tell you how many businesses closed.... but the number is outstanding. Absolutely wrecked peoples lives. Sickening.

yeah these next few weeks or months will bury even more

If only we had a person in a huge position of power that was fighting for us!

someone that wasn't afraid to get a bunch of lawyers to go after politicians

someone that would get the word out on twitter many times per day

to fight for us

to fight for America

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps no one would have panicked about "kung flu" had the dems not needed to steal an election....

it would have been a two minute "cdc expects a tough flu season this year, due to a new strain out of china" report on abc/cnn/etc. if trump hadn't been president.....

given that 83 percent of covid deaths have now been shown to be NOT covid, this kung flu is turning out to be less lethal than swine flu......

no surprise there......

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps no one would have panicked about "kung flu" had the dems not needed to steal an election....

it would have been a two minute "cdc expects a tough flu season this year, due to a new strain out of china" report on abc/cnn/etc. if trump hadn't been president.....

given that 83 percent of covid deaths have now been shown to be NOT covid, this kung flu is turning out to be less lethal than swine flu......

no surprise there......
    right but then why did Trump allow Pence to join in the scare tactics designed to take them down?

why did Pence start a 15 day to slow the spread movement and then panic and suddenly change it to 30 days?

they let the liars lead them around by the nose

the white house was telling us to avoid restaurants and bars and to just use drive throughs, to avoid gatherings of 10

why was the white house trying to scare us?

why did the white house set guidelines for states to "reopen"

shouldn't they have been telling states to STAY OPEN?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

what does my president have against small businesses in Georgia?

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he "strongly disagrees" with Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp's decision to allow businesses like barbershops and nail salons to reopen, a day after he praised him during the White House briefing.
    "I told the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, that I disagree strongly with his decision to open certain facilities," Trump said at his daily coronavirus briefing Wednesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ome-businesses

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    right but then why did Trump allow Pence to join in the scare tactics designed to take them down?

why did Pence start a 15 day to slow the spread movement and then panic and suddenly change it to 30 days?

they let the liars lead them around by the nose

the white house was telling us to avoid restaurants and bars and to just use drive throughs, to avoid gatherings of 10

why was the white house trying to scare us?

why did the white house set guidelines for states to "reopen"

shouldn't they have been telling states to STAY OPEN?
    Yeah... it's really tough to give a prediction as to why. I think it's wrong for any network to go against what a president has said... or mock him. It's bad for the entire country. CNN should be ashamed of themselves. So, if we ever get another Republican President in office... and if CNN does the same thing to him.... I guess we know it wasn't Donald's fault. I didn't like Obama... but (at that time) he was your President. If he gives an order.... you do it. That's how I was raised. It's humiliating and disgraceful what the networks did to Trump.

I felt like Trump/Pence were handcuffed. You have networks humiliating you... you're getting constant pressure... you're just trying to keep the citizens at peace. You don't want everyone to get into a panic. Everything just got screwed up.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Biden is a clown. He can’t even dress himself

First 123