thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I agree completely. The idiot below seemed to think differently.
    Feb. 10

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 24

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 28

“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
    Trump put the travel banon in January with China that wasopposed by nearly everyone on the left. Wed be in a far worse position if he wasnt president.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN, and Wrongside

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Feb. 10

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 24

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 28

Makes me want to vomit

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Trump put the travel banon in January with China that wasopposed by nearly everyone on the left. Wed be in a far worse position if he wasnt president.
    Good for him for doing that. Regardless, it still doesn't make his comments magically go away. I'm not blaming him for ANY of this. All I would like to hear from him JUST ONCE is admit that he was wrong.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Thanks for the update. Have a safe return

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Feb. 10

Feb. 24

Feb. 28

It's called staying positive. Unlike anyone on here. What do you want Trump to say everyone is going to die and we can't beat this? What's wrong with being optimistic.
    Last edited by themike78; 04-03-20 at 02:44 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Good for him for doing that. Regardless, it still doesn't make his comments magically go away. I'm not blaming him for ANY of this. All I would like to hear from him JUST ONCE is admit that he was wrong.
    stop being a soyboy and grow some balls

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    thanks for the update.....

anyone with a brain and an ounce of common sense should have known this shit wouldn't just disappear as china and cnn are claiming.

stay safe, and keep us informed!
    Lol you're out of your mind. CNN is the one that has been warning us the whole time.

Remember who said open by Easter? This is complete delusion

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Just yesterday Global news said China will be out of lock down next week...

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Oh you’ll never hear that arrogant shit stain trump admit to any of his fuk ups, not with brown nosing trump dik swallowers like Donk and Modouchebag, who believe anything that dumb fuk blundering orange asshole says.

Like many knowledgeable experts who actually had some fuk’in common sense, we had early warnings, we had the time to prepare and all that fuk head said was “this will be over by April when the weather warms up.” All the while calling it a hoax with the stupid fuks at Fox News.

Now, thousands of lives are being lost because of an idiot shit head who failed to act and only cared about fuk’in money and his precious stock market. History will judge his presidency as the worst of all time.

A lying piece of shit failure who fired and dismissed anybody on his staff who had morals and a brain, until surrounding his self with yes men idiot ass kissers (Jared Kushner among others), who ran our country into the ground and caused the unnecessary deaths of thousands.
    Points Awarded:

JayTris07 gave mikejamm 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thor4140

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It's called staying positive. Unlike anyone on here. What do you want Trump to say everyone is going to die and we can't beat this? What's wrong with being optimistic.
    Last year I predicted the Detroit Tigers would go 162-0 and win the World Series without losing a single game the entire season. How would you best describe my prediction?

A. Staying Positive
    B. COMPLETELY Wrong

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    No. During the outbreak Americans were leaving cause they wanted to. Now Americans ir any foreigners can’t come unless they have a residence card which I have. I am a legal resident there and registered in the health care system so I was able to get back.
    This is super interesting to be. What led you to this? Wife! Family? Business?

No one just randomly decides to live in a communist country.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    it was called the chinese or wuhan virus.....by all major networks

when trump said it, it was racist

right on

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Wuhan = 5G = virus. Zapped by the EMF = sick
    1918 Spanish Flu = Major Radio Antennas first time
    1940's Flu bug = Radar used first time
    1968 Pandemic = Satellites put in orbit first time

After affect of radiation. Radiation can make you sick........yes.

Watch on youtube. Dr. Tom Cowan or Thomas Cowan M.D.

If you don't watch it and want to believe people are getting sick from Corona = Sun = Communist Ideal Image of sun setting. This is a global communist/technocracy takeover attempt or takeover trial.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    interesting point.

because we like the food it is ok to call it chinese food but because we do not like the virus we can't call it chinese virus.
    Maybe we should be politically correct and call it Covid19 food

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    stop being a soyboy and grow some balls
    I don't even know what soyboy means. What the hell does that even mean?

In your mind... if I suck the Presidents dikk like you do... that's growing some balls? I'm calling him out on his lousy predictions and lies... that's called BALLS while you got your fukking dikk up his ass.

And don't talk to me about balls... you've got NONE! And both of us know it.
    Points Awarded:

JayTris07 gave JohnGalt2341 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blankoblanco, chico2663, grease lightnin, Wabashwonders, stealthyburrito, and semibluff

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

But but but I thought half the SBR geniuses were saying the media was just blowing this out of proportion to defame Trump??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I don't even know what soyboy means. What the hell does that even mean?
    a dude that wears his girlfriends underwear

AutoDonkeyKong does it, but only in the closet

real men have their own Victorias Secret cred card

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Wuhan = 5G = virus. Zapped by the EMF = sick
    1918 Spanish Flu = Major Radio Antennas first time
    1940's Flu bug = Radar used first time
    1968 Pandemic = Satellites put in orbit first time

After affect of radiation. Radiation can make you sick........yes.

Watch on youtube. Dr. Tom Cowan or Thomas Cowan M.D.

If you don't watch it and want to believe people are getting sick from Corona = Sun = Communist Ideal Image of sun setting. This is a global communist/technocracy takeover attempt or takeover trial.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=buiNWADqakM

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    But but but I thought half the SBR geniuses were saying the media was just blowing this out of proportion to defame Trump??
    oh yes, add blanco to the goddamn idiots list at sbr

full blown democrats acting like they are "independent"

you guys should go work for cnn and msnbc since you are nonbiased

you guys march in the pussy hat parade?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

Oh you’ll never hear that arrogant shit stain trump admit to any of his fuk ups, not with brown nosing trump dik swallowers like Donk and Modouchebag, who believe anything that dumb fuk blundering orange asshole says.

Like many knowledgeable experts who actually had some fuk’in common sense, we had early warnings, we had the time to prepare and all that fuk head said was “this will be over by April when the weather warms up.” All the while calling it a hoax with the stupid fuks at Fox News.

Now, thousands of lives are being lost because of an idiot shit head who failed to act and only cared about fuk’in money and his precious stock market. History will judge his presidency as the worst of all time.

A lying piece of shit failure who fired and dismissed anybody on his staff who had morals and a brain, until surrounding his self with yes men idiot ass kissers (Jared Kushner among others), who ran our country into the ground and caused the unnecessary deaths of thousands.
    You are a dumb shit.

RudyRuetigger

You are a dumb shit.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lmao who the fuk would go to china begin with. even after this virus is absolutely assanine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

FIlli weren't you just stranded in Vietnam? How in the hell did you get over to China so fast and why? Did you sneak across the boarder?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-20 at 04:44 PM.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Illini is nothing but a heroin addict. Guy will say anything for attention or a few bet points. Typically junkie

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Last year I predicted the Detroit Tigers would go 162-0 and win the World Series without losing a single game the entire season. How would you best describe my prediction?

A. Staying Positive
    B. COMPLETELY Wrong
    C. Retarded

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if trump wasn't president there would be no trade war. china wouldn't try to penetrate up our economy like we fukked up theirs. China could care less about killing their people,

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    guy i went to high school with. He grad in 83. Said virus was a hoax...today he is one of the casualties in ohio.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    guy i went to high school with. He grad in 83. Said virus was a hoax...today he is one of the casualties in ohio.
    Ok that sucks..but did he have preexisting conditions? I live in CT and are governor said a day or two ago a 7 month old baby died from coronavirus. Today after being pressured if he was sure that was indeed it was fhat the bavy died from he refused to answer and brushednoff the question to one of his minions .

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

i was thinking the same thing,,who in hell go to china in this time,,,

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

we have our china insider on here

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Ok that sucks..but did he have preexisting conditions? I live in CT and are governor said a day or two ago a 7 month old baby died from coronavirus. Today after being pressured if he was sure that was indeed it was fhat the bavy died from he refused to answer and brushednoff the question to one of his minions .
    I mean, yeah, it's very likely he had preexisting conditions. But this is a nation where like 40% of adults are obese. So probably half or more of people have something that would qualify as a preexisting condition, some of which will be in people that otherwise appeared young and healthy

Yeah, some of you will say I'm fearmongering. No, I'd say I have the appropriate amount of fear based on actual mathematical models. It's all based on the data we have, not this bury-your-head-in-the-sand "think positive" crap

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I hought China made Americans leave??
    2 weeks ago

In a sharp escalation of tensions between the two superpowers, China announced on Tuesday that it would expel American journalists working for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

A virus (H1N1) that infects 1.4 billion and kills 575,000 worldwide does NOT overwhelm our healthcare systems, but a virus that infects 1 million and kills 55,000 breaks everything?

I mean, do we really look this stupid? We aren't buying this.

- Bill Mitchell

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Parts of west China things are slowly open , kids still can’t go to school. I know people who haven’t been out of their house in 3 months. Life is on hold here. People are scared. I’ve seen reports that say China is slowly getting back to normal. That is incorrect. It’s a scary scene here. I’m in Fuzhou now and headed to Beijing for a week then back to Shenzhen. China will never be the same as well as America after this. Stsy safe everyone.
    Thanks. Be careful

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    2 weeks ago

In a sharp escalation of tensions between the two superpowers, China announced on Tuesday that it would expel American journalists working for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.
    China is a bad player!!!

Start buying MADE IN AMERICA and not MADE IN CHINA!!! Best thing you can do if you are an American Patriot..

First 12345 ... Last