stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Umm parlays should be used as a tool for extended profit reaches. You don’t use parlays as main source of profit but definitely important. Whoever talked down parlays isn’t a real gambler. There are many obvious opportunities out there that have big payout with lower risk
    Only mentioned to play parlays because once books look at your history and see parlays they seem tontyink he is a sucker. The parlays will throw them off

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Looks like it might be related to "Shots on Target" as some of these that I've checked are rather low on that stat.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Winning % is high but that means very little .What are the average odds ?

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    I started a test phase only betting $10 a play about a month an a half ago to see if this system works. I hit at a 72% rate and built up a nice cushion to feed off of. So for the last month I just win $300-$400 per day and just stop.
    Winning $300-$400 per day for just 1 month is way too short period of time, and most books won't be concerned at all.

Try doing this for at least 6 months or even for 1 year and you'll find out what happens.

And you didn't mentioned important info what sportbooks exactly you're playing at.

Since alot of your bets are on minor soccer leagues from all around the world,
    you'll probably be fine if you are placing the bets with asian sportbooks via brokers.

If you are using soft european books, then expect you won't last long at any single book,
    so you'll need to sign up with many of them.

Luckily, there are literally hundreds of soft books, but you'll have to do a homework what are those that are trustworthy enough,
    before opening an account with them.
    Last edited by Brooklyn; 03-08-20 at 02:00 PM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Odds this guy is broke before football starts;

Broke: -300

Not broke: 250

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don’t worry they will get a lot of it back if you keep gambling

The law of averages always wins

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Track your stuff on Pickmonitor or Pyckio for 6 mos. Then worry about winning too much, lol.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

It all depends on the sports book. I have been booted for losing thousands in a very short amount of time not even winning... I think they are more intrested in what your betting and if you're taking advantage of soft lines than anything else. If you have accounts and are winning in market exchanges such as pinnacle you can win trillions and they won't shut you down. But if you keep this up then of course most books will then ban you or show you the door. If you are betting live lines and winning and that's the only thing you are doing then you are extremely lucky not to have been banned already like I said if it is not a market exchange type of book.
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 03-10-20 at 01:55 PM.

pretentiousGuy
    pretentiousGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1573

I can make more if I wish but choose to stay at this level.
    "I can print more money, but I won't" lolwtf.

Win as much as you can, from as many books as you can, then get out.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'm currently 232-87 which is a good sample but I totally agree. My job is my bread and butter. I just wanted to supplement my income and I have done well. No way would I quit my job over sportsbetting, even if I won big money.

Thank you so much for your info.
    Smart man, it becomes immensely more stressful when it's your life on the line.

Supplemental it's just extra frosting on the cake

First 12