daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Are The Titans Winning Because of Their Diets?

or is it due to their beast RB??

For those who don't know, a lot of the Titans have switched to eating plant-based diets. This was showcased on the netflix documentary "Game Changers" which talks about how many professional athletes have switched over from eating protein from animals to getting protein from plants. This has lead to many of them breaking records, having longer endurance, etc. Pretty good show.

I've been a meat eater my whole life, but after watching that show I may try it out once a week or so.

Do we back Titans again next week?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

don't see any fat vegans

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Mac and cheese is still not healthy, even if vegan.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

So if they lose next week you can still eat cheeseburgers 🍔

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Mac and cheese is still not healthy, even if vegan.
    Cheese isn't vegan.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post

For those who don't know, a lot of the Titans have switched to eating plant-based diets. This was showcased on the netflix documentary "Game Changers" which talks about how many professional athletes have switched over from eating protein from animals to getting protein from plants. This has lead to many of them breaking records, having longer endurance, etc. Pretty good show.

I've been a meat eater my whole life, but after watching that show I may try it out once a week or so.

You won't get any results from "once a week or so."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post

also watched forks over knives basically the same type of doc like game changers I too have been a meat eater all my life but I am absolutely certain too much meat, dairy and sugar are dangerous and I am almost certain the obesity problem in the USA is partly we overeat and partly processed foods, sugary foods and dairy.

I taught school with a guy who was really big. He started a total vegan diet and I mean severe. He eats nothing but veggies and fruits. that is it, no dairy, no nuts, no sugar and no processed. He is thin as a rake and his blood numbers are scary. I can't remember his exact cholesterol numbers but they are incredibly low. almost frighteningly low. says he never felt better and will never stop.

forks over knives is good you should watch it, so many people claimed they were able to toss away all meds, life changing.

I am desperately trying to stay away from meat and processed but it is difficult. who doesn't love a good steak or hamburger or Italian hoagie?

I am going to make a real effort in an attempt to toss my meds too. I am not big, in fact I only weight 15 lbs more than HS days.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Ask Cam Newton

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Everyone is allowed to pay off the refs, even the Vegan lobby.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Cheese isn't vegan.
    In the movie the Titans players were fed vegan mac and cheese, vegan cheese burgers, vegan cakes etc. All trash food and not at all the plant based whole food that is healthy.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Rbs never worth the money Gurley, bell waste money but Henry worth it, even thomas got stiffed arm and couldn't do much, can imagine those raven players tired from tackling that rhino with full steam

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Titans major sleeper team this year as it seems.. Didn't see this win happening today..

Henry is a beast.. BIG body..

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Remember that the Patriots were on a serious decline in the 2nd half of the season and the Ravens' QB was in his 1st playoff game. If KC wins narrowly tomorrow, there could be good value on them in the AFC Championship.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Very interesting stuff.

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

There is vegan cheeses. Don't speak of what u don't know

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    don't see any fat vegans

I knew one that was fat. He only seemed to eat danishes, apple pies, milk, and french fries. He didn't eat meat, but he didn't eat healthy either. He would eat cheese pizza with a few veggies all week. Pizza is bad for you. This was a kid from high school many a year ago.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    don't see any fat vegans
    Usually wirey, lean and pale from lack of protein. Go to far with it you start to look sickly IMO.. Most are guru's and do yoga also or stuff like that. Flowery earthly souls so to speak.

Not knocking it. Just my take.. I live in Cali and know many that are Vegan.. I can't knock it though.. Can be a healthy alternative to RED MEAT..

I love chicken, fish and meat for now though. Not ready to give that up just yet!! So be it..