unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

What was the number for the 2nd half total?

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

lets go Pats

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Womp

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sorry bout that one guys. mfer. Gave back my 2-0 on bills Game totals and then some.,

I’m not exactly shocked they lost but the way they lost I can’t believe. We know the talent has drained but Jfc they looked like the god damn browns situationally., Can’t punch in red zone trips, lose the last 2minutes of both halves, fail on 3rd and shorts all night, can’t get off field on key 3rd and longs, get a pick close to midfield and do nothing, punt on 4th and 3 in plus territory in a game they were struggling to generate offense! I would never expect any of that shit from the best coached team we have prob ever seen! Maybe worse is I would normally be happy to dance on pats preverbal grave yet I missed the chance, after losing a bunch against kc last year thinking that was the game. I so was wanting to fade them next week. Lol.

Fukk it. On to Sunday.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pats/saints ml parlay -130 (2.6 to win 2).

Pats-4 -112 (1x)

Im as ready as everyone else to bury the pats but I just don’t think titans and tennenhill gonna be the ones to drive the final nail!

I think too much being made of the Miami game, fish have beaten pats 10x in December or later in the reg season, during that stretch the rest of the NFL also has a grand total of 10 wins vs pats. Fair to say despite sucking fish have always kinda had pats number. When tannenhill was in Miami he beat pats some but all in Miami, he 0-6 lifetime at Foxboro and hoody has given him problems with all his numbers being well below his career averages when facing the pats.

You know the drill, pats gonna take away Henry and force tannenhill to beat them with his top target being shut down by Gilmore and in tough weather. Tannenhill has been sacked a bunch, titans are dead last in sack percentage against and pats are among best in league generating pressure.

Only natural that we think about the meeting last year where titans took pats apart and that is a concern. Former pats coaches/players seem to do well against the pats but those are regular season games where I think it fair to assume the former pats are vastly more motivated while it just another game to the pats. Obviously I don’t think that be the case here. I’m sure there a legit argument to be made for titans and my 1st lean was the same., the more I looked and thought about the more I’ve decided I can live with it if titans the team to beat the pats far more than I could betting titans and watching pats do what they always do in the playoffs at home. Let’s get this good pats money one more time before fading them going forward!
    dang bro

you should write a book man you are a good writer

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    dang bro

you should write a book man you are a good writer
    Lol. Thanks.

My punctuation sucks and often my thoughts little scattered when I’m posting bout a game. Back in the day I played in a fantasy league with bunch of friends where we always did a live draft. I would always write a few page draft recap, they all loved it but I never knew if they were just being nice cause we boys or they really thought it was good? False niceties were never really our style tho and the years it took me few days to post it up they would all be waiting for it so assumed they were being genuine.

Where you been? We were afraid you jumped off a building after osu!! Glad you didn’t!! Lol

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

What you liking tomorrow bank?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    What you liking tomorrow bank?
    My favorite is saints-2/Philly +7.5 tease but I see line has flipped since I played so obviously 6 point tease w Philly no longer has same effect. I think if it gets to Philly -1.5 I will be doing another with saints-2 and Seattle +7.5. I love the idea of getting over a td with both those teams!! I just can’t envision many ways that game isn’t tighter than a nuns butthole!!

Also on the over in big easy and the under in philly.

I don’t think saints have much of any problem getting into the 30s, Zimmer has had success vs Brees but I think saints and Brees clicking on a level that looks more like their beginning of seasons not the end where Brees has looked washed up to me end of last few seasons. Not this year, think that injury that got him a month off was a huge blessing in disguise for saints. The addition of cook at te paying off, tre’quan Smith has seemed to start getting involved, and kumara seems to be regaining some spring in his step. Don’t see them being stopped in the dome.

Don’t think Vikings defense anywhere near the level they been in past either and they down a couple corners. Their numbers still look solid on paper but I don’t think down to down they scaring anyone or capable of dealing w all Brees weapons. Vikings gonna have to be aggressive on offense to have any hope, if they think they can just run on 1st and second down then have cousins pick up key 3rd downs in that madhouse against a good saints pass rush they crazy and will be down fast then have no choice but to open up!! I expect Vikings can give us 20ish so I’m obviously way over the total with my number on this game. It would take a game plan I don’t think minny can pull off to keep this under.

Seattle/Philly both teams so beat up on the offensive sides. I would have loved Eagles as I think they have figured out their situation since they been dealing with the injuries for a long time while Seattle I don’t think has figured it out as well with all the cluster injuries coming the past few weeks. Then Philly all bro right guard brooks got hurt last week so the complete right side their Oline is wrecked which obviously a concern. Seattle Oline beat up too with brown out and their second center used this year questionable. The defensive lines at a huge advantage for both sides imo. Eagles have the much better front but i expect both lines to be getting penetration and just wrecking plays.,

This was 17-9 the 1st meeting and Seattle hit them with a big play off a flee flicker or reverse pass or some shit (I forget). Penny also helped Seattle control that game with lot of runs outside the tackles in route to racking up 129 yards as they went for 175 as a team (58 came on a long run by penny), now all Seattle RBs are out and the Oline banged up.

It incredibly tough to run on Philly between the tackles so call me skeptical lynch gonna be the answer here. The rookie homer filled in admirably last week and has the speed to get outside but I think that gonna make Seattle incredibly predictable depending on which back in. Lynch in run between the tackles, homer in run outside or pass, shottenhiemer not exactly unpredictable as is, he learned the 3 yards and cloud of dust offense from his daddy and has made little innovations his whole career!!! No secret Seattle rarely lets Wilson take over until late when they forced to and they won’t here either. Eagles sacked him 6x the 1st meeting, you think they will get less pressure with his Oline now in shambles? I’m sure he will make some plays cause he a bad mofo but there gonna be a whole lot of stalled drives in between.,

On other side wentz and pederson have figured out what works with who they have and that a whole bunch of dinking and dunking to te and backs. Lucky for them that should make pass blocking less a problem for the right side and Seattle among worst in league generations pressure. It will also mean when Philly has success it gonna have to be with long high number of plays drives which obviously good for our cause. I suspect since ertz looks like he gonna play it will be 2 te sets all day. Goedert no slouch either and Seattle defense isn’t particularly good at defending the things Philly wants to do.

I think this game gonna be Philly grinding drives and controlling top against Seattle hitting a few big plays in between lot of 3-6 plays and punt drives. When we get to 4th it be super close and 1st team to 20 could very well win. Imo high side here would be a 23-20 type of game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Don’t like it.

Seattle should win easy.

Wentz

Lol

Changed my mind late.

Ended up taking Eagles.

Let’s see

Lol
    Last edited by pimike; 01-05-20 at 04:06 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Don’t like it.

Seattle should win easy.

Wentz

Lol
    Show me the Games Seattle has won easy all year bro., and that was when they were healthy! Even the couple garbage teams they jumped on early the crappy defense let back into and still ended one score games. ,they have the numbers of a 9-7 team but Wilson magic pulls games out in the 4th. Don’t see either team winning by more than a score but if you told me it be a easy win I wouldn’t think it be Seattle., I don’t think it be easy for either. Now that line flipped I’m perfectly good with a saints/Seattle teaser too assuming you can get 7 or more. Only reason I’m not on philly straight is cause Wilson late scares me.,

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Fk Pat's lost my shit

Eagles today banker what you think

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Fk Pat's lost my shit

Eagles today banker what you think
    Agree

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Show me the Games Seattle has won easy all year bro., and that was when they were healthy! Even the couple garbage teams they jumped on early the crappy defense let back into and still ended one score games. ,they have the numbers of a 9-7 team but Wilson magic pulls games out in the 4th. Don’t see either team winning by more than a score but if you told me it be a easy win I wouldn’t think it be Seattle., I don’t think it be easy for either. Now that line flipped I’m perfectly good with a saints/Seattle teaser too assuming you can get 7 or more. Only reason I’m not on philly straight is cause Wilson late scares me.,
    funny you say that bank i think close to 60% of seahawks games they either won by 1pt or 1 possession late. and they have the pt differential of a 8-8 team.. but they are 11-5 which is kind of insane lol that has russell being clutch written all over it

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this is the most interesting game beside the buffalo game

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Teased NO/Sea and played a Brees prop, over 2.5 td passes @ 2.3

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Did two teamer parlay,saints and Seahawks moneyline. $60 to pay $80 profit. Probably skip watching since I will be playing ball at the university of utah for 6 hours. Everyone good luck on your bets though

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9671

Weez in troubles!!!!

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Need the under here. Smoked by Pats and Saints Over. Also lost a couple small college ball bets. Got that feeling when variance kicks in and I lose my ass. Lol

Keep grinding

2daBank

Jfc that was a nightmare round. Stupid me; I thought it was gonna be so great after nailing how the scoring would go in bills/Texans. Only to lose every bet after until at least hitting the eagles under. Brutal

2daBank

Let’s try this shit again!!

Vikings/niners over 44

This number is pretty low when you look at how niners games have went the second half of the year. 7 of their last 8 have gone over this total with most not even being close. The one game that didn’t go over was against ravens in a game that rained throughout.

Zimmer isn’t gonna out scheme shanny offense the way he did the saints. Shanny has too many ways to beat ya and unlike Brees jimmy g can move the pocket so that pressure up the middle won’t shut them down the way it did saints. Both teams gonna have success running the ball which should set up play action. I fully expect niners to put up 27 minimum and think Vikings can give us at least 20.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

SF was missing 3 starters on defense for most of that stretch though

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    SF was missing 3 starters on defense for most of that stretch though
    Im not sold getting 2 guys back all a sudden make them dominate. I’m not sure they were really as good they showed the 1st 7 weeks or it was a combination of competition level and catching teams off guard. They have a great pass rushing front but I think they can be run on and secondary can be had. Hope they jump out then I think it gets there pretty easily.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

GL man I'm on the same (fading Seaweed ha!). Hopefully Jimmy G doesn't have one of his red zone days where he can't complete a pass or throws it to the wrong team!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    GL man I'm on the same (fading Seaweed ha!). Hopefully Jimmy G doesn't have one of his red zone days where he can't complete a pass or throws it to the wrong team!
    lol. I honestly forgot that dipshit loved the under, certainly doesn’t hurt!!! Yea niners red zone is probably my biggest concern. Both really good on 3rd Downs tho so I def expect more than enough scoring chances.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Im not sold getting 2 guys back all a sudden make them dominate. I’m not sure they were really as good they showed the 1st 7 weeks or it was a combination of competition level and catching teams off guard. They have a great pass rushing front but I think they can be run on and secondary can be had. Hope they jump out then I think it gets there pretty easily.
    Yeah good points. Good luck

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Lots of running

Gl on the play

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lots of running

Gl on the play
    Yea but I think they will both have success on ground which should help open things up. Rushing doesn’t necessarily lead to lower scores, ravens run more than any team and score lots of points. Not that either these teams the ravens. Just saying I don’t automatically equate rushing to low scoring games. Obviously if it leads to bunch of 12+ play drives it could be a problem but I don’t think 44 is a big ask.

What you on this weekend?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Yea but I think they will both have success on ground which should help open things up. Rushing doesn’t necessarily lead to lower scores, ravens run more than any team and score lots of points. Not that either these teams the ravens. Just saying I don’t automatically equate rushing to low scoring games. Obviously if it leads to bunch of 12+ play drives it could be a problem but I don’t think 44 is a big ask.

What you on this weekend?
    No clue
    Probably live bet it

2daBank

I also used niners in a teaser, mostly to be able to get kc and balty under a fg and get plus money. Need it to work cause now ravens are up to -10 so don’t wanna tease again plus don’t wanna have to do 7 points on 2 teams cause juice too high.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    No clue
    Probably live bet it
    I think there really good cases to be made for kc and packers 1st halves 2marro. I hate all the points they asking us to lay in these games. I know damn well I wouldn’t be playin these favs on a Sunday w more options, just not my style but having a really hard time making a case for any the dogs. Think I’ll end up laying the points w ravens. More scared of a houston back door than I am Titans..

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I also used niners in a teaser, mostly to be able to get kc and balty under a fg and get plus money. Need it to work cause now ravens are up to -10 so don’t wanna tease again plus don’t wanna have to do 7 points on 2 teams cause juice too high.
    I just ML parlayed SF/Minny/KC. Payout not as good as a teaser but the way 5Dimes messes with their lines to hose teasers it was just easier.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I just ML parlayed SF/Minny/KC. Payout not as good as a teaser but the way 5Dimes messes with their lines to hose teasers it was just easier.
    You parlayed ML SF/Minny huuuhhhh

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Unreal Thai things stayed under

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Let’s try this shit again!!

Vikings/niners over 44

This number is pretty low when you look at how niners games have went the second half of the year. 7 of their last 8 have gone over this total with most not even being close. The one game that didn’t go over was against ravens in a game that rained throughout.

Zimmer isn’t gonna out scheme shanny offense the way he did the saints. Shanny has too many ways to beat ya and unlike Brees jimmy g can move the pocket so that pressure up the middle won’t shut them down the way it did saints. Both teams gonna have success running the ball which should set up play action. I fully expect niners to put up 27 minimum and think Vikings can give us at least 20.
    I was on that as well. Pathetic that the Queens couldn't at least throw up a garbage score vs the Niner backups...

First 1234 Last