nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Bet the farm on the niners!!!! 38-3 final

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Jesus Christ you guys are fuggin high,did you watch football at all this year?

Ran roughshot over everybody (NFC), came within 3 field goals of being undefeated (inclusive Ravens on the road), out-dueled Drew Brees in the dome when he was unstoppable, and locked up the number one seed.

Am I missing something?

Oh by the way, Dee Ford's back next week and Kwon Alexander and the starting safety.

Anyone who has anything to say about it, post your tickets in here or I don't believe you have a dime on this game.

You think Kirk Cousins is going to roll into San Francisco and win? Lol.

No wonder you guys are broke dikks.

I cannot wait to talk this thread sun Saturday night.
    Football is about matchups. They aren't playing the Packers, the Saints, the Hawks. They play the Vikings. How will the match up against them? The other games don't matter. What matters is how will they play the Vikes? The Vikes just beat the Saints on the road they can't be all that bad. Plus, that was the regular season. The playoffs is a whole new world. SF could certainly blow them way out, but that still doesn't mean you're not a moron.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Football is about matchups. They aren't playing the Packers, the Saints, the Hawks. They play the Vikings. How will the match up against them? The other games don't matter. What matters is how will they play the Vikes? The Vikes just beat the Saints on the road they can't be all that bad. Plus, that was the regular season. The playoffs is a whole new world. SF could certainly blow them way out, but that still doesn't mean you're not a moron.
    LOL. So wait, you're saying the Vikings are better than those teams? Wow, just.....wow. Cousins is as mobile as a cement truck.

The Niners have destroyed drop back passers. The only one defensively they didnt was NO. Missing key players but Brees was great that game. Quick passes and obv you how hodling goes with made guys, but I digress.

Guess who outdueled him back and forth? That's right, Jimmy G. Never folded, never caved, hasn't all season. No fugks given. There's a reason Bill B wanted to get the house for Brady a few years back.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation. Everyone on SBR is going to be buried. Remember, we aren't talking about the 6.5, we are talking about them "having no chance".

So let me get this straight. A week ago the headlines and posts were "Zimmer needs to be fired" "Zimmer on the hotseat" "Cousins is a failure and the Vikings should let him, total bum, eat the contract, etc go etc etc.

Now he plays efficient ala Alex Smith Style, and makes one great throw (and catch btw from Thielen), and the KIRK COUSINS is going to roll into SF and wreck the Niners.

I never realized there was such hatred for this team. You guys are blind as penetrate. Elite run game, Top QB, tons of weapons, great special teams, Top 5 Defense, two weeks rest.

I am willing to wager anyone with an escrow. No one ever takes me up on this though. Points, money, BTC, whatever.

I am absolutely sure I won't receive a single pm

thechaoz

Total idiot, line is already moving in SFs favor.

See you guys Saturday night. You'll need a good excuse to the lady why you lost your $175 Pay check.

nomar122977

LOL. So wait, you're saying the Vikings are better than those teams? Wow, just.....wow. Cousins is as mobile as a cement truck.

The Niners have destroyed drop back passers. The only one defensively they didnt was NO. Missing key players but Brees was great that game. Quick passes and obv you how hodling goes with made guys, but I digress.

Guess who outdueled him back and forth? That's right, Jimmy G. Never folded, never caved, hasn't all season. No fugks given. There's a reason Bill B wanted to get the house for Brady a few years back.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation. Everyone on SBR is going to be buried. Remember, we aren't talking about the 6.5, we are talking about them "having no chance".

So let me get this straight. A week ago the headlines and posts were "Zimmer needs to be fired" "Zimmer on the hotseat" "Cousins is a failure and the Vikings should let him, total bum, eat the contract, etc go etc etc.

Now he plays efficient ala Alex Smith Style, and makes one great throw (and catch btw from Thielen), and the KIRK COUSINS is going to roll into SF and wreck the Niners.

I never realized there was such hatred for this team. You guys are blind as penetrate. Elite run game, Top QB, tons of weapons, great special teams, Top 5 Defense, two weeks rest.

I am willing to wager anyone with an escrow. No one ever takes me up on this though. Points, money, BTC, whatever.

I am absolutely sure I won't receive a single pm
    Well said sir! Niners have been given zero credit all year. I do recall all the "pro cappers" had the niners going possibly 8-8.. guess what mofos were 13-3 and the number one seed. Like it or love if mother penetrates niners are winning the superbowl in a romp all the way.

nomar122977

Fyi. Niners defense is bacccccccxk

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

You're stupid as fugck. A very bad team is the number one seed in the NFC?

Dear God how do you beat people even manage to survive?

The thing I do know is that your broke dick and will have no money to actually wager on the game.

That makes me sad
    Don't worry man, if people want to lose their money let them, the guys retired so let him retire

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I cant see Cousins getting the Vikings to a Super Bowl,either they lose this week or next.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Total idiot, line is already moving in SFs favor.

See you guys Saturday night. You'll need a good excuse to the lady why you lost your $175 Pay check.
    I grabbed them -6.5.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

They have looked really bad the last month or so struggling with falcons and the rams. I just don't know if they were on cruise control and will ramp it up or what? they certainly have the talent to go all the way...or have teams figured them out and theyre regressing?
    There is just no way to tell until the game starts.
    Its Kirk Cousins on the other side just don't trust that guy. I think line very close to outcome.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Home teams do not lose in the Divisional Round. Home teams have went 4-0 last season, and 3-1 the season before. That being said, covering the spread may be a lot tougher. Vegas odds (Off shore is too phony) have San Francisco -7 in 10 out of 10 Shops. That means unless you guys are lying in here (something that seems to be a habit with a lot of you) or unless you guys have conveniently forgot to mention the fact that you bought the hook, you will be giving 7 points. The other NFC game features Green Bay between -4 and -5. Notice how you have two NFC North teams against two NFC West teams.

In the AFC, the lines are very similar for both games. Baltimore vs Tennessee and Kansas City vs Houston are all sitting between 9 1/2-10 points for the home teams. That is a lot of points to give. Tennessee has a tough defense. Kansas City has Andy Reid (2-5 ATS in playoffs in Kansas City), Need I say more?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Stop

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yes, most of niners D are back, but losing the two interiors run stoppers has hurt their run D. They just signed a retired D-linemen to help. Good news is Ford is back. The stats of him and Bosa playing together are sick with sack rates skyrocketed during regular season. But he'll probably play him 30-40% of snaps. His hamstrings hasn't completely healed. It's a tricky injury. Niners roll.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

could both 1 seeds lose niners and ravens, how wonderful would that be

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

It's not about the QBs, cousins is cousins and Jimmy is a first time starter in the playoffs.

This should come down to shanahan vs the elf on the shelf Mike Zimmer. San Fran stable of running backs against the Vikings linebackers.

Shanahan is currently thinking up schemes on how to ruin the lives of Kendricks and Barr

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by killakam View Post
    Yes, most of niners D are back, but losing the two interiors run stoppers has hurt their run D. They just signed a retired D-linemen to help. Good news is Ford is back. The stats of him and Bosa playing together are sick with sack rates skyrocketed during regular season. But he'll probably play him 30-40% of snaps. His hamstrings hasn't completely healed. It's a tricky injury. Niners roll.
    This forum is going to go broke. Ford back, Tartt back (safety, this is huge), Kwon Alexander back ( huge)

Wouldn't matter anyway. The most disrespected first seed ever.

Recency bias. EVERYONE was burying Zimmer and Cousins a week earlier. Cousin had one "not bad" Alex Smith game, and suddenly they are going to beat the Niners, at home, on two weeks rests?

People here do not know football. The key match up is the Vikings Online which is busted up, verses the 1st round crew in SF.

Cousins is going to get MAULED.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It's not about the QBs, cousins is cousins and Jimmy is a first time starter in the playoffs.

This should come down to shanahan vs the elf on the shelf Mike Zimmer. San Fran stable of running backs against the Vikings linebackers.

Shanahan is currently thinking up schemes on how to ruin the lives of Kendricks and Barr
    Viking's are giving up almost 6 a carry to the 21 run formation. Niners run that mostly. Have 3 great backs. Play action off that towards Rhodes and their back up safeties.

Jimmy has already played "playoff" games. He has that super chill attitude and never tightens up.

GB/SEA/BAL/ATL/LA/SEA.

He was never phased, never shooken even in NO, down a TD, with a minute left.

I can't help anyone here. If you take the Vikings ML, have your excuse ready to the wife or landlord

ChicagoBearsKing
    ChicagoBearsKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They might, but never count someone out before the plays are happening sir.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Viking's are giving up almost 6 a carry to the 21 run formation. Niners run that mostly. Have 3 great backs. Play action off that towards Rhodes and their back up safeties.

Jimmy has already played "playoff" games. He has that super chill attitude and never tightens up.

GB/SEA/BAL/ATL/LA/SEA.

He was never phased, never shooken even in NO, down a TD, with a minute left.

I can't help anyone here. If you take the Vikings ML, have your excuse ready to the wife or landlord
    Sorry but regular season isn't playoffs. He might not tighten up or he might. Don't EVER tell me regular season is playoffs.

shadymcgrady

Jimmy G is almost definitely going to throw at least one pick. The only question is whether or not a viking holds onto it

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sorry but regular season isn't playoffs. He might not tighten up or he might. Don't EVER tell me regular season is playoffs.
    Osaka was a nobody pre us open 2018 everyone laughed when I was on her but I watched her Indian wells and knew she can be clutch and save nearly every single bp, keys sabalenka were huge favs but Osaka saved nearly all her bps while breaking them with less chances, I won 18 posted bets before the match in a row and won the most money I won in two weeks because I trusted my gut, Jimmy g has proven clutch when he has had the ball last needing a score so good luck with the Vikings, gamblers like u have to wait until a guy has won a super bowl, yeah not every qb is going to be Tom Brady and pretty sure this year will be a first timer

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Osaka was a nobody pre us open 2018 everyone laughed when I was on her but I watched her Indian wells and knew she can be clutch and save nearly every single bp, keys sabalenka were huge favs but Osaka saved nearly all her bps while breaking them with less chances, I won 18 posted bets before the match in a row and won the most money I won in two weeks because I trusted my gut, Jimmy g has proven clutch when he has had the ball last needing a score so good luck with the Vikings, gamblers like u have to wait until a guy has won a super bowl, yeah not every qb is going to be Tom Brady and pretty sure this year will be a first timer
    I don't care who wins and I have nothing against Jimmy but the NFL playoffs are a different animal. I've seen the niners plenty of times this season. They aren't that great and the last hf if the season they were just getting by.

Not sure it will be a first timer. I can see Rodgers winning. The chances of it being a first timer are high obviously because the two who have won are playing each other this weekend.

MiDNiTe

I don't care who wins and I have nothing against Jimmy but the NFL playoffs are a different animal. I've seen the niners plenty of times this season. They aren't that great and the last hf if the season they were just getting by.

Not sure it will be a first timer. I can see Rodgers winning. The chances of it being a first timer are high obviously because the two who have won are playing each other this weekend.
    Fair enough your opinion, I don't think there's a more clutch qb this year than Jimmy g people think Jimmy was shit against the rams, yeah his oline wasn't that great and he didn't have a great day but everyone forgot he needed b2b scoring drives to win the game

shadymcgrady

Jimmy G can be a deer in headlights, have awful moments in the playoffs and the niners can still win outright. No one is saying the niners will lose bc of Jimmy.

It would be great to see the niners win it all this yr. Forget a futures ticket but I'd rly like to see the wedge driven further between belicheat, Kraft and Brady if it happens

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

They played a tough schedule in the 2nd half. @Ravens and @Saints in back to back weeks. Then Falcons who were playing to save Quinn's job not to mention Shanahan's former team. Then desperate Rams team and then at Seattle one of the toughest places to play period.

The game at Seattle was basically a playoff game anyway. I think you're making too much of Garropolo, he doesn't really have to do too much. Niners are a run first team and strong defense

Vikings play calling is garbage, they're gonna need touchdowns to cover and I don't think they can get enough of them

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

niners are complete team

titans won on the road with QB throwing for 50 yards

jimmy can have a 14-24 150 1 td day and they could win going away

shadymcgrady

Kwon Alexander back could be huge if he's close to 💯

thechaoz

I posted at least ten times in this thread.

A lot of elder Sbrs are really bad at football. I know this team in and out.

penetrate outta here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buried

thechaoz

Nice take. You are a Niner hater. Plain and simple.

They had the hardest schedule in the NFL. Ran the gauntlet.

A fool and their money soon part ways

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Omg

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Oh BOY

nomar122977