2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    Oklahaoma likes to run hurts up the middle. I feel like Lsu offense is much more balanced and far superior overall especially considering their competition. IMO LSU rolls over the sooners worse than they did georgia.
    I agree LSU offense is without a doubt superior to the Sooners. Just don’t think either defense is very good (suppose the total basically screams that, lol). Strongly believe the cover depends on Hurts ability to protect the ball. I think Sooners offense gives them much more a fighting chance than Uga had. I doubt I play anything pregame in this one: I can’t lay dd here but I don’t trust sooners to take them either.

The came so high with the total the over a tough bet, I do think if LSU covers it has a great shot of going over. I can’t envision Sooners not scoring at least 31. Tigers could absolutely score 45+ imo.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I agree LSU offense is without a doubt superior to the Sooners. Just don’t think either defense is very good (suppose the total basically screams that, lol). Strongly believe the cover depends on Hurts ability to protect the ball. I think Sooners offense gives them much more a fighting chance than Uga had. I doubt I play anything pregame in this one: I can’t lay dd here but I don’t trust sooners to take them either.

The came so high with the total the over a tough bet, I do think if LSU covers it has a great shot of going over. I can’t envision Sooners not scoring at least 31. Tigers could absolutely score 45+ imo.
    I just see it like this. Hurts is going to turn the ball over, and once he does that LSU offense scores on every possession. Even if the LSU defense has a few mistakes, I believe they will get stops and Oklahoma is going to get pummeled.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The problem with "shop around" is this. Unless you are air bettors, you do not have money in 15-20 different shops. You probably do not have any money in more than 2 or 3. This is how you dumb idiots give yourself away. You find the best line out of 30 or 40 and say that is the number you got. You people are very easy to figure out. That is why there are so few rich people like myself and so many poor ones like yourself. We have a huge inventory to select from.
    Jfc you acted right all year in these threads, I even kept others from crushing you like we do in every other thread but now you wanna join Paula the cross dressing idiot and act like a douche bag? The only ppl being “outed” here is Paula for being a cross dressing rooster sucker and you for being a moron.

Let me take it nice and real slow for you since it clear your iq is under 100. 1st of all not that it anyone’s business but id guess pretty much everyone has little funds in couple books. Secondly I’d assume everyone here has accounts with at least 5 books whether they funded or not. Maybe you not aware but with btc this is a pretty easy concept even for morons such as yourself. You choose the book with the line you want, you transfer money from btc wallet to that book!! Presto you are “shopping around”. Do we understand? Is this something that registers with your dumb ass??

You and Paula should start a thread and you morons can babble on and on about shit that is totally irrelevant to what we trying to accomplish here. Is it really that hard for you idiots to discuss the games in a civilized manner??

I know if you actually posted the games you playing before they start it would make your pretend sharp narrative even tougher to portray. Would it help if I told you nobody respects your opinion anyways? We already understand you a fukkin idiot and expect you to lose so it couldn’t hurt perception of you!! Think about it!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I was on Wash as well but...

Wash TE (#1 receiver for them) is out.
    Boise St. QB is back (Bachmierer). He was their best QB and has been out since 11/2/19.

Both of these worried me about taking Wash. I'm still till debating on this game.
    Think I read huskies have a tackle sitting along w the tight end. Peterson is gonna coach tho and they promoting from within so don’t think that a issue. I just don’t trust Washington, when guys forgo playing for draft I question if that team cares all that much, you know Boise gonna be game. It a pass for me.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too early

I have other issues

Good luck to all
    Yes, yes you do.

ElJefe305
    ElJefe305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

I really love USC as a dog against Iowa. Basically a home game in Cali, Helton got retained and the players love him. Harrell is an offensive guru IMO. Don't think Iowa will be able to keep up with Trojans, and their WR's will be the difference.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Jfc you acted right all year in these threads, I even kept others from crushing you like we do in every other thread but now you wanna join Paula the cross dressing idiot and act like a douche bag? The only ppl being “outed” here is Paula for being a cross dressing rooster sucker and you for being a moron.

Let me take it nice and real slow for you since it clear your iq is under 100. 1st of all not that it anyone’s business but id guess pretty much everyone has little funds in couple books. Secondly I’d assume everyone here has accounts with at least 5 books whether they funded or not. Maybe you not aware but with btc this is a pretty easy concept even for morons such as yourself. You choose the book with the line you want, you transfer money from btc wallet to that book!! Presto you are “shopping around”. Do we understand? Is this something that registers with your dumb ass??

You and Paula should start a thread and you morons can babble on and on about shit that is totally irrelevant to what we trying to accomplish here. Is it really that hard for you idiots to discuss the games in a civilized manner??

I know if you actually posted the games you playing before they start it would make your pretend sharp narrative even tougher to portray. Would it help if I told you nobody respects your opinion anyways? We already understand you a fukkin idiot and expect you to lose so it couldn’t hurt perception of you!! Think about it!!
    You totally dumb s**t. I have told you, and others have posted my picks for the Bowl Games. You, on the other hand, are worthless. You are an ex-con, who cannot leave his state because you are still on probation. You think you are a tough guy, but in reality, you are just another loser who depends on people in here to read what you have to say, because that is the ONLY way you can get any attention. You are as phony as they come. You have nothing. No family. No job that pays a decent salary. You try to talk tough but the fact of the matter is that it would take me about 2 minutes to totally disable you. You are nothing more than one of life's losers. Most ex-cons go right back to the joint. Is that where you are headed? Why don't you try growing up? Be one of the 20% of ex-cons that make a decent life for themselves. Stop trying to be something you are not. Get a life. Lay off the drugs and booze.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe305 View Post
    I really love USC as a dog against Iowa. Basically a home game in Cali, Helton got retained and the players love him. Harrell is an offensive guru IMO. Don't think Iowa will be able to keep up with Trojans, and their WR's will be the difference.
    The trouble with USC is their defense. They cannot stop anyone. Helton is one of the worst HC's in the NCAA. He did not even use all of the practice days he had available to him to prepare for this game. How bad is Helton? USC just finished 12 out of a field of 12 in the Pac 12 recruiting wars. USC's OC Graham Harrell just signed a nice big contract to remain at USC as the OC. Over a million a year. He is preparing for the obvious. Helton will get fired after the next season. USC is a 6-6 team for next season. Harrell will do his best to score a ton of points and much more importantly, get people back into the seats in the Coliseum. Helton could care less. He could care less about this bowl game. Iowa wants to win this game. They will. -2 is a gift.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fat daddy spewing more lies
    He's pathetic
    Guys a 18% handicapper tops

Total LOSER

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

JayDr3am
    Handi

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The trouble with USC is their defense. They cannot stop anyone. Helton is one of the worst HC's in the NCAA. He did not even use all of the practice days he had available to him to prepare for this game. How bad is Helton? USC just finished 12 out of a field of 12 in the Pac 12 recruiting wars. USC's OC Graham Harrell just signed a nice big contract to remain at USC as the OC. Over a million a year. He is preparing for the obvious. Helton will get fired after the next season. USC is a 6-6 team for next season. Harrell will do his best to score a ton of points and much more importantly, get people back into the seats in the Coliseum. Helton could care less. He could care less about this bowl game. Iowa wants to win this game. They will. -2 is a gift.
    Go away and start your own thread bitch boy. Nothing you say about anyone or anything is accurate. Nobody cares wtf you have to say unless you actually sacking up and making a pick we can fade. So you on Iowa? Usc it is (mr fake alum, yea right, lmfao). Every time you talk about others being losers it just tells us all what you really are, a fat ass miserable nobody.

Not that it any your business but since you and Paula follow me around interested in someone with a life at least get it right. I been off paper for months,, been out of prison for over a decade, I’ve posted pics with me and my fam, talk with tons of guys off the site that can verify what I have. Can you say the same you fukkin pretend ass fat bitch? From what I hear you knocked up a hooker then violated you grandkids in a improper way (disgusting trash worried about my weed felonies when you a molester from what I hear).

You talk bout how you can whip ppl and how you kill is the funniest shit on this site. Right up there with how you pretend you do background checks on everyone! Lmfao. Biggest phony on a site with Bunch of liars!! How does it feel to be the running joke of SBR? I guess it the same as real life for you? A bitch ass coward nobody gives a fukk about. Everyone happy when you not around. Only ppl be at your funeral be celebrating.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    He's pathetic

Total LOSER
    He the biggest joke on the site. Quite a accomplishment!!!

Pretends to be something then backs down like a bitch from his own “challenges”. Been handled by a dozen different posters and coward away like a pussy every time!!

Talks to all the guys who verified as being exactly what we claim as if we the ones lying!! Lmfao: Where anyone verifying him? Where his pics we can laugh at?

Anyone who goes around talking like a disrespectful bitch to everyone obviously a miserable pos. That undeniable. His post history screams pathetic miserable no life having pos who only draws enjoyment by insulting ppl where it safe as if it our faults his life sucked.

19% capper with 40% body fat!

My only regret is asking others to be civil with him in these discussion threads all year. Almost made it thru the season without dumb Fukk retards like him clogging the shit up w garbage but him and his cross dressing loser twin Paula just couldn’t help themselves.

Holidays tend to be a very sad time for these pathetic clowns, that is painfully obvious. Could anyone possibly out themselves being miserable any more than their post?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe305 View Post
    I agree, I’m gonna be on usc. The speed on outside is something Iowa rarely sees. I like they retained Helton, only pretend alum morons like fatdummyQH who swore his pull was gonna get the guy fired (seriously, lmfao) don’t think he a solid coach. Kids play for him. They got the trigger man at qb and the wr talent to make plays on Iowa.
    Points Awarded:

ElJefe305 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    He's pathetic

Total LOSER
    What you think bout your dawgs? Sounds like couple their o-lineman gonna forgo game for draft? I already thought Baylor d would be tough, does Uga have that kind of depth on that excellent oline to replace 2 guys going to nfl?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Fukk couple these idiots Jay. Let’s get back to what we do in this thread and ignore the dumb fukks moving forward. Not letting them win by getting attention any longer. You were right to slam that jerkoff months ago!!

What your favorites so far?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Fukk couple these idiots Jay. Let’s get back to what we do in this thread and ignore the dumb fukks moving forward. Not letting them win by getting attention any longer. You were right to slam that jerkoff months ago!!

What your favorites so far?
    my favorite is the SMU/FAU total. waiting to see weather conditions so i probably wont be making any moves till game day

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    my favorite is the SMU/FAU total. waiting to see weather conditions so i probably wont be making any moves till game day
    I’ve played several totals before I made thread but some moved to point no sense posting. I’ll post ones I’m on when they come up and ones I’m still gonna play., think I’m just waiting for the weather to keep dropping the buffalo/charlotte total and gonna spit in weathers face and play the over! Lol: down to 51 now. 49 be awesome but I’d take 51. I think they can prob score this without throwing much. Plus we prob get some crazy plays.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pay your debts bitch..........

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I just see it like this. Hurts is going to turn the ball over, and once he does that LSU offense scores on every possession. Even if the LSU defense has a few mistakes, I believe they will get stops and Oklahoma is going to get pummeled.
    I think this is the more likely scenario, but man that's a big number to lay against an offense that can score like the Sooners. I can easily see a backdoor cover by Oklahoma.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Bahamas Bowl

Charlotte +7
    Over 51.5

Frisco Bowl

Utah St -6.5

Golf scramble today, check in later. Good luck with your bets gentlemen

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Bahamas Bowl

Charlotte +7
    Over 51.5

Frisco Bowl

Utah St -6.5

Golf scramble today, check in later. Good luck with your bets gentlemen
    I know the qb on utah state. I can't stand him. He thinks he's so good put throws a pick for every td.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I know the qb on utah state. I can't stand him. He thinks he's so good put throws a pick for every td.
    He is pretty talented: could very well go in 1st round of draft. he lost all his team around him and his hc this year, not all his fault. He should whip some shitty Mac team.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bahamas Bowl -
    BUFFALO -10

Frisco Bowl -
    203 KENT ST +3

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Bahamas bowl.. they’re saying severe wind the last
    few days and will NOT diminish during game time
    winds expected to be between 22-35 mph.

I liked the over but all indicators now point
    to an under weather, line movement, past history
    where CFB games have been played in winds
    of 13 mph 58% go under when it hits
    20mph unders hit at 62.5%.

Thats according to net labs .

Demonata

He is pretty talented: could very well go in 1st round of draft. he lost all his team around him and his hc this year, not all his fault. He should whip some shitty Mac team.
    If you met him in real life you would know he's a douche.

2daBank

If you met him in real life you would know he's a douche.
    Kinda irrelevant, I’m sure lot of athletes are douche bags. Don’t care. We have 2 bigger ones in these threads.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-20-19 at 12:09 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Bahamas bowl.. they’re saying severe wind the last
    few days and will NOT diminish during game time
    winds expected to be between 22-35 mph.

I liked the over but all indicators now point
    to an under weather, line movement, past history
    where CFB games have been played in winds
    of 13 mph 58% go under when it hits
    20mph unders hit at 62.5%.

Thats according to net labs .
    Line movement related to weather so dunno what that has to do with it? I still like over, both teams primary strength running ball anyways. Wind prob make for some interesting type punts or plays. Just small but at 51 I think worth a shot.,

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Agreed with 2dabank Wyoming -7 also have Buffalo -6.5 Friday afternoon.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Line movement related to weather so dunno what that has to do with it? I still like over, both teams primary strength running ball anyways. Wind prob make for some interesting type punts or plays. Just small but at 51 I think worth a shot.,
    Keep in mind though that both teams play very slow. I grabbed the +7

JayDr3am
    Handi

i ended up on charlotte + 6.5

Demonata

Kinda irrelevant, I’m sure lot of athletes are douche bags. Don’t care. We have 2 bigger ones in these threads.
    Yeah just had a bad experience. Of course irrelevant to betting lol. I bet on utah state but going to boo him lol.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3196

passing will be no problem in todays game

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bama is going to destroy michigan

2daBank

Yeah just had a bad experience. Of course irrelevant to betting lol. I bet on utah state but going to boo him lol.
    Lmao. I might use them to start a money line parlay. I dunno, we gotta go out and do some shopping so not sure I’ll care to watch. Prob end up having some drinks afterwords. This Bahamas over might be it for me today.

First 123456 ... Last