2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I can’t see myself laying DD with Pitt but I can’t see eastern Michigan scoring shit vs panthers very good front 7. Under maybe?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    think steve had another good year

Stanford Steve and The Bear Bowl Special
    Bowl game analysis & picks

Wednesday | 5 p.m. ET | ESPN2

boise one of my fav plays +3'

marshall +17

navy -2'

wisc -2'

baylor +7'
    I don’t think he was as good this year, I have to look but I recall he was barely over 50% heading into last 2 weeks. Certainly wasn’t bad was just nowhere near how good he was the previous few years. I enjoy their podcast tho, haven’t checked to see if they did a bowl game one? Assuming they did, if so I’ll prob listen tonight.

I was looking at navy and Marshall as well. Shop around and you can prob find a 7.5 on Baylor, lean that way if I can get over a td. Points should def be tough to come by in that one.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Might want to make sure Brewer is starting at QB before pulling the trigger on Baylor:

2daBank

Does liberty face option teams? Ga southern runs the option correct?? Liberty rush defense numbers are not good. I do feel like option teams easier to face with extra time to prepare but only to a extent as not like they have the ability to run it in practice.

Over might be the play on this one. Def think liberty will be able to score. Guess it depends how much clock southern eats?

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12616

Thanks for the info 2daBank.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Thanks for the info 2daBank.
    No prob. Hopefully it leads to some winners!

2daBank

Growing a fondness for Louisville+4.5. The way uk smoked them and sip st beat uk pretty handily scares me a bit. Both teams gonna have success on the ground, think ville will get more chunk plays out the passing attack, but mostly this a play based off coaching and one team feeling like they going the right direction and should be excited to be here while I don’t think that the case w the bulldogs.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Play #1

VaTech -2.5
    Lol............A typical jackass play straight out of the gate..............

Your reasons on why your betting on any team are meaningless, but they do tell me your trying to convince yourself why your willing to lose your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on a bet.............

If you lose, you'll say to yourself at least I was on the right side of the bet so it's money well spent.........Lol..........

That's like paying a hooker $1K to sit down and talk to you for an hour,and you say I didn't fukk her but she listened to me for a whole hour so it was money well spent..........Lol........

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Your reasons on why your betting on any team are meaningless, but they do tell me your trying to convince yourself why your willing to lose your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on a bet.............

If you lose, you'll say to yourself at least I was on the right side of the bet so it's money well spent.........Lol..........

That's like paying a hooker $1K to sit down and talk to you for an hour,and you say I didn't fukk her but she listened to me for a whole hour so it was money well spent..........Lol........
    I posted winners all year. You have never won anything. Get lost you Tin foil hat cross dressing bitch. Nobody gives a fukk wtf you have to say, Little ferry is jelly nobody gives a fukk bout his nothing opinion? Start your own stupid fukk thread that will be on page 15 in a hour/. You a pathetic loser who don’t contribute shit, not even the 100 bucks, be sitting at home by her self with a TV dinner on Xmas. Won’t be 3 ppl at your funeral, now that fukkin funny you lonely miserable shitbag piece of nothing fukk, Talking bout 1k when you ain’t got 100. Cross dressing ferry.

2daBank

Wyo-7

This a tailor made matchup for the cowboys, they should be able to run it right down ga state throats. While shutting down ga state run game. Both have to run to have success, wyo sports one the better run defenses in the nation while ga state been gashed in the run game, if they ever get into the red zone wyo has 11th best red zone d in country. This screams wyo by 10+ imo.

2daBank

Wyo-7

This a tailor made matchup for the cowboys, they should be able to run it right down ga state throats. While shutting down ga state run game. Both have to run to have success, wyo sports one the better run defenses in the nation while ga state been gashed in the run game, if they ever get into the red zone wyo has 11th best red zone d in country. This screams wyo by 10+ imo.
    Under 49 as well for half the wyo play. Really feel like 14 is about ga state high side here. Wyo not the type to score more than 30 especially considering what I think this game will look like with all kinds of rushing attempts and no big plays out of the passing games.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Wyo-7

Agreed with Wyoming -7 also have Buffalo -6.5 Friday afternoon.

BeatTheJerk

Ga Southern -4.5 as well.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Really looking forward to bowl season and nfl playoffs. March madness will be good. Gonna be a long summer though. Dont believe xfl will do much.

BeatTheJerk

Saturday I love my little puppies to prevail & win. FAU +140, FIU +125, Boise St. +146.

BeatTheJerk

F.U.C.K off Pauly shallow nuts.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Saturday I love my little puppies to prevail & win. FAU +140, FIU +125, Boise St. +146.
    Like it. I'll parlay them lol.

Got dikkhead odds and took Boise 3'
    +816
    Last edited by reigle9; 12-18-19 at 08:48 AM.

BeatTheJerk

Like it. I'll parlay them lol.

Got dikkhead odds and took Boise 3'
    +816
    Good luck pal !!! Let’s get this cash I parlayed & bet individually as well.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

I like oregon ml,Baylor +7.5 and Minnesota +8.5 or maybe the over too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early

I have other issues

Good luck to all

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I don’t think he was as good this year, I have to look but I recall he was barely over 50% heading into last 2 weeks. Certainly wasn’t bad was just nowhere near how good he was the previous few years. I enjoy their podcast tho, haven’t checked to see if they did a bowl game one? Assuming they did, if so I’ll prob listen tonight.

I was looking at navy and Marshall as well. Shop around and you can prob find a 7.5 on Baylor, lean that way if I can get over a td. Points should def be tough to come by in that one.
    The problem with "shop around" is this. Unless you are air bettors, you do not have money in 15-20 different shops. You probably do not have any money in more than 2 or 3. This is how you dumb idiots give yourself away. You find the best line out of 30 or 40 and say that is the number you got. You people are very easy to figure out. That is why there are so few rich people like myself and so many poor ones like yourself. We have a huge inventory to select from.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The problem with "shop around" is this. Unless you are air bettors, you do not have money in 15-20 different shops. You probably do not have any money in more than 2 or 3. This is how you dumb idiots give yourself away. You find the best line out of 30 or 40 and say that is the number you got. You people are very easy to figure out. That is why there are so few rich people like myself and so many poor ones like yourself. We have a huge inventory to select from.
    This guy needs his head bashed in

I volunteer

PAULYPOKER

I posted winners all year.
    Lol..............

Stop,just STOP!,my abs are gonna blow a fukkin gasket on overdrive.......

Anytime I need an ab workout that blows PS90 outta the water, I just
    read your self over animated reassuring delusional thoughts as they fool no one
    but yourself......

Lol,winners all year......

Meanwhile your sorry ass is begging for 3000 betpoints worth 90 fukkin bucks...........(probably borrowed 3000 to become pro in 1st place so your 2 friends would like you a lil more since you're the most annoying fukk to read with your try to be a bro too hard butchering of language itself in any fukking language)Lol......

But happily settles for 60bucks worth...........

And then 2daShithouse tell's Big'O givin up
    his daily 12 to pay him back is outta the question,LLOOOOOOOOOL..........

Lets play some Mad Libs shall we 2daClink?#1

Your about do for another stint in the clink are you not?

Then we can get a very long overdue couple years break from your suffocating shit filled posting like many times in the past....
    Only dumb fukks get caught,Lol...............

Red text = Bank's actual thought/intentions process pos or neg..........
    Looking for 2-3k loan

Right on bro. Ill see what I can do, might have to wait till end of few contest but

either way I’m not spending my daily to send to you.,

(Translation> THX for the hit, now fukk off!)

So I’ve gotten and paid off a ton of these things,

(Translation> because I pick winners all YEAR long goshdarnitt, when I bet real money that is,but somehow lose every single points bet I ever made!!)

usually don’t go thru these normal channels, typically just ask my friends in the threads and we do off the books. Long time ago I got one from Fidel I was slow to pay but did pay off w interest as I’ve never stiffed anyone cause

I’m good peeps

(Translation> Me Poor white trash who is too stupid to realize debt was created with meself in mind)

as most ya’ll know.

(Right?????????????? Security was never me strong suit..

Come to think of it,Me don't have one strong suit in me closet)

Got myself in bit of a hole joining the bowl contest and

borrowed 1k from my buddy tanko

( he laughs @ me behind me back as all me friends do)

then
    took a point beating last week.
    (But that's typical, putting it mildly)

I’d like to pay him back right away

(emphasis on like as like is all the further me will get as he knows Me is cancer to anything positive,
    so me wish in one hand and me shit in the other)

then play w rest as think I got some good ones for 2marro.

(LOLLLLLLLLL)

Obviously nothing a lock, (except for me losing everything me own)

if things go well I’ll pay back right away,

(clearly things didn't go well and never will, reason being, me too mathematically retarded to figure that out on me own)

if not I’ll start the
    requisite
    (me just learned meself that word today.Now they think me smart.)

payment plan: Whatever terms you deem fair ok by me. Just need them soon as possible.

(what did me just say? Not kiddin)

Would really appreciate 3k or 2k if 3 too many.

(Hurry! me fukkin jonesing the fukkout!)

Thanks in advance.

(Me expecting you to give me my FIX NOW MFer!!!!)
    Anyone?
    (holy fukk!, Me been waiting 2 hours now!!
    Me demands points on me platter NOW!!!)

Wanna do 1k of it now then rest later
    (HURRY THE FUKK UP!!! )

Right on brother. When you get rest set the terms and

I start
    getting you back ASAP.

(gonna slowroll the fukk outta ya cause me jealous you have your shit together enough to loan a lowlife peasant like meself @ an extremely high risk, especially me as me make car seller look like priest!)

Appreciate it!!!!
    (PSYCH!)
    Looking for 2-3k loan
    PS> I think ME just figured out ME MIGHT be Irish!

Me Mums told me when baby, she found meself in a dumpster
    in the downtown ghetto slums of ST LooEy area and didn't
    know where me came from!!

It makes perfect sense now as me 3 feet tall and me toes are curled up&over
    like backward candycanes!!
    I have a 1inch Pecker as Me pees florescent green and me shits pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers!!!!

Explains why me always exclamation marking me territory every fukkin sentence me Type!!
    Me End!!!

Lol.............

2daShithouse, U need to tap out NOW as I'm light years above your PeeWee leagued pea brain...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Jeezus Pauly, give it a rest. Just stay out of the thread, no need to subject yourself if it's that painful. Everyone wanting to be the fukn' internet police is getting out of hand

reigle9

paulie more pathetic than ive previously given him credit for, goddamn he's eye to eye with vitty

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    except for i had already gotten 7.5 and it was like that everywhere, apparently banker doesn't understand (') means .5

great, informative post as usual tho

PAULYPOKER

Take notes as that's how you destroy anyone with a single punch and it's over..............

Lol,
    2daClink will keep his personal feelings to himself from here on out as it is
    humanly impossible for him to dig himself outta the very burial he dug himself
    with a Lil' plastic sand shovel then I put him six foot under with one swift push of my front loader............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-18-19 at 05:39 PM.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

I can't see oklahoma hanging with LSU

2daBank

Take notes as that's how you destroy anyone with a single punch and it's over..............

Lol,
    2daClink will keep his personal feelings to himself from here on out as it is
    humanly impossible for him to dig himself outta the very burial he dug himself
    with a Lil' plastic sand shovel then I put him six foot under with one swift push of my front loader............
    Pathetic is continually chiming in a thread where nobody gives a fukk bout you or wtf you have to say. Straight up cross dressing nobody. Guys who been here long enough remember what a disgusting pathetic piece of shit you are. Everyone else in this thread debates with worthwhile angles on why they disagree, you on the other hand add nothing.

Pathetic is thinking you winning anything, you have never posted anything of value. My “personal” feelings about you are the same as everyone else. You don’t contribute shit, you think you “winning”, you as delusional as you are pathetic. Do what you do best and go dress as a woman and suck some more dicks you ferry. Rest of us discussing the games in a thread everyone asked me to start. Let me know when anyone ask to hear your opinion. Come back after that happens for 1st time in over a decade. That pathetic, your name is right under the word In dictionary.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I can't see oklahoma hanging with LSU
    I don’t trust LSU defense enough to lay that number. That said the brief history in these semifinal games has been a bunch of blowouts. I think cover prob comes down to how well Hurts can protect the ball. Don’t see many punts from either side.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Jeezus Pauly, give it a rest. Just stay out of the thread, no need to subject yourself if it's that painful. Everyone wanting to be the fukn' internet police is getting out of hand
    She can’t afford the 100 bucks to participate in the contest we play that require points. Nothing to see here: unless you into cross dressing f@ggits cause him and fat phony apparently wanna make this a dating site. 2 the biggest not contributing shit losers on this site who have to chime into others threads to get any attention. When they attempt to start their own nobody gives a fukk. Sad.

2daBank

paulie more pathetic than ive previously given him credit for, goddamn he's eye to eye with vitty
    She just as pathetic as fatphonyQH. Nothing new, she been a nobody for a decade, will be a nobody until she dies.

Best way to describe the cross dressing loser. You post pic with a girl blowing you, only pics he has the rooster in his mouth.

Love this site but it sad when the same contribute nothing losers allowed to come into good threads and mouth off about shit that has nothing to do with what the rest of us doing.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

I don’t trust LSU defense enough to lay that number. That said the brief history in these semifinal games has been a bunch of blowouts. I think cover prob comes down to how well Hurts can protect the ball. Don’t see many punts from either side.
    Oklahaoma likes to run hurts up the middle. I feel like Lsu offense is much more balanced and far superior overall especially considering their competition. IMO LSU rolls over the sooners worse than they did georgia.

First 12345 ... Last