stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Classic!!!!!!

Not to mention wrong gender as well.
    So now we go from calling me a pedophile to calling me gay.

I know mods don't like homophobia.

Good call.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He thinks he has the mods backing....yet he asked for nudes from the most important one....should have been banned for that....knowing that Shari is not the age of his usual suspects
    Oh so you're referencing the false pedophile claims but trying to be vague about it.

Wow, real tough to figure out.

Good call.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guys crying to mods lol

I got warning via pm from Hman

Hey Steve

Fukk u pussy pedo

Report that bitch

stevek173

Done.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Bitch

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Anyone else want to continue the pedo slur we've asked time & time again to stop as it's equivelant to or worse than racial slurs?

Really disappointed in dawg when I'm the one who stuck my neck out in the past to get him back after he was banned.

stevek173

Ty H.

I'll lay low.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Anyone else want to continue the pedo slur we've asked time & time again to stop as it's equivelant to or worse than racial slurs?

Really disappointed in dawg when I'm the one who stuck my neck out in the past to get him back after he was banned.

Hman, come to Boston and I’ll buy you the biggest steak 🥩 around.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Ty H.

I'll lay low.

After being pointed out to me earlier though, I've looked bak in some threads where you've initiated conflict as well .

The only difference is you aren't using the vile name-calling.

If you don't want them riding you then don't do the same plz

stevek173

Understandable. I have nieces and nephews I care about so that pedophile stuff makes me truly hate someone and that's why, sorry about that.

It's all completely made up, and that's the worst thing you can call someone. Worse than calling someone a murderer, which BG also did in this thread. I'm sure you know who John Wayne Gacy is.

Ty for stepping in on that, I'll keep it in line.

I'd like to have a picks thread for those that do like my plays - they do exist and these trolls are doing anything they can to drive them off, so it might not be possible for now - I guess.

Sucks because I had a very good poker player today ask me who I was on today, but people like that don't have time to read all this crap.

This is what these guys live for and I have to be better than them.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-12-19 at 09:27 PM.

Hman

Hman, come to Boston and I’ll buy you the biggest steak �� around.

I know you are a good guy heck all of us are in person.

But there's things we've been very patient with and several posters and employees here agreed months ago that calling someone a pedophile without it being proven true is equally as bad or even worse than the N-word or similar names.

Bostongambler

Proven? I guess you missed the video.

Hman

Proven? I guess you missed the video.

I've heard about it many times.

Doesn't mean anything.

I know about this stuff because couple years ago we tried to pursue getting someone to stop taking and posting pics of our daughter online, but apparently anyone can take pics of or record anyone else in public legally

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

We are all trump and stevey is Pelosi....just buried over and over

stevey trolls all threads of BG and dawg but they don’t report because they are men....yet steveyk gets is panties all twisted in his vagina and has to report like a bitch

stevek173

They were not even close to underage and he knows that.

When Helter Skelter went off on me he even admitted that.

I'm very sorry that happened to your family.

Now BG is still trying to still lie about it because he doesn't respect you, the mods, or this forum.

That's basically trying to still keep the lie going despite being told to not do exactly that and he should be held accountable for that.

Christ, you had to remove pictures of guns posted by the guy, and just today he offered Morino money for his address, all following him stalking my Facebook and posting names of my friends and family members on this site, which I sent yout you pictures of, who they are and their names matching here, as well as threatening to harass them. At no point were any of the names he posted not on my Facebook, and at no point were any of them prior mentioned here.

My parents' names among them.

Wtf?

Then he says I'm on a playground stalking kids. Then he says I did time for being a pedophile.

All made up. The list goes on and on.

When will he be held accountable?

Booya is just a sad person which is harmless and firedawg is just lonely which I get, but we're talking about some potentially pretty serious stuff here.

This is a great place and something needs to be done about someone like that not just for me but for every single poster here.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-12-19 at 09:44 PM.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I've heard about it many times.

Doesn't mean anything.

I know about this stuff because couple years ago we tried to pursue getting someone to stop taking and posting pics of our daughter online, but apparently anyone can take pics of or record anyone else in public legally
    Well sorry for that. I can’t imagine someone taking pics of your daughter.

Bostongambler

They were not even close to underage and knows that.

Now he's even trying to still lie about it.

That's basically trying to still keep the lie going despite being told to not do exactly that and he should be held accountable for that.

Christ, you had to remove pictures of guns posted by the guy band just today he offered Mprino money for his address, all following him stalking my Facebook and posting names of my friends and family members on this site.

Booya is just a sad person which is harmless and firedawg is just lonely which I get, but we're talking about some potentially pretty serious stuff here.
    And he’s on the ropes... barely hanging on. Come on Gacy go full throttle

stevek173

Also I'm in freakin security for a living.

True story.

That means clean background and clean drug test, or no job.

The false accusations need to stop.

FD is not the one that should have been banned, or of anything both of them, BG MUCH longer than him.

You know I respect you guys, but the evidence of on and off forum harassment from him is endless.

stevek173

I've been doing quite well lately but it's been splashed all over the forum. Some have shown interest in who I'm on so I thought it'd be good to get this going.

For those who aren't familiar I've been a proven NHL capper here for years, mixed in with mostly NCAA hoops. Some consider me sharp at both.

There will be some other sports as well as well as other things.

Mostly a spot bettor, when it comes to gambling poker is how I make my money, betting mostly for entertainment so I'm not going to be the guy posting ten picks a day.

Anyway, we will get it started with the Penguins puckiline tonight at +145 (Bovada). Columbus is awful, but I'm laying off the -175 money line because it feels trappy.

Best of luck today gents.

NCAA Men's Hoops
    CSU +5.5 (-115)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

k175 never did anything wrong

A bunch of BS here like usual of lies

He was cleared
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Bostongambler

Colorado-5.5 -105 Pinnacle. 1575/1500

Thank you

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

Gl on your plays steve

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Gl on your plays steve
    Thanks man! Hope you've been well.

Last edited by stevek173; 12-13-19 at 10:03 AM.

stevek173

Adding Vegas +145 for tonight

Good value there, imo

Bostongambler

Dallas -155 ... 2325/1500 . Pinnacle

Any more?

stevek173

I'll post if more, duh!

At least we got your airbets all in one place now.

Good luck.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-13-19 at 11:44 AM. Reason: furious!

Bostongambler

Colorado-5.5 -105 Pinnacle. 1575/1500

Thank you
    Keep em coming Pedo

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

stevek173

Keep em coming Pedo
    Alright so you're not going to listen to Optional either, big surprise.

Good luck with that.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-13-19 at 09:32 PM.

Bostongambler

Alright so you're not going to listen to Optional either, big surprise.

Good luck with that.
    At this point in your life you have to realize you’re not a man, right? You’re like a little jailhouse rat , or mouse just running along.

Pathetic

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

At this point in your life you have to realize you’re not a man, right? You’re like a little jailhouse rat , or mouse just running along.

Pathetic

stevek173

Vegas wins, CSU fails to cover and we take a small gain on the night.

Congrats Vegas backers, let's see what we can do tomorrow.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Also I'm in freakin security for a living.

True story.

That means clean background and clean drug test, or no job.

The false accusations need to stop.

FD is not the one that should have been banned, or of anything both of them, BG MUCH longer than him.

You know I respect you guys, but the evidence of on and off forum harassment from him is endless.
    Ok here the thing. You have lied on here so much about so many things about yourself and others. Why exactly it different if someone else supposedly lying about you? You have talked about so many things that were obvious blatant lies. Remember when you claimed legal issues, being bused to jail and that whole story which right here you admitting was another pathetic lie.

I have no dog here, god knows I talk tons of shit to BG and him me every now and again, difference being we don’t snitch on each other and cry about it. My only problem is how can you with a straight face complain about lying when you the grand puba of lying around this Mfer? I’ll never understand ppl who think degrees matter, if you don’t want ppl lying bout you maybe stop with the lying crap you spew around here.

Good call on Vegas, recently they been actually having some value for 1st time since the inaugural season imo.

I don’t think you should have to deal w bunch of bs in a legit play thread but can you say you havnt been equally disrespectful In others?? Personally I think there a time and place for everything, I like the shit talking (obviously), I think that one the things that sets sbr apart! But I do think guys should be able to have serious picks threads without dealing w it, as long they passing that same Curtesy onto others.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-13-19 at 10:19 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ok here the thing. You have lied on here so much about so many things about yourself and others. Why exactly it different if someone else supposedly lying about you? You have talked about so many things that were obvious blatant lies. Remember when you claimed legal issues, being bused to jail and that whole story which right here you admitting was another pathetic lie.

I have no dog here, god knows I talk tons of shit to BG and him me every now and again, difference being we don’t snitch on each other and cry about it. My only problem is how can you with a straight face complain about lying when you the grand puba of lying around this Mfer? I’ll never understand ppl who think degrees matter, if you don’t want ppl lying bout you maybe stop with the lying crap you spew around here.

Good call on Vegas, recently they been actually having some value for 1st time since the inaugural season imo.
    Wasn't he the guy with the long drawn out IAG issue too? if not i apologize, but it seems like he's always in the news like AB.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I don’t think you should have to deal w bunch of bs in a legit play thread but can you say you havnt been equally disrespectful In others?? Personally I think there a time and place for everything, I like the shit talking (obviously), I think that one the things that sets sbr apart! But I do think guys should be able to have serious picks threads without dealing w it, as long they passing that same Curtesy onto others.
    Mother Fukken bravo 👏 👏

First 12345 ... Last