QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Anyone have the under in the Oakland/KC game?

I got it at 48 1/2 just before gametime but quickly went up to 49 1/2 after that.

This looked like an easy under until KC scores in the 4th and then Oakland marches down the field with less than a minute and scores a TD.

No problem. If Oakland kicks the PAT the total goes to 48 and I'm a winner. I was afraid they would go for 2 just to get some practice.

Nope. They decide to kick the PAT. The PAT gets blocked and KC runs it back for 2 points and the total goes to 49.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

I had over 49 and have never been happier to push in my life

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I had over 49 and have never been happier to push in my life
    lol. Same. Pretty crazy. Then I went from happy to bitching that is only worth 2 points. Never understood how a touchdown only worth 2? Stupid rule.,

2daBank

Pretty shitty man, not to be harsh but it really on you bro. This thing was 51 day or 2 ago. Gotta get better of the numbers man, somehow you managed to get worst of it!! Tough beat none the less.,

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

lol losing to a pick 2... ouch

that's why i stick more to sides than totals in the NFraudL

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pretty shitty man, not to be harsh but it really on you bro. This thing was 51 day or 2 ago. Gotta get better of the numbers man, somehow you managed to get worst of it!! Tough beat none the less.,
    No problem bro. I understand what you're saying. If we all had a crystal ball and knew it would drop then we would all be rich.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    No problem bro. I understand what you're saying. If we all had a crystal ball and new it would drop then we would all be rich.
    lol. Well I mean I’m certainly no line movement expert guy but I think if you liked that under I woulda jumped at 51 and not cared if it went up since I think of 51 as a pretty key total number. Anyways man, you def shoulda cashed anyways, sorry for your loss.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

lol. Well I mean I’m certainly no line movement expert guy but I think if you liked that under I woulda jumped at 51 and not cared if it went up since I think of 51 as a pretty key total number. Anyways man, you def shoulda cashed anyways, sorry for your loss.
    LOL! I misunderstood what you said originally. Now that you explain yourself I agree. I should have nabbed it at 51 or something just under that if it started going down.

Thanks for the input.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave QuantumLeap 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

lol. Same. Pretty crazy. Then I went from happy to bitching that is only worth 2 points. Never understood how a touchdown only worth 2? Stupid rule.,
    It’s the same concept as if you go for two, it’s not worth a touchdown, it’s just two. You’re putting the point after a touchdown in the end zone, therefore it’s two. Doesn’t matter if it’s defense or offense that punches it in, it’s still worth two in that setting.

I mean imagine if a two point conversion is picked and housed by the defense. It wouldn’t make sense for that to be worth more than what the offense could get, which is two

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I lost an under 2.5 in soccer once with 3 goals in injury time. It happens.

One time I lost the spread on a 3 point shot behind half court. I had -4.5 and by team is shooting FT's with 1.9 seconds left. They make the throws to go up by 7 and on the inbound pass someone launches a 3 point shot from 75 feet like an an alley hoop pass and it goes in!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Damn sorry for the bad beat. Somewhere in a parallel universe you win on the over. Quantum mechanics

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Never understood how a touchdown only worth 2? Stupid rule.,
    the touchdown was already scored bro??

you either get 1 or 2 points

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the touchdown was already scored bro??

you either get 1 or 2 points
    Not by the defensive team. You take a ball all way back I think it should be worth 6.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

that was unreal wonder if total dropped before the game saw it at 49

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Not by the defensive team. You take a ball all way back I think it should be worth 6.
    I agree, FG attempt worth 3, block return =6
    Why shouldn't an EP worth 1, block return =6
    Punt attempt worth 0, block return =6

Same function

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

If a FG is blocked and an offensive player picks it up and takes it in, it's a TD; same with the defense. If a PAT is blocked and an offensive player takes it in, it's only two; same with the defense.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I agree, FG attempt worth 3, block return =6
    Why shouldn't an EP worth 1, block return =6
    Punt attempt worth 0, block return =6

Same function
    No way dude. It's a point after attempt. It's like a game within a game... 6 point touchdowns are not a possibility for either side because it's a conversion after a touchdown (one or two points).

Even when you line up for a field goal, touchdown possibilities are not suspended. You could conceivably fake a field goal (or botch a snap) and score a touchdown on offense, thus the defense can also score a touchdown.

Same with a punt... You can conceivably score an offensive touchdown from a punt formation, thus so can the defense.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Can't believe you are arguing about this. You can only score 1 or 2 pts after a TD. Why would they score 6 if they return a blocked kick? It's 2 points.