Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Browns @ Pit Rematch.

Devlin Hodges? Anyone have any info on this kid? Tell me why I shouldn't pound Cleveland.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

he gets rid of the ball quicker than rudolph

no clue if he can manage the game well enough

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 101

Over

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Devlin Hodges? Anyone have any info on this kid? Tell me why I shouldn't pound Cleveland.
    His head is not mush like Rudolph the Reindeer.

That said, the Browns have a better offense and the defenses are fairly equal. The Browns want physical payback for the years of Steelers dirty play. I think they make a huge statement in Ketchuo field.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Pittsburgh in my opinion is the easiest play on board. Doesn't matter who is playing and who is not on either team.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Browns were three point chalk in Cleveland, and now two weeks later they’re laying almost the same in Pittsburgh? They got five points better by losing Miles Garrett for the season?

Meanwhile the public is slurping up the ‘The Browns are back!’ narrative because they beat Miami and this is when you want to jump on board? Cleveland won big the last couple weeks. I don’t expect that to continue.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

I just fade the majority so keep talking gentlemen

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Hodges better than Rudolph

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Browns were 3 pt faves at home but won by 14. Think -2 is fair. Steelers will need a major D effort to win this game.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Browns were 3 pt faves at home but won by 14. Think -2 is fair. Steelers will need a major D effort to win this game.
    Steelers will need some offense.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Hopefully Mayfield hands them a short field a couple times. I do like Hodges but asking him for multiple 80 yard drives is probably not reasonable.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Hopefully Mayfield hands them a short field a couple times. I do like Hodges but asking him for multiple 80 yard drives is probably not reasonable.
    Mayfield has taken care of the ball the last 3 games and the Browns have reduced penalties drastically as well. Certainly not shooting their dicks off anymore.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    Pittsburgh in my opinion is the easiest play on board. Doesn't matter who is playing and who is not on either team.
    Doesn't matter who is playing? How the hell is pit the easiest play without their starting QB, their starting RB, and their star WR. What world are you living in bro?

Need I remind you how the Lions haven't won a single game since Stafford went down, and are like 1-6 without Kerryon Johnson?

Players don't matter, huh?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Browns were three point chalk in Cleveland, and now two weeks later they’re laying almost the same in Pittsburgh? They got five points better by losing Miles Garrett for the season?

Meanwhile the public is slurping up the ‘The Browns are back!’ narrative because they beat Miami and this is when you want to jump on board? Cleveland won big the last couple weeks. I don’t expect that to continue.
    Bro steelers offense looks abysmal on paper. I honestly don't know how the hell they score more than 17. And that's a lot imo.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmfao. This guy gets it.

2daBank

Bro steelers offense looks abysmal on paper. I honestly don't know how the hell they score more than 17. And that's a lot imo.
    Make Faker fumble once, make faker throw a pick or 2, return a kick. Not like you gotta be world beaters to beat the browns. You think they gonna score much on Steelers d at home? I don’t. I mean not like I’m lining up to play anything on this game. There just no fukkin way I’d bet clowns here.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Make Faker fumble once, make faker throw a pick or 2, return a kick. Not like you gotta be world beaters to beat the browns. You think they gonna score much on Steelers d at home? I don’t. I mean not like I’m lining up to play anything on this game. There just no fukkin way I’d bet clowns here.
    I think Steelers D can play well, but I think the Browns offense is rolling right now. Mayfield is a solid qb. Kareem Hunt is a good piece who was a top tier rb just like a year or two ago and he's young and hungry. Chubb is a raelly good young player. Landry and Beckham are starting to get in a rhythm. Pit doesn't seem to have a rhythm. Guys keeping getting injured. How many guys can you possibly plug in?

They starting their 3rd string rb, their 3rd string qb, a rookie wr as their number 1 who has barely seen the field all season. Browns get back Olivier Vernon probably who is a great edge rusher and a nightmare for a young qb.

I honestly don't see how anyone can back the steelers.

And also, what's more likely, realistically. Mayfield throwing a pick 6? Or Hodges throwing a pick 6? What's more likely, Chubb fumbling, or Benny Snell fumbling?

2daBank

If you think baker good I can’t help you. He sucks and his oline sucks. Steelers oline good. Oline more important.

As been mentioned how was this even on a neutral field 2 weeks ago and now they calling clowns 4-5 points better on a neutral? You can run off all the names you like all you want but they have nothing to do with the indisputable fact that you paying a hugely inflated price on a very average team. Do that enough times and tell me how it went.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If you think baker good I can’t help you. He sucks and his oline sucks. Steelers oline good. Oline more important.

As been mentioned how was this even on a neutral field 2 weeks ago and now they calling clowns 4-5 points better on a neutral? You can run off all the names you like all you want but they have nothing to do with the indisputable fact that you paying a hugely inflated price on a very average team. Do that enough times and tell me how it went.
    Well yeah I agree, but you don't think vegas is saying something about it with that line? They're giving us the winner imo. Mayfield may not be good, but he's better than Hodges and that's also an indisputable fact. Hodges is also missing Pouncy on the O line, one of their best if not their best O lineman. I do think the Browns are pretty average/slightly above average, but let's be real, the Steelers are awful. They have overachived big time. All these turnovers on defense? Besides Joe Haden and Cameron Hayward this is such a young defense. Mikah Fitzpatrick is a good player but ppl are comparing him to Polymalu, let's settle down there for a minute.

Just don't think Hodges, Bennie Snell, and Washington are gonna put up points.

Just my opinion.

Let's move on to other games

2daBank

I think they saying same thing as against titans week 1, browns won a few games and everyone slobbering over them again. They still fundamentally flawed, poorly coached, and not that great. Sure they might beat Steelers cause you right they have a bunch of trash on offense but just no way im betting some inflated ass line on a team that not good in the areas that win consistently. It gets to +3 id prob play Pitt. Anything less I’ll do what I do with most nfl these days and ignore it. Lol

I dunno I like anything Sunday? Packers maybe?

I like Seattle Monday night.

Goat Milk

Not sure on GB. Think they should win. Their defense doesn't impress me, I've been saying that all year. They can be scored on. GB 26-20ish maybe.

I was thinking the Chargers. Anytime there's a qb switch I'm always gonna bet on that team to lose for the most part. I dunno if they're switching. Chargers are decent football team if Rivers can just stop throwing 4 picks. If he can just throw 1 pick, they'll beat Denver. But that's an if. I think all Chargers losses are by single digits. Classic. Might be time for them to get a W.

Seattle looks good, especially if Thielan doesn't play. Minnesota doesn't look like a dynamic offense without him.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Too close between games. Emotions should be running high

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Browns big. No pouncey is big

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough game

Although take hot Browns

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    I just fade the majority so keep talking gentlemen

POOLSIDE

Well yeah I agree, but you don't think vegas is saying something about it with that line? They're giving us the winner imo. Mayfield may not be good, but he's better than Hodges and that's also an indisputable fact. Hodges is also missing Pouncy on the O line, one of their best if not their best O lineman. I do think the Browns are pretty average/slightly above average, but let's be real, the Steelers are awful. They have overachived big time. All these turnovers on defense? Besides Joe Haden and Cameron Hayward this is such a young defense. Mikah Fitzpatrick is a good player but ppl are comparing him to Polymalu, let's settle down there for a minute.

Just don't think Hodges, Bennie Snell, and Washington are gonna put up points.

Just my opinion.

Let's move on to other games
    If they were giving you the winner, the line would be a full -3. -2.5 is bait imo.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough game

Although take hot Browns
    There you have it. The voice of the public.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 11-29-19 at 12:43 PM.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You seem to over think things a bit, in the last week regarding the NFL. I got Cleveland -1 early on Monday so I’m happy with that.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 11-29-19 at 07:44 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Hodges better than Rudolph
    this

If this Steelers team has any heart whatsoever they will make Baker Mayfield feel some serious pain

I’m talking whatever it takes, late hit take the flag but you lay the wood on him.

they gotta show the Browns that there will be retaliation

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Browns big. No pouncey is big
    Deemer!!!!

wassup man how you doin

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't matter who is playing? How the hell is pit the easiest play without their starting QB, their starting RB, and their star WR.
    Cons on backing Steelers:

1. 1st off, Rudolph is not a starting QB, especially after his mental health's been suffering from the balty blow concuss to the handling of the shitshow in Cleveland..

2.Conner is not a good RB,slow and can't make a cut to save his life.
    (looks like a white boy on a dance floor)...........

3.Yeah,JUJU is definitely a big loss in their already banged up WR corp...

4. Pouncey is their biggest loss though,(you can't just replace the best center in the NFL)
    He's more of a loss to Pitt than Garrett is to Cleveland..........

Pros on backing Steelers:

1.Karma vendetta: gonna be massive amounts of adrenaline running rampant thru the Steelers bloodstream..
    (Sports teams throughout all of history had countless out of body type performances who won on adrenaline alone)
    Karma is Karma which is delivered in so many ways, it can't be pinpointed...........

2.Trend: Last time Browns beat Pitt twice in the same season was 1988

3. Turnovers: Steelers D are 2nd to only N.E. in turnovers with 28 total 14 INT's 14 FUM's...

However,Mayfield has been taking care of the ball as of late with 2 INT's in his last 5 games with
    2 of the games of which were against the 2 best turnover D's in the NFL(steelers 0 pats 1).....

4.Duckman will not shoot himself in the foot.............

Finally,The game is literally a coin flip as far as the ML goes........
    Definitely not a pound play on either side............

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

good write up Pauly

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I love all of this bullshit trust in Devlin Hodges.....the guy with 27 career completions who no one had ever heard of prior to week 5.

This forum is like a bunch of chicks with the NFL. They all love him because he has a cute nickname.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2543

Leaning Browns
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave kidkonggolf 2500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I just hit the volcano

feeling much better now

1234 Last