Betpoints: 10862

His kids are in college
    Has no ties to Columbus
    Attention whore
    Good fit

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

OP, plz. at least spell check the thread title.

i think urban meyer would do a great job at USC. lots of energy. probably put a recruiting fence around SoCal and make it a national recruiting school. .. has USC been beaten badly in recruiting, like florida schools, or talent/coach/etc. haven't performed?

urban meyer's wife doesn't want to live in LA?...... she was ok living in columbus, ohio and SLC, Utah but not ok with Marina Del Rey? hard to believe.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Word is U$C prez doesn't want urban. Not good for u urbanites

And someone tell mark may. He called it "a done deal".

Ummmmm. No.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

wow 2 ucincy grads in califas. Thank god mick cronin was fired. I cn't stand him, his brother danny or hep his father. fuckking little rats the whole family. If you ever seen the movie "bad lieutenant" where the guy was taking money for bets and then betting the other side. That was danny. Fuckker thinks he can handicap horses.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Again I ask you. Do you have any idea of what an average week between games is under Helton? I sincerely doubt it because if you did, you would know just how ludicrous your statements are.
    Come talk to me when they Fire Helton. It will be a LONG TIME.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Come talk to me when they Fire Helton. It will be a LONG TIME.
    Money
    You're wrong on this one, bruh. Helton is a lame duck.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Money
    You're wrong on this one, bruh. Helton is a lame duck.
    The topic is... will he be fired? Opinions vary on every head coach. I think Lane Kiffin is a joke. But he has a job. I'd take Helton over Kiffin any day of the week.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The topic is... will he be fired? Opinions vary on every head coach. I think Lane Kiffin is a joke. But he has a job. I'd take Helton over Kiffin any day of the week.
    yes, he will be fired unless he resigns on his own volition. i am not saying it is fair, i am just telling you what will happen.

clay is a great guy, a really great guy. but he is not going to get them to the next level and they know that. the players may love him, but he is not putting them in the best position to compete for the pac 12 every year. they have the best pure talent in the pac 12 and it is not even close, to be honest. player for player across the 22 on both sides of the ball, USC has the most talent in the pac 12 most if not all years.

as far as Kiffin goes, he could not survive at USC so he is now at Florida Atlantic. he does not have a marquee job because he is hot trash, and everyone knows it.

clay to the contrary, is solid. he will get hired as a coordinator somewhere or will take a lower tier job like the sun belt conf or similar.

homie1975

Money
    BTW, USC is my second fave football team (OU is first). i live 50 miles from the USC campus. i follow the program very closely.

i am not coming out of left field on this.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The fact is this. Helton is a wuss. He does not want to see any of his players get hurt, so he limits contact drills to one hour a WEEK! One hour. Now how in the hell do you expect players to get tough and respond in the 2nd half of games when they have had such little practice? Oregon was a perfect example. USC jumps out 10-0 and then proceeds to get blown out of the game. They get outscored 56-14 from the 2nd half on. This team's QB's have thrown 21 TD passes and 13 INT's. 13. Their opponents have thrown 15 TD passes and just 4 INT's. The team has given up 400 yards more rushing than they have gained. That is coaching and that is pathetic. The same thing happened last year. Helton is a nice guy, but he is FINISHED as the USC HC. MoneyShot, you really should not run your mouth when you have no idea of what you are talking about. Homie is spot on here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What a horrible guy thinking of the safety and futures of his kids!!!

TheMoneyShot

TMoneyShot, you really should not run your mouth when you have no idea of what you are talking about. Homie is spot on here.
    I can't have a fukking opinion on a forum? lol You see it your way. I see it my way.

homie1975

Helton has to win the next 3 games to finish 8-4 to have any chance whatsoever to save his job.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Obviously you clowns know NOTHING about USC, and College Football for that matter. Like it or not, this is the way it works at USC and many other top schools. The ALUMNI determine who is an acceptable Head Coach. They may not be able to actually name the person, but they sure as hell can make life miserable for the AD who picks someone that the Alumni do not like. Case in point. Willie Taggart. the Florida State alumi wanted to part of him, and he did not last two years.

USC has one of the strongest and richest Alumni Associations in America. The Alums donate millions each year to the school. Much more than most Alumni Associations. We alums think that Clay Helton is a nice guy, but NOT Head Coaching material. It is that simple. USC needs some fresh blood. The new AD is from Cincinnati, but has a lot of experience in the Pac 12. USC just spent over 100 MILLION dollars to renovate the Coliseum. They need to sell seats to pay for that renovation. They need a "Name" Coach to do that. Urban Meyer may not be that person, but certainly James Franklin could fill the bill. There are others also being considered by the Alumni Association members.

Obviously most, if not all of you have never graduated college. Certainly not a "name" college. Some of the things that you post are way beyond the boundaries of stupidity. JJ, you have to be one of the worst. Did you even graduate High School? Grade School? You are getting worse and worse with each post. You really should check back in to the Mental Hospital you were in. TheMoneyShot. What do you know about USC? NOTHING. Do you know how Helton conducted his practices? Do you know what he thinks? Do you know anything about USC?
    You are not a USC alum you dumb fuk- USC grads do not live in Riverside, Ca you fukin douche

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    You are not a USC alum you dumb fuk- USC grads do not live in Riverside, Ca you fukin douche
    does he really live in RiverTUCKY ??

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    does he really live in RiverTUCKY ??
    Yes he does-He can't even upgrade to bernardino-Broke dik fuk- He went to USC lmao

First 12